Old 08-04-2011, 06:03 PM   #77
Kid Cubano
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: *the official mexicans are keeping boxing alive thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorricane View Post
i would love for the promoters and fighters to start making big cards and forget this protecting fighters ****... juanma shouldve fought gamboa and caballero a long time ago now he lost and has to regain his status...

just like gamboa shouldve fought caballero there are so many big fights that can be made that will give the sport a big boost but fighters dont like to challenge themselves anymore they just care about that zero in their record and about making money

just like promoters dont care about the sport or fans and only care to protect their fighters hype them up and make money

pac vs floyd, khan vs bradley, there are plenty of good fights to be made but we're stuck with fighters running from eachother and too many ****ing belts around for fighters that dont deserve them

this communist boricua keeps getting his nose in the middle of other countries thread...can he start his own PR boxers thread? ..oh no ! wait//they are being demolished by mexicans all year along!
get a life!
by the way..it was Lopez the one ducking caballero, no gamboa
Kid Cubano is online now  Top
Old 08-04-2011, 06:40 PM   #78
I1T2BOX
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Cubano View Post
this communist boricua keeps getting his nose in the middle of other countries thread...can he start his own PR boxers thread? ..oh no ! wait//they are being demolished by mexicans all year along!
get a life!

I dont think this is a cubano thread either, not everybody likes gamboa...live with it!
I1T2BOX is offline  Top
Old 08-04-2011, 07:00 PM   #79
Pokerpapi999
Inmigration reform NOW!!!
ESB Full Member

A huevo de perro gueyes
Pokerpapi999 is offline  Top
Old 08-04-2011, 07:30 PM   #80
Atritionist
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
you keep missing the point die hard fans will be die hard fans no matter what, boxing is a sport that some people are born loving it like most hispanic countries but when a boxer comes along that makes the casual fan turn in and watch that's what makes the sport mainstream..

and if some people are turn away by a bad fight they're just that casual fans not real fans.....

you saying that because some people are watching a friday night fights card at a local bar between mexicans that you guys are keeping the sport alive..

i say you're wrong because those kind of cards will always exist the big cards are the thing that is missing from the sport the big superstar like a roy jones, DLH, trinidad, tyson until we find that star the sport will stay down and only the die hard fans will keep watching

When there is no superstar fighting you can always get your boxing fill by watching two top Mexicans fight! I think you are the only one to disagree with that papo. I don't have anything against the Boricuas, but you just don't get these type of classics when you see two Boricaus face off. Sure Camacho and Rosario was a great one, but what else? Cotto vs Quintana, maybe?

Compare it two these Mexican vs Mexican bouts:

Rios vs Antillon

JM Marquez vs J. Diaz

Rafa Marquez vs Vasquez

Barrera vs Marquez

Barrera vs Morales

Puerto Rican fighters are at their best when the fight their Aztec nemesis.
Atritionist is offline  Top
Old 08-04-2011, 07:46 PM   #81
I1T2BOX
Belt holder
ESB Addict

High profile PR vs PR fights are rare, we dont produce as many boxers as you guys do.I can see the point that neither Mexico or PR have SuperStars right now that move the masses, hell we are not even in the running for top 3 p4p, everything revolves around pac or floyd, we need chavez and trinidad type figures again.Argentinos,Cubanos and filipinos are on the rise too.
I1T2BOX is offline  Top
Old 08-04-2011, 09:11 PM   #82
Kid Cubano
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by I1T2BOX View Post
I dont think this is a cubano thread either, not everybody likes gamboa...live with it!

but i dont get in this thread to talk **** about mexicans,even if u dont like gamboa....so live with it
Old 08-04-2011, 09:45 PM   #83
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
get a life!
LOL get a life? is a ****ing forum to give opinions the threads are not divided by countries you can give opinions in any of the threads ****** and im not a communist just because i sympathize with the cuban revolution doesnt make me a communist Fidel has more cojones than you ever will that's why you like the other gusanos talk from the comfort of miami but dont dare go to cuba to face the 80yr old anciano because even at his age he'll kick your ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atritionist View Post
When there is no superstar fighting you can always get your boxing fill by watching two top Mexicans fight! I think you are the only one to disagree with that papo. I don't have anything against the Boricuas, but you just don't get these type of classics when you see two Boricaus face off. Sure Camacho and Rosario was a great one, but what else? Cotto vs Quintana, maybe?

Compare it two these Mexican vs Mexican bouts:

Rios vs Antillon

JM Marquez vs J. Diaz

Rafa Marquez vs Vasquez

Barrera vs Marquez

Barrera vs Morales

Puerto Rican fighters are at their best when the fight their Aztec nemesis.
you're naming a bunch of old fights i can do that as well i guess you dont know much about boxing or puerto rico boxers because you forgot

felix trinidad vs jake rodriguez
gomez vs laporte
benitez vs santos
rosario vs nazario

puertorricane is offline  Top
Old 08-04-2011, 09:49 PM   #84
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

vCash: 2102

kirk is offline  Top
Old 08-04-2011, 10:08 PM   #85
elchivito
master betty
East Side VIP

vCash: 107

Quote:
LOL get a life? is a ****ing forum to give opinions the threads are not divided by countries you can give opinions in any of the threads ****** and im not a communist just because i sympathize with the cuban revolution doesnt make me a communist Fidel has more cojones than you ever will that's why you like the other gusanos talk from the comfort of miami but dont dare go to cuba to face the 80yr old anciano because even at his age he'll kick your ass

you're naming a bunch of old fights i can do that as well i guess you dont know much about boxing or puerto rico boxers because you forgot

felix trinidad vs jake rodriguez
gomez vs laporte
benitez vs santos
rosario vs nazario

Cuba vs. Puerto Rico. Orale. Next time you guys have a superfight dont involve any Mexican fighters I really did want to see Lopez vs Gamboa.
elchivito is offline  Top
Old 08-04-2011, 10:19 PM   #86
jeffjoiner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 5174

My favorite ongoing thread. I'm just glad I live in SoCal and get to watch the Mexican warriors on a regular basis.
jeffjoiner is offline  Top
Old 08-04-2011, 10:22 PM   #87
Auracle21
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 14814

I like Gamboa. He is a great fighter
Auracle21 is offline  Top
Old 08-04-2011, 10:31 PM   #88
Kid Cubano
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchivito View Post
Cuba vs. Puerto Rico. Orale. Next time you guys have a superfight dont involve any Mexican fighters I really did want to see Lopez vs Gamboa.

Salido took care of Lopez,gamboa didnt need to get involved.
this machetero puertoricane dissapeared right after his boyfriend got beat by salido
Old 08-05-2011, 12:58 AM   #89
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Salido took care of Lopez,gamboa didnt need to get involved.
this machetero puertoricane dissapeared right after his boyfriend got beat by salido
LOL well gamboa is unbeaten lopez lost and still lopez makes more money per fight than gamboa.. so i know gamboa hated that lopez lost cause that was his meal ticket and he lost it for now..

and other than gamboa all i see is a bunch of cuban prospects that havent done **** so i dont know why are you acting like cubans are taking over boxing

todo boricua machetero cabron

puertorricane is offline  Top
Old 08-05-2011, 01:00 AM   #90
Kid Cubano
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
LOL well gamboa is unbeaten lopez lost and still lopez makes more money per fight than gamboa.. so i know gamboa hated that lopez lost cause that was his meal ticket and he lost it for now..

and other than gamboa all i see is a bunch of cuban prospects that havent done **** so i dont know why are you acting like cubans are taking over boxing

todo boricua machetero cabron

exactly what i figured "machetero cabron"

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum