Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 07-10-2011, 01:19 PM   #31
TIGEREDGE
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Maccarinelli could have beaten Haye with a better preparation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<

funny thrread
TIGEREDGE is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 01:34 PM   #32
Claypole
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 922
Default Re: Maccarinelli could have beaten Haye with a better preparation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tiger View Post
Mistake 6
Enzo's nutrition for the fight has to be questioned - he had developed a taste for Monster Munch crisps - so he was never going to be in the best of condition eating all them packets everyday.
Flint, I don't want to sound picky or anything, but Monster Munch aren't actually crisps are they? Everyone knows they are a corn based snack.

What flavour, by the way? I prefer beef myself...
Claypole is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #33
MaliBua
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

When they give my rights back to post new threads first i gonna post this thread to general forum and expose you.
MaliBua is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2011, 02:56 PM   #34
White Tiger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claypole View Post
Flint, I don't want to sound picky or anything, but Monster Munch aren't actually crisps are they? Everyone knows they are a corn based snack.

What flavour, by the way? I prefer beef myself...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

There were quite a few empty packets Enzo Calzaghe found stuffed into the glove compartment of the vauxhall people carrier - but Emma Jo Larvin got the blame - as Maccarinelli told Enzo Calzaghe it was her.
White Tiger is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2011, 03:02 PM   #35
PrideOfWales
Winston Zedmore
East Side Guru

Quote:

There were quite a few empty packets Enzo Calzaghe found stuffed into the glove compartment of the vauxhall people carrier - but Emma Jo Larvin got the blame - as Maccarinelli told Enzo Calzaghe it was her.
MISTAKE NUMBER 1 - It's Jo Emma Larvin

MISTAKE NUMBER 2 - The image you posted is the Monster Munch multipack circa 2010, clearly after Enzo M's fight with David H.

MISTAKE NUMEBR 3 - Not all the packets were actually inside the glove compartment. There are reports of the majority of them being discovered in that tiny sliver of a pocket underneath the glove compartment. (Though the source who revealed this to me is a compulsive gambler with known traits of horse-shitting).
PrideOfWales is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2011, 03:05 PM   #36
White Tiger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideOfWales View Post

MISTAKE NUMBER 2 - The image you posted is the Monster Munch multipack circa 2010, clearly after Enzo M's fight with David H.

Ok - fair enough - that may be the more modern up to date version of the crisps.

It was defentely pickled onion flavour though...............
Old 07-10-2011, 03:20 PM   #37
PrideOfWales
Winston Zedmore
East Side Guru

Quote:
Ok - fair enough - that may be the more modern up to date version of the crisps.

It was defentely pickled onion flavour though...............
Why do you think I am one of the Flint Island aliases?

TFFP keeps calling me "Swansea" but that is not me. Some other posters from the respected "Choi" thread think you are convinced I am behind them.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:34 PM   #38
Swansea Massive

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideOfWales View Post

MISTAKE NUMEBR 3 - Not all the packets were actually inside the glove compartment. There are reports of the majority of them being discovered in that tiny sliver of a pocket underneath the glove compartment. (Though the source who revealed this to me is a compulsive gambler with known traits of horse-shitting).
Old 07-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #39
PrideOfWales
Winston Zedmore
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swansea Massive View Post
I know who you are!
Old 07-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #40
Solitary Hunter
Journeyman

Solitary Hunter is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #41
PrideOfWales
Winston Zedmore
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitary Hunter View Post
Are you this one as well!!??
Old 07-10-2011, 04:18 PM   #42
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

Man, what is it about Monster Munch that causes such problems with athletes?

wee story btw here Tiger, when Paul Le Guen took over at Rangers he banned Monster Munch crisps from the Ibrox dressing room as he was trying to instill 'proper' eating habits like arsene Wenger, but this being Scotland there was a revolt led by Barry ferguson & Kris Boyd! le Guen eventually lost the power struggle & was sacked. To this day scottish football fans jokingly refer to it as the 'monster munch revolution'

To be fair I can understand why Enzo likes a bag or six, even me & my old pal & ESB legend Strike share a love for Monster Munch crisps! Sorry for going off topic a wee bit there my good man, but dont be too harsh on Enzo, hes a fellow Celt & Monster Munch crisps seem to be our weakness!
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2011, 05:15 PM   #43
White Tiger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

[quote=Dunky McCafferty;10152484]Man, what is it about Monster Munch that causes such problems with athletes?

wee story btw here Tiger, when Paul Le Guen took over at Rangers he banned Monster Munch crisps from the Ibrox dressing room as he was trying to instill 'proper' eating habits like arsene Wenger, but this being Scotland there was a revolt led by Barry ferguson & Kris Boyd! le Guen eventually lost the power struggle & was sacked. To this day scottish football fans jokingly refer to it as the 'monster munch revolution'

To be fair I can understand why Enzo likes a bag or six, even me & my old pal & ESB legend Strike share a love for Monster Munch crisps! Sorry for going off topic a wee bit there my good man, but dont be too harsh on Enzo, hes a fellow Celt & Monster Munch crisps seem to be our weakness![/quote]

Old 07-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #44
Claypole
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 922

They're not crisps, FFS...
Claypole is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2011, 06:31 PM   #45
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Mistake no 14- The Zab Judah pride effect.

So after the big build up, Enzos on fire, adrenalin pumping. He starts fast, quickly establishing the jab & even lands a couple of meaty left hooks, one which staggers Haye momentarily. Much like Judah when he got his big fight against Tszyu, Judah starts fast & wins the first round.

Round two, Enzos doing well, but then ships a couple of Haye big rights, & hes struggling. Gets backed into a corner & goes down from a flurry of Haye punches. No big finishing shot though, as haye isnt a one punch KO artist.
Like Zab against Tszyu though when he got hit by a big shot instead of taking the count, Enzo jumps to his feet instantly as hes embarrassed at going down, the legs wobble, ref jumps in & the dream is over, all too quickly, with Joe Calzaghe giving him the look of the italian mafia when someone has "disgraced the famila"

I dont know if anyones to blame, but you would think that Enzo calzaghe would have told Enzo before the fight "look, both you boys can hit, if he catches you dont panic, take the count & keep sticking that jab in his face & you will get him in the second half of the fight when he tires"

Enzos pride making him jump up instantly when he should have stayed down & tried to clear his head, was mistake no14 I believe. Refs are suckers for wobbly legs, they will always stop it if a fighter jumps up too quickly & does a funny dance.
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum