Clayton Bigsby
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Genius bit of gloating from Wladimir

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
He took the piss which is a different thing completely....worlds apart
It's not that different. Taking the piss leads to someone being humiliated. Even Haye, moments after filming the interview, was gloating at how he embarrassed Wlad.

Haye's just recieving a taste of his own medicine. He's getting his reality rehab as Doctor Wladimir promised. He's having his feet put firmly back on the ground.
Clayton Bigsby is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2011, 09:06 AM   #47
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

vCash: 664

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave-slave View Post
He thought Wlad was weak mentally, just because Wlad was bigger does not mean he wasnt trying to humilate him.

He did the same to Valuev.
I'm sorry but it is impossible to humiliate a 6'7" man who is heavyweight champion of the world, its water off a ducks back.
icemax is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 09:09 AM   #48
bam bam
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I'm not defending anyone...I've just seen to many little men trying to humiliate others in my life. Its distasteful and says more about the person doing it than it ever does about the recipient...Actually the people watching it and taking satisfaction are much worse than the perpitrators. Stand next to Haye and come out with your bullshit, see what sort of man you really are, you wouldn't do that, at least not without a nappy on...You wouldn't do it and we all know that, what does that say about you?

So you dont think he humiliated him in the HBO face off? You dont think he humiliated him by bringing out the game of his head being smashed off despite Wlad saying he hated it? Saying he killed the HW division?Mocking his accent? Get a grip fella.
You give it then you have to take it,thats how it works.
You loved it when Haye was the comedian but now the toes on the other foot you take the moral high ground and just look a hypocrite.I dont like Haye but his trash talk was hilarious and it was great for the fight but now hes been exposed as just being like all the other 'bums' Wlad has beat he has to rightfully face the consequences.
Just like Naz when he was embarrased by MAB after all his years of shit.
bam bam is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 09:09 AM   #49
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathmanc1986 View Post
some things are more important than money old bean!

Haye attempted to humiliate him by making the t shirt, by calling him a dickhead on the face off, by continually making reference to his 'borat' voice in what is his 3RD (!) language, saying he wasnt shit as a fighter. i agree with what you said about humiliating someone being wrong in general though.

The worst and cruelest humiliation of all though, was surely inflicted by Mr D Haye, on Mr D Haye in front of the worlds press, when he presented his baby toe to the press as a reason why he was the heavyweight champion

...thats totally uncalled for
Do you actually think that Haye really meant any of that?? and more to the point do you actually believe that Wlad in any way took it personally...he was pissing himself laughing when Haye did his Borat impression. I can't believe that seemingly intelligent people (you specifically) really think that Haye said what he said other than to sell the fight.
icemax is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 09:10 AM   #50
dave-slave
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I'm sorry but it is impossible to humiliate a 6'7" man who is heavyweight champion of the world, its water off a ducks back.
bollocks. Who are you? are you Wlad? Give me a break. Everyone has feelings.

Smaller men try to humilate bigger men all the time, **** go to a school and ask the fat kids how they feel.

What a joke. Haye is scum.

Selling the fight. bull shit. Haye took great pleasure in what he said and we all know if he won he would be gloating and still talking shit.
dave-slave is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 09:11 AM   #51
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam bam View Post
So you dont think he humiliated him in the HBO face off? You dont think he humiliated him by bringing out the game of his head being smashed off despite Wlad saying he hated it? Saying he killed the HW division?Mocking his accent? Get a grip fella.
You give it then you have to take it,thats how it works.
You loved it when Haye was the comedian but now the toes on the other foot you take the moral high ground and just look a hypocrite.I dont like Haye but his trash talk was hilarious and it was great for the fight but now hes been exposed as just being like all the other 'bums' Wlad has beat he has to rightfully face the consequences.
Just like Naz when he was embarrased by MAB after all his years of shit.
You are deliberately missing the point....Wlad is takling the piss out of Haye in that vid which is fair enough...You are getting a hard on at the thought of a better man than you being humiliated, the problem is obviously in your head.
icemax is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 09:11 AM   #52
bam bam
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
why the **** are you sticking up for Haye. He is the definition of a bully. Everything you say you Hate is who Haye is.
He must be a Haye relative,must be

Quote:

Smaller men try to humilate bigger men all the time, **** go to a school and ask the fat kids how they feel.

He thinks Haye didnt humiliate the 7ft 'monster' Valuev either
bam bam is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 09:13 AM   #53
bam bam
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
You are deliberately missing the point....Wlad is takling the piss out of Haye in that vid which is fair enough...You are getting a hard on at the thought of a better man than you being humiliated, the problem is obviously in your head.
Im not getting a hard on,im finding it hilarious that a shit talker who thinks hes the best was embarrassed in the ring and is now being embarrassed out of it.
I bet the veins are popping out the side of your head as you type in defence of poor DaveCalm down lad,your healths important.
bam bam is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 09:15 AM   #54
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

Quote:

I can just imagine poor old Wlad sat in his hotel room sobbing his little heart out at the cruelty of it all...the only comfort being that every time Haye opened his mouth another 10,000 people bought the PPV. Wlad isn't humiliating Haye in the vid he is taking the piss...its significantly different...my gripe isn't with Wlad its with all the no marks on here taking some sort of comfort in the supposed humiliation of someone...its shows what people you are. Like I said, stand next to Haye and repeat the shit that has been spouted and I will respect you as a man and someone who will back up the chat...Haye did it with Wlad, you or Bam Bam won't do it with Haye...what does that make you?
icemax is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 09:15 AM   #55
dave-slave
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Arrow Re: Genius bit of gloating from Wladimir

Quote:
He must be a Haye relative,must be

He thinks Haye didnt humiliate the 7ft 'monster' Valuev either
Old 07-06-2011, 09:16 AM   #56
MrLeeLee

Quote:

Selling the fight. bull shit. Haye took great pleasure in what he said and we all know if he won he would be gloating and still talking shit.
Totally agree
MrLeeLee is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 09:16 AM   #57
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

Quote:
Im not getting a hard on,im finding it hilarious that a shit talker who thinks hes the best was embarrassed in the ring and is now being embarrassed out of it.
You are using embarrassed and humiliated interchangebly...they are two different things.
icemax is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 09:16 AM   #58
skellington
Bogbrush
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

The stuff Haye said about Valuev crossed the line of trash talking into cruelty IMO.

I agree with icemax the guys who are now delighting in Haye's loss are most likely sad bastards.
skellington is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2011, 09:18 AM   #59
dave-slave
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I can just imagine poor old Wlad sat in his hotel room sobbing his little heart out at the cruelty of it all...the only comfort being that every time Haye opened his mouth another 10,000 people bought the PPV. Wlad isn't humiliating Haye in the vid he is taking the piss...its significantly different...my gripe isn't with Wlad its with all the no marks on here taking some sort of comfort in the supposed humiliation of someone...its shows what people you are. Like I said, stand next to Haye and repeat the shit that has been spouted and I will respect you as a man and someone who will back up the chat...Haye did it with Wlad, you or Bam Bam won't do it with Haye...what does that make you?
I'd tell him he deserves what he gets. Would he beat me up? yeah lol He's big. I'm a skinny chinese guy. lol No contest. All I'm saying is he deserves what Wlad dishes out.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:18 AM   #60
bam bam
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by skellington View Post

I agree with icemax the guys who are now delighting in Haye's loss are most likely sad bastards.
Or Haye haters?
bam bam is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum