boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 07-13-2011, 12:27 PM   #1
christos

vCash: 500
Question Summer time..;question

Hi! here i am again and really SORRY for my English. Μy gym its closed for all summer ,until Octomber! So i have to work on my own.Like i have said in an other post i was boxing before 3 years only about 2 years consecutive and for this year i start again the last 3-4 months.So i know some things but i dont have too mutch experience .I also need to be in shape by this time.So i want to say ( if you still reading) my roytine and give me some help or your coments.
  • -
Monday I spar with 2 friends and after that some pad work and abodominals.
  • -
Tuesday 2-3 ROUNDS Shadowboxing ,10 rounds heavy bag.
  • -
Wednesday Body weights exercises (pull ups,pushups,1 leg squat,l leg dead lifts,deeps,chin ups,v push ups,supermans and crunches)
  • -
THURSDAY and FRIDAY the same like tuesday.
  • -
Saturday the same like Wednesday
    • -
    Sunday rest
  • `
I know i miss run but i want some time to get use on the other stuff and i will include soon.Also sparring its not done every week..and when we dont..i do the heavy bag workout.I want mr small or who ever knows to tell me if looks ok ,or what more i can include.I also want to ask:I Should make mor condition than Wednesday and Saturday?becouse i want build those basic exercises (more reps) and how i can put them on other days.I think maby to put after bag workouts some squat jumps and some push ups. (thanks 4 your time)
christos is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2011, 01:47 AM   #2
BoxinScienceUSA
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Summer time..;question

consider taking this as your offseason and doing other conditioning that will enhance your boxing like swimming or tennis (or any other racquet sport).

one of the reasons i say that is, without a coach you could pick up bad habits. if you are going to box, make sure your friends are coaching you, even if it's on the simple stuff like keeping your hands up and your head down with elbows in.

when you are shadow boxing use a video camera so you can critique yourself, then return to shadowboxing making the necessary adjustments.

keep a journal and make a daily note of something you did well that you are proud of and something you can improve on. everyday before training look at the prior day's notes and keep going in the good direction and work on what needs to be improved.
BoxinScienceUSA is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing