Old 07-06-2011, 08:48 AM   #31
pathmanc1986
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Genius bit of gloating from Wladimir

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
I find that attitude slightly perverse...showing glee at someones humiliation is a character flaw old ****...take the piss yes, thats what Wlad is doing, humiliation no.

humiliating someone in response to them attempting to humiliate you, whilst in the process hoping to confer some humility onto them

still.....it would have been a better case of humiliating someone into having humility, if he had KO'd him
pathmanc1986 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2011, 08:49 AM   #32
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

vCash: 664

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam bam View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Haye getting humiliated by everyone
Like I said, character flaw.
icemax is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 08:49 AM   #33
Manning
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1449

Quote:
I find that attitude slightly perverse...showing glee at someones humiliation is a character flaw old ****...take the piss yes, thats what Wlad is doing, humiliation no.
I disagree, there is nothing better than seeing someone who acts an absolute cunt his whole life finally get utterly destroyed.
Manning is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 08:49 AM   #34
bam bam
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathmanc1986 View Post
humiliating someone in response to them attempting to humiliate you, whilst in the process hoping to confer some humility onto them
The crybabies were fine when it was Haye doing the humiliating
bam bam is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 08:50 AM   #35
bam bam
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Like I said, character flaw.
Thanks Jeremy Kyle

If only you had these morals when the Brit was doing the humiliating
bam bam is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 08:51 AM   #36
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathmanc1986 View Post
Who did Haye try to humiliate? Please don't say Wlad because the whole humiliation thing only works if the person it is aimed at is weaker than you and that is obviously not the case. Haye is probably laughing his **** off as we speak....15m in his sky rocket and a chance to double that by fighting the old man. Humiliation of any sort is unsavoury in the extreme.
icemax is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 08:52 AM   #37
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

Quote:
Thanks Jeremy Kyle

If only you had these morals when the Brit was doing the humiliating
See my answer above....who was Haye humiliating....please, please don't make an arse of yourself and say Wlad.
icemax is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 08:57 AM   #38
bam bam
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Who did Haye try to humiliate? Please don't say Wlad because the whole humiliation thing only works if the person it is aimed at is weaker than you and that is obviously not the case. Haye is probably laughing his **** off as we speak....15m in his sky rocket and a chance to double that by fighting the old man. Humiliation of any sort is unsavoury in the extreme.
Why you so mad ?Defending David to the extreme and even bringing his wage into the post.
Wlads not weaker than Haye,nor is Vitali but he like everyone else knows they dont get down with that trash talk shit,he knew he could say and do whatever he liked and they wouldnt do much back because its not their style.
You think he would be doing all that shit with an animal like Tyson?

Hes been trying to humiliate the bros for years,but was found embarrassingly wanting when the going truly got tough,in the ring.
He deserves all the shit hes getting and if hes laughing with all his millions then you dont have to get all mad on here defending him do you?
bam bam is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 08:58 AM   #39
Clayton Bigsby
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
See my answer above....who was Haye humiliating....please, please don't make an arse of yourself and say Wlad.
Erm, Wladimir? lol

He embarrassed him in the HBO face-off.

Massive props to the way Wladimir has responded, though. That video is excellent.
Clayton Bigsby is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 09:01 AM   #40
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

Quote:
Why you so mad ?Defending David to the extreme and even bringing his wage into the post.
I'm not defending anyone...I've just seen to many little men trying to humiliate others in my life. Its distasteful and says more about the person doing it than it ever does about the recipient...Actually the people watching it and taking satisfaction are much worse than the perpitrators. Stand next to Haye and come out with your bullshit, see what sort of man you really are, you wouldn't do that, at least not without a nappy on...You wouldn't do it and we all know that, what does that say about you?
icemax is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 09:02 AM   #41
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
Erm, Wladimir? lol

He embarrassed him in the HBO face-off.

Massive props to the way Wladimir has responded, though. That video is excellent.
He took the piss which is a different thing completely....worlds apart
icemax is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 09:02 AM   #42
dave-slave
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
He thought Wlad was weak mentally, just because Wlad was bigger does not mean he wasnt trying to humilate him.

He did the same to Valuev.
dave-slave is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 09:04 AM   #43
Clayton Bigsby
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

I've just had another look, and Wlad's facial expressions when he puts up the face-in-crotch pic his hilarious, as well as his delight in putting up the one of him and Vitali holding all of the titles.

Classic. This, along with the original black and white call-out vid, and the press conference one, was quality. Wlad releases some pretty cool videos.
Clayton Bigsby is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 09:04 AM   #44
dave-slave
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I'm not defending anyone...I've just seen to many little men trying to humiliate others in my life. Its distasteful and says more about the person doing it than it ever does about the recipient...Actually the people watching it and taking satisfaction are much worse than the perpitrators. Stand next to Haye and come out with your bullshit, see what sort of man you really are, you wouldn't do that, at least not without a nappy on...You wouldn't do it and we all know that, what does that say about you?
why the **** are you sticking up for Haye. He is the definition of a bully. Everything you say you Hate is who Haye is.
dave-slave is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 09:05 AM   #45
pathmanc1986
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:

some things are more important than money old bean!

Haye attempted to humiliate him by making the t shirt, by calling him a dickhead on the face off, by continually making reference to his 'borat' voice in what is his 3RD (!) language, saying he wasnt shit as a fighter. i agree with what you said about humiliating someone being wrong in general though.

The worst and cruelest humiliation of all though, was surely inflicted by Mr D Haye, on Mr D Haye in front of the worlds press, when he presented his baby toe to the press as a reason why he was the heavyweight champion

...thats totally uncalled for
pathmanc1986 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum