Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2011, 02:05 AM   #151
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,525
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Trout-Mundine looking very unlikely

Ok then it is confirmed. Mundine will fight another bum next.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2011, 02:12 AM   #152
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 652
vCash: 75
Default Re: Trout-Mundine looking very unlikely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Ok then it is confirmed. Mundine will fight another bum next.
Is anyone who knows anything about boxing and Mundine really surprised?! the nuthuggers who continue to believe his bullshit will again be shakin their heads in disbelief at how incredibly unlucky Mundine is and that no man on the planet has the balls to face him. Trout is now ducking him just like Mayweather and Cotto did
stewy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:27 AM   #153
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,253
vCash: 300
Default Re: Trout-Mundine looking very unlikely

The facts are trout asked for 450k and mundane offered 200k.
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:27 AM   #154
fast hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,280
vCash: 1296
Default Re: Trout-Mundine looking very likely

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Any chance ash could come back and clarify things for us all?
I think you were on the money when you suggested Ash has done a runner.

I hope Geal's camp tell Boxa to go f**k their collective boots when
they start harrassing them for a shot.
fast hands is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:38 AM   #155
fast hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,280
vCash: 1296
Default Re: Trout-Mundine looking very unlikely

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoctor View Post
The facts are trout asked for 450k and mundane offered 200k.

Source ? Find that hard to believe.
fast hands is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:44 AM   #156
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,253
vCash: 300
Default Re: Trout-Mundine looking very unlikely

I actually made that up but I bet I'm right
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:50 AM   #157
WhataRock
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sydney
Posts: 11,630
vCash: 166
Default Re: Trout-Mundine looking very unlikely

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoctor View Post
I actually made that up but I bet I'm right
WhataRock is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:59 AM   #158
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,253
vCash: 300
Default Re: Trout-Mundine looking very unlikely

Just went to mundines twitter page for the 1st time and it's a fcken laugh.everyone is calling eachother... Heh brother heh sister ...real gangsta shit
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 03:02 AM   #159
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,608
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Trout-Mundine looking very unlikely

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy View Post
Mundine on Twitter 15hrs ago... i will quote... just want to clarify that, before you all think my level of the English language is comparable to that of a 6 yr old...
"My fans since trout people blew the fight instead of stickin to there verbal agreement then we gonna go after #2 if they can't #3 then #4 so on"
"Then we gots too be mandatory then we can do it with no options so I'll be a freeman after I'm champion once again"
someone sent him a comment saying "i'm not bagging u, i actually llike you. but compared to Floyds, pac and amir youre fighters are mediocre"
to which he replied "they are who i inspire to fight but it ain't that easy i'm tryin too put myself in a position so i can get a fight like that"
my favourite message to him however was "and if you cant get the #2 #3 or #4 guy....get the #128 lightweight from argentina like u usually do u drop kick" mundine's reply "yeah good one doy yu be eaten your words"

i typed it all exactly how it was written, so dont blame all the grammar and spelling mistakes on me!!
someone should asked why he ducked Golovkin and a rematch with kessler for a real belt, yet he aspires to be like all these people
shanemfr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 03:09 AM   #160
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Trout-Mundine looking very unlikely

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy View Post
Is anyone who knows anything about boxing and Mundine really surprised?! the nuthuggers who continue to believe his bullshit will again be shakin their heads in disbelief at how incredibly unlucky Mundine is and that no man on the planet has the balls to face him. Trout is now ducking him just like Mayweather and Cotto did
Just curious about your comment "Is anyone who knows anything about boxing really surprised?" I dont understand that.

Back to the topic...Trouts manager wanted options (3 fights) on Mundine if he won so it was a no go. That is the fact of the matter. Noone ducked anyone, it just failed, spin it however you want
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 03:15 AM   #161
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,608
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Trout-Mundine looking very unlikely

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
Just curious about your comment "Is anyone who knows anything about boxing really surprised?" I dont understand that.

Back to the topic...Trouts manager wanted options (3 fights) on Mundine if he won so it was a no go. That is the fact of the matter. Noone ducked anyone, it just failed, spin it however you want
But Mundine failed to leave out the bit of getting over a million in the purse when he is the challenger and wanted to pay the champ peanuts, so his promoter shot a stipulation back to make the money back, and ****wit wil go back to a 3rd match with garth wood
shanemfr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 03:18 AM   #162
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Trout-Mundine looking very unlikely

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemfr View Post
But Mundine failed to leave out the bit of getting over a million in the purse when he is the challenger and wanted to pay the champ peanuts, so his promoter shot a stipulation back to make the money back, and ****wit wil go back to a 3rd match with garth wood
Which equals it failed and ppl on here will argue over why it never went through.

Tragic.

Surely cunts arnt sick of this subject already...errm I mean sick of it 4 years ago
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 03:24 AM   #163
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,608
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Trout-Mundine looking very unlikely

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
Which equals it failed and ppl on here will argue over why it never went through.

Tragic.

Surely cunts arnt sick of this subject already...errm I mean sick of it 4 years ago
which goes back to the same old if Mundine wanted a real belt he would take a pay cut and a risk ...but im sure the moon will grow a rain forrest at the same time.
shanemfr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 03:38 AM   #164
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,253
vCash: 300
Default Re: Trout-Mundine looking very unlikely

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemfr View Post
But Mundine failed to leave out the bit of getting over a million in the purse when he is the challenger and wanted to pay the champ peanuts, so his promoter shot a stipulation back to make the money back, and ****wit wil go back to a 3rd match with garth wood
Yep 100 percent correct
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 03:41 AM   #165
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Trout-Mundine looking very unlikely

i told you so!!!
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013