Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2011, 10:19 PM   #76
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Greeny, if you're reading this, Ty promises to stop calling you a pedo and posting scurrilous rumours about you if you just say "G'day" to him
What about those Rock Spider remarks?
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2011, 10:20 PM   #77
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

tc i was also at that fight, and he has no connection whatsoever to those bikie gangs, they just came to the fight like everyone else and stupidly wore their colours, which caused a stink with the rival bikies there and ended up in trg getting called in. Some of your claims are so ludicrous i get a really good laugh out of them, so thank you
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:22 PM   #78
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,155
vCash: 346
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Funny , i seen him sitting in the crowd with the president of that outlawed biker club during a Mundine fight.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:22 PM   #79
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
What about those Rock Spider remarks?
Our bastion of objectivity (TitCunt) posted on other forums that he reckoned Green is a pedo
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:25 PM   #80
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Our bastion of objectivity (TitCunt) posted on other forums that he reckoned Green is a pedo
I remember reading that, but wasnt the actual post something like..."Green is a rock spider, and a pedo"

Hence my rock spider post above.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:28 PM   #81
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,256
vCash: 300
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Titcunt is known around albury as DogBoy.heh dogboy care to tell everyone the story.
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:30 PM   #82
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

on another note.... whose wife is hotter? Greeny's or Milk Dud's?

Denise Tarver

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

And we all know what Nina Green looks like... she is a yummy mummy for sure

Gotta go with Mrs Tarver... i love black chicks
She reminds me of young GG somewhat
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:31 PM   #83
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
I remember reading that, but wasnt the actual post something like..."Green is a rock spider, and a pedo"

Hence my rock spider post above.

He's made many very poor attempts to deny it was him. Same deal with the gutless & pathetic backstabbing of Phil Austin.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:34 PM   #84
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,155
vCash: 346
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Dam shes a fox! Is this his new missus or the one he split with? I think Nina looks like the back end of a dogs asshole lol

CHB u think im a conspricy nut, you idiots come up with the spidot conspircy and now this pedo crap, honestly have a good fckn think about it, i dont hold back when it comes to Danny so why the fck would i bend over and start to do it now you dead set stupid cunt?

Austin knows spidot wasnt me as does Leon and most others who pointed the finger in the wrong direction, you think because spidot was smart and smug it was me? theres plenty of other people in this world who are smarter than i and capable of doing that sht to Austin, i didnt even post here but you guys brought me to this site with your conspiracy theories involving me.

you got no one but yourselfs to thank. lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:36 PM   #85
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

tc danny talks to anybody who talks to him it doesnt mean hes "associated" with them, get your head out of your arse. And dayyyum gonzo tarvers wife is banging i also love black chicks i find them ***y as hell
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:37 PM   #86
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
...
CHB u think im a conspricy nut, you idiots come up with the spidot conspircy and now this pedo crap, honestly have a good fckn think about it, i dont hold back when it comes to Danny so why the fck would i bend over and start to do it now you dead set stupid cunt?

Austin knows spidot wasnt me as does Leon and most others who pointed the finger in the wrong direction, you think because spidot was smart and smug it was me? theres plenty of other people in this world who are smarter than i and capable of doing that sht to Austin, i didnt even post here but you guys brought me to this site with your conspiracy theories involving me.

you got no one but yourselfs to thank. lol
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:42 PM   #87
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Dam shes a fox! Is this his new missus or the one he split with? I think Nina looks like the back end of a dogs asshole lol

CHB u think im a conspricy nut, you idiots come up with the spidot conspircy and now this pedo crap, honestly have a good fckn think about it, i dont hold back when it comes to Danny so why the fck would i bend over and start to do it now you dead set stupid cunt?

Austin knows spidot wasnt me as does Leon and most others who pointed the finger in the wrong direction, you think because spidot was smart and smug it was me? theres plenty of other people in this world who are smarter than i and capable of doing that sht to Austin, i didnt even post here but you guys brought me to this site with your conspiracy theories involving me.

you got no one but yourselfs to thank. lol
dude are you serious? Nina is ****ing gorgeous... id go 12 rounds with green just to get a grope at her

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
tc danny talks to anybody who talks to him it doesnt mean hes "associated" with them, get your head out of your arse. And dayyyum gonzo tarvers wife is banging i also love black chicks i find them ***y as hell
yeah dude black chicks ****ing rock... this might be his ex as these pics arent new... amazing body on her hey
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:43 PM   #88
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,155
vCash: 346
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

So Dannny WILL TALK TO ME? Bah the cunt never answers my calls hahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:44 PM   #89
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,155
vCash: 346
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
dude are you serious? Nina is ****ing gorgeous... id go 12 rounds with green just to get a grope at her



yeah dude black chicks ****ing rock... this might be his ex as these pics arent new... amazing body on her hey
My missus shts all over that, Nina looks like a bogan m8, cant stand her voice or that heavy ass tan shes always wearing lol, come to the country m8 we got foxes out here, not just the native ones either haha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:46 PM   #90
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
My missus shts all over that, Nina looks like a bogan m8, cant stand her voice or that heavy ass tan shes always wearing lol, come to the country m8 we got foxes out here, not just the native ones either haha
mate im from the country

so you know the rules dude... Pics of the missus or STFU
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013