Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 08-10-2011, 09:22 AM   #106
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: *the official mexicans are keeping boxing alive thread*

lol you just named a bunch of scrubs above jrMW and just by naming chavez jr and arreola you lost all credibility

and if you're honest with yourself you'll admit that above jrmw mexico hasnt produced anything special

puertorricane is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2011, 12:31 PM   #107
anarci
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

I never said they were pfp elites... I said Mexciano/Chicano fighters had "COntenders" and "TOp PRospects" in every division in Boxing.... We all know you are a bias ass pendejo when it comes to boxing,.. Now you dont know how to read.

Besides you should STFU becuz Boricuas have been getting or taking Kness to your Pappi.
You disrespect Arreola but even his critics will admit hes dangerous vs anyone outiside of the K bros...And most insiders regard him as a top contender... YOu think your boy Derrick Rossy or BIsbal can give him trouble .... Then you go on about Chavez Jr... He might be a paper champ, but hes a top 10 guy who will probably keep improving.

Before you run your mouth you should have thought " Damn Arreola and even Chavez Jr look like top pfp guys compared to Derrick Rossy,, And Camacho Jr
anarci is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2011, 01:37 PM   #108
elchivito
master betty
East Side VIP

vCash: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy-wak View Post
so you get my point, right ? that they keep the sport alive for the "real" fans....shit i can watch telemundo, telefutura, and tvazteca fights for the rest of the year with no high profile ppv's and i would be fine with it....

plus, they always bring in special commentators which i think adds juice to the show...
Thats true. Nobody does play by play better than Dr. Alfonso Morales. Hes an old school guy thats been doing it since the golden age of Mexican boxing. Also love listening to Finito Lopez while Chavez and El Puas are a riot man especially after acouple of shots. Julio is the biggest Mexican fan out there man.
elchivito is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #109
RingKing
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorricane View Post
lol you just named a bunch of scrubs above jrMW and just by naming chavez jr and arreola you lost all credibility

and if you're honest with yourself you'll admit that above jrmw mexico hasnt produced anything special

Boo hoo! No one has started a thread stating that Boricuas are exciting and saving boxing, so now I'll go and try and crap on the Mexican/Mexican-American boxing thread. Boo hoo! Wah! Wah! Wah!

You must be related to "La LLorona."
RingKing is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2011, 02:03 PM   #110
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarci View Post
I never said they were pfp elites... I said Mexciano/Chicano fighters had "COntenders" and "TOp PRospects" in every division in Boxing.... We all know you are a bias ass pendejo when it comes to boxing,.. Now you dont know how to read.

Besides you should STFU becuz Boricuas have been getting or taking Kness to your Pappi.
You disrespect Arreola but even his critics will admit hes dangerous vs anyone outiside of the K bros...And most insiders regard him as a top contender... YOu think your boy Derrick Rossy or BIsbal can give him trouble .... Then you go on about Chavez Jr... He might be a paper champ, but hes a top 10 guy who will probably keep improving.

Before you run your mouth you should have thought " Damn Arreola and even Chavez Jr look like top pfp guys compared to Derrick Rossy,, And Camacho Jr
you must be joking with that, outside the klit brothers there isnt anybody any good, did you see what happen to solis and haye the ones that everybody thought were good, and Carlos negron is our best HW stop going by what you read in boxrec when it comes to PR boxers and he would beat arreola easily if they ever fought

and the only reason chavez has a title is because of his name and because of sulaiman as soon as he fight a top ten guy he'll get KO,

If the WBO president Valcarcel took a page from Sulaiman he would give boricua fighters easy routes to the title and right now there are a bunch of prospects that deserve a title more than chavez jr but i rather they win it fair and square unlike you that gloats about an overrated hyped chump like jr.

and why you mention camacho jr he hasnt been relevant in ages he was another hyped boxer with a name just like chavez jr

Old 08-10-2011, 02:14 PM   #111
elchivito
master betty
East Side VIP

vCash: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingKing View Post
Boo hoo! No one has started a thread stating that Boricuas are exciting and saving boxing, so now I'll go and try and crap on the Mexican/Mexican-American boxing thread. Boo hoo! Wah! Wah! Wah!

You must be related to "La LLorona."
La Llorona haha
elchivito is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2011, 03:47 PM   #112
anarci
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorricane View Post
you must be joking with that, outside the klit brothers there isnt anybody any good, did you see what happen to solis and haye the ones that everybody thought were good, and Carlos negron is our best HW stop going by what you read in boxrec when it comes to PR boxers and he would beat arreola easily if they ever fought

and the only reason chavez has a title is because of his name and because of sulaiman as soon as he fight a top ten guy he'll get KO,

If the WBO president Valcarcel took a page from Sulaiman he would give boricua fighters easy routes to the title and right now there are a bunch of prospects that deserve a title more than chavez jr but i rather they win it fair and square unlike you that gloats about an overrated hyped chump like jr.

and why you mention camacho jr he hasnt been relevant in ages he was another hyped boxer with a name just like chavez jr

I know who Carlos Negron and he looks good. but give him some time to fill out.. I get the feeling Arreola would cave his chest and his jaw in... Negron has only fought bums, hes not proven yet.. No one ranks him even close to the top 20. Id also favor raw but Huge and big punching David Rodriguez to smash him,another exciting fighter.

Even though Camacho is nothing more than good clubfighter/average journeyman.. There really isnt any Boricuas at Mw who are proven.. Hes 2nd best by default... Maybe Elvis Ayala is your best guy and Rubio and even Chavez JR **** him up. and a few other Meican journeyman...(yey the guy Lemieux blasted)

So what if the HW division is weak hes active,exciting,can punch and tough,good combos... Which is rare in a HW... Who would you rather watch prime average punching,average chin Ruiz, hug and grab., OR ARreola? How bout Oquendo prance around?.....
anarci is offline  Top
Old 08-12-2011, 09:01 AM   #113
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarci View Post
I know who Carlos Negron and he looks good. but give him some time to fill out.. I get the feeling Arreola would cave his chest and his jaw in... Negron has only fought bums, hes not proven yet.. No one ranks him even close to the top 20. Id also favor raw but Huge and big punching David Rodriguez to smash him,another exciting fighter.

Even though Camacho is nothing more than good clubfighter/average journeyman.. There really isnt any Boricuas at Mw who are proven.. Hes 2nd best by default... Maybe Elvis Ayala is your best guy and Rubio and even Chavez JR **** him up. and a few other Meican journeyman...(yey the guy Lemieux blasted)

So what if the HW division is weak hes active,exciting,can punch and tough,good combos... Which is rare in a HW... Who would you rather watch prime average punching,average chin Ruiz, hug and grab., OR ARreola? How bout Oquendo prance around?.....
so negron has fought bums i get it just like arreola the only two guys he fought that were good he lost to

and rubio and chavez jr are scrubs neither are elite boxers at MW or any weight

jonathan gonzalez or hector sanches two prospects that fight at jr mw but will end up higher can beat them easily

they just dont have the name or the connections to get an easy path to the title so they are going to take a little longer but when they get there they'll be legit unlike jr who is a joke to boxing

Old 08-13-2011, 02:57 PM   #114
I like Boxing

vCash:

The official this country sure spends alot of money taking care of mexicans and their kids when they run across the border. That would be a better thread. Of mexicans sure do avoid getting in the ring with top level black fighters because they know they cant win.
Old 08-13-2011, 07:28 PM   #115
SamO408
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Boxing View Post
The official this country sure spends alot of money taking care of mexicans and their kids when they run across the border. That would be a better thread. Of mexicans sure do avoid getting in the ring with top level black fighters because they know they cant win.
**** off dickhead
SamO408 is offline  Top
Old 08-13-2011, 07:36 PM   #116
RingKing
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Boxing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamO408 View Post
**** off dickhead
Leave him alone and let him have his fun. He only comes up for some air every once in a blue moon since he spends the majority of the time with his face planted in some stranger's crotch and his mouth firmly wrapped around their **** (No homo).
RingKing is offline  Top
Old 08-14-2011, 03:09 PM   #117
freddy-wak
M O D E R A T O R
East Side VIP

Money money money money !!!!!
freddy-wak is offline  Top
Old 08-14-2011, 03:13 PM   #118
haworths623
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 931

I admire the Mexicans toughness. For evidence see Montiel going everything in his power to get up after nearly being put into a coma by Donaire
haworths623 is offline  Top
Old 08-16-2011, 05:50 AM   #119
SamO408
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toker View Post
2nd to none?? That's a little much don't you think?
It may seem like that only cuz there are a ish load of mexicans, but it seems to me that if you compare it by percentage the will and heart belongs to the italians (italian/americans). Marciano, Grazciano, Gatti, Zale, Basilio, etc.. amd possibly koreans (only cuz there is no one i seen with more heart than Duk Koo Kim) but mexicans are right up there too!

marciano, graziano, basilio..........
absolute legends
but how long ago was that dude??
were talkin about keeping boxing alive today
who are the iron willed italianos around nowadays?
SamO408 is offline  Top
Old 08-16-2011, 10:19 AM   #120
Auracle21
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 14814

Mares sure is keeping ball shots alive.
Auracle21 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum