Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 07-04-2011, 06:35 AM   #1
venusdiablo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Primetime: Supporting British Troops Around The World With Khan vs Judah

WBA Light Welterweight Championship
When: Saturday Night 23rd July Live from 2am
What: Amir Khan vs Zab Judah
Where: All on Primetime: Sky channel 480, Virgin Media ‘On Demand’ and online at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Primetime are proud to announce that Khan vs Judah is being made available to British troops around the world on BFBS TV.

Following on from the successful Khan vs McCloskey broadcast Primetime, Khan Promotions and Golden Boy Promotions wished to continue supporting the British troops by providing this exciting boxing spectacular to them free of charge through BFBS TV. This event will be available to all HM Forces serving around the world and all Royal Navy ships overseas.

Director of Programming, Chris Ratcliff, had this to say;

‘As a company we wanted to continue to show our support for the armed forces and navy personnel who risk their lives abroad in order secure our way of life. Many of those on active duty are massive boxing fans and we though it important to give them the opportunity to see this World Title fight live.’

You can order the card for only £14.95 by calling 08712004444*, visiting [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or using the ‘On Demand’ menu. Customers on Sky must register the first time they use Primetime and once registered can purchase using the ‘box office’ menu.
venusdiablo is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2011, 06:38 AM   #2
slip&counter
Gimme some X's and O's
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Primetime: Supporting British Troops Around The World With Khan vs Judah

I wanna hear Anthony Small's thoughts on this.
slip&counter is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2011, 06:45 AM   #3
PUNCHDRUNK
Darth Booth
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: Primetime: Supporting British Troops Around The World With Khan vs Judah

This is disgraceful, are there no depths to which Team Khan will not stoop? Exploiting the good name of the British Armed Forces for a bit of cheap publicity to try tp boost PPV takings, absolutely disgusting!!! Judah K.O. Khan Rd 1......
PUNCHDRUNK is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2011, 07:08 AM   #4
roe

vCash:

I bet the troops are well pleased with this
Old 07-04-2011, 07:10 AM   #5
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

one of Primetime's blokes rung my house the other day and my dad answered and they must of been going on about winning chance to see Khan in Vegas he said ''I wouldn't ****ing watch him if he was fighting down end of the road mate let alone Vegas'' then promptly put phone down.

He should Join BadDog/No HomeJerome as part of the hate gang.
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2011, 07:10 AM   #6
mryeags
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUNCHDRUNK View Post
This is disgraceful, are there no depths to which Team Khan will not stoop? Exploiting the good name of the British Armed Forces for a bit of cheap publicity to try tp boost PPV takings, absolutely disgusting!!! Judah K.O. Khan Rd 1......
Youre a cunt and you know you are !!!!!
mryeags is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2011, 07:11 AM   #7
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

vCash: 664

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUNCHDRUNK View Post
icemax is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2011, 07:12 AM   #8
ashishwarrior
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 4000

Quote:
Originally Posted by slip&counter View Post
I wanna hear Anthony Small's thoughts on this.
me to
ashishwarrior is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2011, 07:38 AM   #9
RJJ's Jab
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandanda View Post
one of Primetime's blokes rung my house the other day and my dad answered and they must of been going on about winning chance to see Khan in Vegas he said ''I wouldn't ****ing watch him if he was fighting down end of the road mate let alone Vegas'' then promptly put phone down.

He should Join BadDog/No HomeJerome as part of the hate gang.
I had a similar call over the weekend I though might be Important when Primetime mentioned It was Important then I heard "''ello I'm Amir "King" Khan like..." then I slamed the phone down.
RJJ's Jab is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2011, 07:39 AM   #10
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ's Jab View Post
I had a similar call over the weekend I though might be Important when Primetime mentioned It was Important then I heard "''ello I'm Amir "King" Khan like..." then I slamed the phone down.
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2011, 07:56 AM   #11
Afgoon

vCash: 500

this is an absolute disgrace

the armed forces who consist of bnp/edl elements who spend their time shooting muzzlambs and '****s' out in afghanistan living out some warped action man fantasy

these are the people amir khan wants to watch the fight free

what about doctors nurses firemen

disgracefuil
Afgoon is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2011, 07:59 AM   #12
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afgoon View Post

the armed forces who consist of bnp/edl elements who spend their time shooting muzzlambs and '****s' out in afghanistan living out some warped action man fantasy

disgracefuil
icemax is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2011, 08:02 AM   #13
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

Quote:

disgracefuil
Disgrace ain't it Anthony. He even wears the Union Jack on his shorts, What a traitorous cunt Khan is....
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2011, 08:09 AM   #14
D1namita

Quote:

disgracefuil
The British forces have only ever shot/killed legitimate threats and insurrgents who were a danger to the afghani people. FACT.
D1namita is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2011, 08:12 AM   #15
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1namita View Post
The British forces have only ever shot/killed legitimate threats and insurrgents who were a danger to the afghani people. FACT.
Thats not quite true.....you should have said "Made every effort to avoid killing people who were not a threat"...that would have been more accurate
icemax is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum