Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2011, 08:23 AM   #31
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 659
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tarver training

sparring tonight mate

and very good sparring at that

tarver is looking fit

long time since I was as excited as i was about some sparring as i was tonight

good vibe in the camp as well very relaxed

gee i use the word very alot dont i
woftam1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2011, 08:24 AM   #32
left jab danny
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,212
vCash: 10151
Default Re: Tarver training

[quote=woftam1;10166296]great night with antonio he looks very sharp and is looking very very fit

I am getting very excited about this fight Tarver looks to be very keen on not just being here for a payday

but taking home the title


Stop it Woofy your starting to scare me
left jab danny is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:26 AM   #33
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 659
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tarver training

sorry LJD

wont happen again
woftam1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:28 AM   #34
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tarver training

Quote:
Originally Posted by woftam1 View Post
sparring tonight mate

and very good sparring at that

tarver is looking fit

long time since I was as excited as i was about some sparring as i was tonight

good vibe in the camp as well very relaxed

gee i use the word very alot dont i
Interesting.....so he's in shape...does the advantage swing back to Tarver
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:35 AM   #35
left jab danny
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,212
vCash: 10151
Default Re: Tarver training

I notice Tarver's odds have dropped from $4.25 into $3.65 on tab sportsbet.
I guess the word is out that he's here to rumble which is good it just adds to the excitement as woofy said.
This is going to be a ripper can't wait and woofy i forgive you mate
left jab danny is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:36 AM   #36
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,338
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tarver training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Its like talking to a brick wall with you JB. Let me take KT out and try and make it a bit more simple for you, i really need to draw you some pictures because i can tell your a very slow learner and your educational level is very low.

A fighter who is lightwelter weight will eventually bloat up around the 85KG mark when he stops training and gets on with age. This will occur to most lightwelters. Can you handle that? try not cry about it to hard now sunshine.

And yes move on, i did not call Danny a pedo as i have told you many times, if i called him a pedo then it would only seem fit that i contuine to do so, its not secret i dont like Danny Green so why would i hold back if what you say is true JB? why not just spew it out again? Fact is, i never called Danny a pedo nor would i, its not in my nature to even use such a horrible term. Infact you called me a pedo, it was most likely your sick twisted head in photoshop having some fun, i honestly dont give a rats ass but you keep ranting on about it now for the past 5 odd yrs. Way to move on Champ!

I will always be the better man JB, i will tell you why. Unlike you i dont need to hide behind a keyboard, people know who i am, people know my Real name, people have seen me fight and im proud of what i achived. You are a scared little cat with claims of this and that yet never able to back up a single word of what he says, nothing you claim can ever be validated because you are an unkown, you are that sht scared and pathedic that you wont even stand by your name. Such a brave man are you JB.

Now run away and hide JB, your safe, no one knows who you are, you can make claims you were the best fighter in the history of this sport and no one will question you because you are a NAMELESS COWARD DOG!
It is relatively normal for a professional athlete to gain weight between fights as they fight only a few times a year. Amateurs who actually fight regularly should not be carrying around an additional 30% of their bodyweight in fat between fights.

You are obese. Stop trying to justify it.

You called Danny a pedo and there is ample proof. Deny it all you like.

As for being a better man, I have never felt the need to run to the police or the courts for protection after starting a blue. You did just that and included your kid in it all. You are one sad individual.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:39 AM   #37
DBerry
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 888
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tarver training

Quote:
Originally Posted by left jab danny View Post
I notice Tarver's odds have dropped from $4.25 into $3.65 on tab sportsbet.
I guess the word is out that he's here to rumble which is good it just adds to the excitement as woofy said.
This is going to be a ripper can't wait and woofy i forgive you mate
STFU woofy and we'll all get on and make a dollar
DBerry is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:45 AM   #38
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,163
vCash: 346
Default Re: Tarver training

I was never fighting regularly and carrying around an additional 30% of my bodyweight, epic fail on your part Mr know it all. And im sure if a nutjob threatn you with firearms, driveby shootings, mentions killing you and your son then the shoe would be on the other foot, your the sad one twisting the facts here. Im within my rights to protect myself and my family from nutjobs like that and if anything it was to cover my ass as i would have pretty much beat the guy to death had he turned up on my doorstep and then i would face the wrath of the law, what i did was a smart thing to do, if you think otherwise i hope you end up in the same situation someday however its doubtful since you hide behind your keyboard under multiple alias. Perhaps when you have a family some day and your son is threatn by a nutjob then you will understand.

Besides JB, my weight has NOTHING to do with Tarver you toss bag troll fck.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:47 AM   #39
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,163
vCash: 346
Default Re: Tarver training

Quote:
Originally Posted by woftam1 View Post
sparring tonight mate

and very good sparring at that

tarver is looking fit

long time since I was as excited as i was about some sparring as i was tonight

good vibe in the camp as well very relaxed

gee i use the word very alot dont i

Thanks Jim,

Any photos? did his stomach look trim and cut? .. i can wait till weigh in but would be nice to see how much in shape he is. How many rounds did he spar and did he do a round robin with partners or use the same one? Did the guy he spar have a similar style to Dannys, ie the same one he has released footage of him sparring in USA, sorry for all the Qs, not much info around on it atm and trying to see if Tarver stands a chance, if he is in shape he just might pull it off if not then he is just here for a payday imho.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:22 AM   #40
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,338
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tarver training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
I was never fighting regularly and carrying around an additional 30% of my bodyweight, epic fail on your part Mr know it all. And im sure if a nutjob threatn you with firearms, driveby shootings, mentions killing you and your son then the shoe would be on the other foot, your the sad one twisting the facts here. Im within my rights to protect myself and my family from nutjobs like that and if anything it was to cover my ass as i would have pretty much beat the guy to death had he turned up on my doorstep and then i would face the wrath of the law, what i did was a smart thing to do, if you think otherwise i hope you end up in the same situation someday however its doubtful since you hide behind your keyboard under multiple alias. Perhaps when you have a family some day and your son is threatn by a nutjob then you will understand.

Besides JB, my weight has NOTHING to do with Tarver you toss bag troll fck.
Go and take a skin-fold test. It will tell you that you are obese.

Your son was never threatened.

If someone comes onto you property in a threatening manner you are well within you rights to defend yourself. You would not have been facing the "full wrath of the law". Just admit that you were scared and when your bed-wetting became a nightly occurrence your missus forced you to go to the coppers.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:26 AM   #41
DBerry
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 888
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tarver training

DBerry is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:30 AM   #42
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Tarver training

Typhoid Germinara sucks cawks!!!
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:49 AM   #43
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,163
vCash: 346
Default Re: Tarver training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
Go and take a skin-fold test. It will tell you that you are obese.

Your son was never threatened.

If someone comes onto you property in a threatening manner you are well within you rights to defend yourself. You would not have been facing the "full wrath of the law". Just admit that you were scared and when your bed-wetting became a nightly occurrence your missus forced you to go to the coppers.
your only within your rights to use reasonable force, if that force is excessive and beyond resonable force then you would be charged with assault etc. Claims of past threats wouldnt hold much weight if you tried to use that as a means of defence for the use of excessive force, one would be asked why they didnt report it to the authorites and not doing so only makes you look like an idiot in the eyes of the law. you cant just take the law into your own hands.

and wtf would i be scared of? being locked up because i beat him half to death because the bloke can not fight, unless your either blind or didnt watch the footage that was posted, how on gods earth would he stand a chance against me in unarmed combat? is he going to scratch and bite me cause he sure as sht cant fight to save his own life, looked like a spastic fighting in Crewfighter 1 wtf am i supposed to be scared of? that he will dribble on me or mistaken me for a window and lick me to death, you toss pot how do you come up with this garbage.

if the bloke was all tuff he would never had mention my son, driveby shootings and guns. Infact he would have just showed up, or at the very least after making claims on this forum to show up on a said day said time with no avo on him, to follow through, a man is only as good as his word. Epic fail on his part and i guess on yours since your one of his groupies.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:52 AM   #44
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,338
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tarver training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
your only within your rights to use reasonable force, if that force is excessive and beyond resonable force then you would be charged with assault etc. Claims of past threats wouldnt hold much weight if you tried to use that as a means of defence for the use of excessive force, one would be asked why they didnt report it to the authorites and not doing so only makes you look like an idiot in the eyes of the law. you cant just take the law into your own hands.

and wtf would i be scared of? being locked up because i beat him half to death because the bloke can not fight, unless your either blind or didnt watch the footage that was posted, how on gods earth would he stand a chance against me in unarmed combat? is he going to scratch and bite me cause he sure as sht cant fight to save his own life, looked like a spastic fighting in Crewfighter 1 wtf am i supposed to be scared of? that he will dribble on me or mistaken me for a window and lick me to death, you toss pot how do you come up with this garbage.

if the bloke was all tuff he would never had mention my son, driveby shootings and guns. Infact he would have just showed up, or at the very least after making claims on this forum to show up on a said day said time with no avo on him, to follow through, a man is only as good as his word. Epic fail on his part and i guess on yours since your one of his groupies.
You've gotta stop reading fairy tales.

Now, back to reality ... you weren't acting like such a hard cunt recently when you got flogged were you?
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:54 AM   #45
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Tarver training

Typhoid Germinara sucks cawks!!!
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013