Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-15-2011, 09:54 AM   #1
maco_187
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Fights Tonight

Anyone go to the fights or watch the fights on foxtel tonight?
i thought the main event was a good fight but i had hamden clear winning split 4/4 after 8 and in the end hamdens experience won in the end...
i know this is going to sound bad but pawseys corner acted attrociously i thought, pawsey himself too he was beaten tonight...
didnt catch the telecast wonder what choc and geale where talking about?
maco_187 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2011, 09:14 PM   #2
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Fights Tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by maco_187 View Post
i thought the main event was a good fight but i had hamden clear winning split 4/4 after 8 and in the end hamdens experience won in the end...
i know this is going to sound bad but pawseys corner acted attrociously i thought, pawsey himself too he was beaten tonight...
Telling him he was 6 rounds ahead before the 12th round.stupidity Choc,Geale and Dib were talking about their upcoming fights. Geales title defence in Tassie,Dib fighting for the vacant IBF title. Mundine said he should know in a week whether he's fighting Trout.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 07-15-2011, 09:27 PM   #3
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Quote:
Originally Posted by maco_187 View Post
yes they did carry on like pork chops, but it was a very hard fight to score. but yeah thinking he was 6 rounds ahead was not being very objective.
they each had numourous little spurts of dominance, then the other fighter would return fire. i think hamdens shots were the harder of the two, pawsey threw a lot of punches that were caught on gloves or seemingly lacked a bit a bit of power maybe, but i thought it was going to be very close to a draw.

rematch would make the viewers happy.
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 07-15-2011, 09:47 PM   #4
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 925

i agree with buster most of pawsey's punches were caught on the gloves, plus he didnt have much in the jab department just probing with that left..hamden clear winner, re-match wouldnt hurt was a good fight
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Old 07-15-2011, 10:01 PM   #5
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

i had Hamden winning... rematch would be great..
Nader again carried on..why? take the win, who cares what Pawseys corner says..winners are grinners. i am not father of the year but yelling profane abuse at people in front of 3 young kids?! not setting the best example and a big reason kids these days respect nobody
stewy is offline  Top
Old 07-15-2011, 11:13 PM   #6
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy View Post
i had Hamden winning... rematch would be great..
Nader again carried on..why? take the win, who cares what Pawseys corner says..winners are grinners. i am not father of the year but yelling profane abuse at people in front of 3 young kids?! not setting the best example and a big reason kids these days respect nobody
He did the same when he lost to Kariuki in the contender.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:59 PM   #7
Gorilla Arms
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

win lose or draw nader is a pig and a disgrace to the sport
Gorilla Arms is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2011, 12:12 AM   #8
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 925

thats a big call
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2011, 12:43 AM   #9
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie opinion View Post
thats a big call
Watch the end of this.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_WRiR1w3fo&NR=1[/ame]
Old 07-16-2011, 01:00 AM   #10
NickHow1982

vCash: 340

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Watch the end of this.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
It was pretty childish, decisions aren't always going to go your way but you have to respect the sport enough to not throw a fit.
NickHow1982 is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2011, 01:44 AM   #11
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

I havent seen the fight, stoped watching him ages ago he is just to boring, to old, to slow and should have hung them up a long time ago, he doesnt respect the sport and hasnt for sometime. I see him the same as Elomar and that lot, no disipline and thug type nature.

Quote:
June 4, 2010

NADER HAMDAN says he does not deserve a suspension for his expletive-laden blast at the judges after his split-decision loss to Junior Talipeau on Wednesday night. With the Boxing Authority of NSW set to decide on Monday whether he should be penalised for the comments, Hamdan yesterday wondered who would penalise judges for poor scoring. ''Everyone looks at the NSW judges and referees as a joke because they don't know how to do their jobs,'' Hamdan said. ''After every fight I hear people say, 'What fight were they watching?' I don't deserve to be suspended, I just said what everyone else was thinking.'' Hamdan, who said 'F--- you' on live television to the judges, was particularly aggrieved at judge Max Murphy, who scored the close bout 78-74 in Talipeau's favour.
Quote:
December 4, 2010

BOXER Nader Hamdan plans to become ''Australia's Vinnie Jones'' after starting his acting career with a villainous role in SBS's award-winning drama East West 101.

Hamdan plans to pursue acting full-time when he retires from the sport, most likely next year, and believes his controversial career will boost his chances of landing ''bad guy'' roles. Ever the agitator, Hamdan has infuriated authorities and fans with foul-mouthed tirades and trash talk in recent years. His popularity sank after his appearance in the reality show The Contender, where he continually challenged and berated fellow contestants, but he says it has been a deliberate ploy.

After spending months on set with noted actors Don Hany and Susie Porter, Hamdan hopes his role as a Lebanese gangster in East West 101 - which won this year's Logie award for Most Outstanding Drama Series, Miniseries or Telemovie - will catapult him into other similar roles, including the next season of Underbelly.
He treated people like sht on purpose? naa thats just Nader lol

2009, He abuses Judges on the Contender after loosing to Kariz, video above.
2010, He swears to the judges on National TV after loosing to JNR.
2011, More of the same bullsht from Nader Hamdan.

He only got suspended for the outburst on National TV when he told the Judged to Get fcked or something to that affect. He should have been suspended for every single offence he has commited, the one in which he attempts to kick a judge should be the first, #2 should be his outburst on National TV when he got the microphone and swore at the Judges, and this recent outburst would be #3.

They should make a policy with turds like this, 3 strikes and your out, either that or FINE the bastard, hit him where it hurts, his fckn pocket because he sure as sht does not respect the governing Authorities of this sport and it sets a bad example for others. He has been given special treatment for sometime, if it was anyone else they would have been suspended a number of times already.

He even bags NSW boxing out and they still take it easy on him. They should throw the book at this bastard and send him back to driving Taxis where he belongs.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2011, 01:52 AM   #12
NickHow1982

vCash: 340

Good post, simple as...... there's no place for it.
NickHow1982 is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2011, 02:13 AM   #13
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

he's just a sook and has no respect for others by the looks of it.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:30 AM   #14
zelky
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

For anyone who was actually watching it and could see it objectively, Nader reacted to having someone screaming in his face.

I have to laugh at how hard some people would try their best to try to twist this back and lay the blame on Nader.

Mark Pitts is a lovely person, and I hope him and Nader shook hands and sorted it out afterwards.

Other than that? It was a storm in a tea cup.
zelky is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2011, 02:44 AM   #15
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

yeah it was the guy from the pawsey camp who mouthed off his displeasure about the result, but hamden's response was very amateurish to say the least. he simply should have ignored him, winners should be grinners, not help escalate the situation.

nader mouthed off like a fool. he was the one on the right side of the decision this time, its usually him whinging like a girl.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum