Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-19-2011, 05:50 AM   #286
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Trout-Mundine looking very unlikely

How did he get on v Felix ? Oh that's right he didn't fight him either ( probably didn't fancy another look at the ceiling of the arena in ****ing Dortmund ) lol
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2011, 05:53 AM   #287
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
You think i dont know boxing LMAO, your the one just making up bullsht and have muppets who are nothing more than yes men in agrement with you, honestly i dont give a rats ass, ive brought up a million more points you never address Brua, atleast i have a go at the bullsht you raise, when im right on the ball you just shut the fck up, funny since im supposed to know nothing about boxing and you know everything... U WATCHED THE DVD YET FCKER? lol

WBA had granted Mundine the No.1 Contender for Felix Sturm’s WBA Middleweight Title, why would he fight Kessler? He droped down to Middleweight Fought Geale whos a fck tone better than Kessler and your suggestions he ducked Kessler is speculation, he already fought and wasnt busted up so wtf is the problem? your just plucking sht from the air and making crap up.

So the only point you dispute is my claim that Mundine vacated his WBA SMW title to avoid Kessler? Okay...

"Why would he fight Kessler?" Uh, how about because:
  • he (Mundine) held the WBA SMW world title after Kessler lost his Super Champ status after losing to Calzaghe;
  • he (Mundine) had been calling Kessler out for a rematch for 2 years after losing to him in 2005;
  • Kessler became his (Mundine's) mandatory after losing to Calzaghe;
  • Boxers usually try to avenge losses on their records.
Get back to me if you've got anything else TitCunt - it took you all day to come up with this pathetic crap
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 05:54 AM   #288
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
And you loved it, said i wasnt a bad bloke afterwards so fck you! Hope your lover gets busted up this time round he isnt fighting a brain injured fighter. DID YOU WATCH THE DVD YET? Did you find the soft part of the skull?

hahahaaha BRUAS!
Old 07-19-2011, 05:55 AM   #289
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

SOFT PART OF THE SKULL? then we shall contuine...
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 05:56 AM   #290
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
How did he get on v Felix ? Oh that's right he didn't fight him either ( probably didn't fancy another look at the ceiling of the arena in ****ing Dortmund ) lol
Old 07-19-2011, 05:58 AM   #291
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

BRUA you realise your lover is fighting tommorow and all your doing is posting in Mundine threads? now what about that SOFT PART OF THE SKULL? do you think Mundine has one hahahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 05:58 AM   #292
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Hey man, you called me out on this subject, you don't to talk about it anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
He wanted Kessler for 2 years then vacated his belt when he became his mandatory
Quote:
He fought Kessler in 2005. Then went on to defeat Danny Green in 2006. He then won the title back in 2007 and kept it up until 2008. Which is 3 yrs since he fought Kessler not 2 years you fcking moron and he vacated to drop down another divison.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:59 AM   #293
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
BRUA you realise your lover is fighting tommorow and all your doing is posting in Mundine threads? now what about that SOFT PART OF THE SKULL? do you think Mundine has one hahahaha
My lover doesn't fight...she's a great cook though
Old 07-19-2011, 05:59 AM   #294
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

I Called you out on a tone of sht you have just selectively now chosen to get your back up about this one. Why not address the thousands of other points ive raised, ill make it easy for you and we shall start with the SOFT PART OF THE SKULL, your lover claims we all have.

Please explain.. your silence will only mean you have been pwned according to CHB, Josey and fck knows who else lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 06:04 AM   #295
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

You're a one-trick pony TitCunt - all you've got is your ranting cut and paste job about the Green Briggs fight.

If you put those detective skills to work and go back to the threads that were active during the aftermath of that fight you'll see I posted my thoughts within them.

Unfortunately little men with inferiority complexes (like you) tend to miss stuff like that in their never-ending quest to prove themselves.

Now, if you wish to call me out on anything again, be prepared to back yourself up on it - in other words, get a ****ing grip and learn your shit before you have a go at anyone else you spastic
Old 07-19-2011, 06:05 AM   #296
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

heh is mundine gonna sighn for this fight or what,his only got a day to go.....
we got katts,geale dannyboy,zeppa and dib all got there fights in the next 2 months whats mundine doing,ffs his got 1 day to go to sighn for the fight,trouts waiting....
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 06:11 AM   #297
donkeyking
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoctor View Post
heh is mundine gonna sighn for this fight or what,his only got a day to go.....
we got katts,geale dannyboy,zeppa and dib all got there fights in the next 2 months whats mundine doing,ffs his got 1 day to go to sighn for the fight,trouts waiting....
No offence but for a doctor your pretty dumb. Mundine is now Trout's mandatory for the WBA title. Trout has to fight him sooner or later. If it comes to a purse bid, Mundine wins it easy and still pays him $250k.

Trout cannot even get a fight in his backyard. He is not a marketable fighter.

In short Mundine has him by the balls.
donkeyking is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 06:13 AM   #298
bulij
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyking View Post
No offence but for a doctor your pretty dumb. Mundine is now Trout's mandatory for the WBA title. Trout has to fight him sooner or later. If it comes to a purse bid, Mundine wins it easy and still pays him $250k.

Trout cannot even get a fight in his backyard. He is not a marketable fighter.

In short Mundine has him by the balls.
bulij is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 06:18 AM   #299
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

me thnks MR Doctor is someone in Greens Camp.

As for you Brua, you follow a dipsht whos no more than a fraud and lied to all his fans on national TV. You sold your soul, you are a sack of sht. Words fall from your mouth as does shit from ass. You follow a hypocrite who claimed he would win as many titles as he could and he didnt come out of retirment for the money, he is worse than fckn Julian Gillard backflipping on her promise of no carbon tax thing is this smug cunt does it time and time again and you suck the sht that falls from his ass like its corn syrup.

Now Brua, where is that SOFT PART OF THE SKULL that makes you follow a cunt that played all Australians like tards? please do tell, did you ask Danny for evidence of this soft part of the skull or do you even question why he is running scared from Huck and Cunningham when he made claims he was trying to get fights with them.

Danny Green has lived off the backtail of Mundine, everything you say about Mundine thats negative you can double or tripple that because thats Danny Green and he is who you follow. I dont follow either of the two so im already one up on a dipsht like you Brua.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 06:23 AM   #300
bulij
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
me thnks MR Doctor is someone in Greens Camp.

As for you Brua, you follow a dipsht whos no more than a fraud and lied to all his fans on national TV. You sold your soul, you are a sack of sht. Words fall from your mouth as does shit from ass. You follow a hypocrite who claimed he would win as many titles as he could and he didnt come out of retirment for the money, he is worse than fckn Julian Gillard backflipping on her promise of no carbon tax thing is this smug cunt does it time and time again and you suck the sht that falls from his ass like its corn syrup.

Now Brua, where is that SOFT PART OF THE SKULL that makes you follow a cunt that played all Australians like tards? please do tell, did you ask Danny for evidence of this soft part of the skull or do you even question why he is running scared from Huck and Cunningham when he made claims he was trying to get fights with them.

Danny Green has lived off the backtail of Mundine, everything you say about Mundine thats negative you can double or tripple that because thats Danny Green and he is who you follow. I dont follow either of the two so im already one up on a dipsht like you Brua.
Maybe he's the doctor that cleared Briggs to fight
bulij is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum