Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2011, 11:37 PM   #106
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 659
vCash: 500
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

yeah ty i saw the bottle throwing

not sure what that has to do with the problem with colours at the drews fight

that is all i was talking about

oh yeah and danny isn't on roids

that was one as well

the botttle throwing wasn't a good look at all

no argument there
woftam1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2011, 11:39 PM   #107
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by woftam1 View Post
yeah ty i saw the bottle throwing

not sure what that has to do with the problem with colours at the drews fight

that is all i was talking about

oh yeah and danny isn't on roids

that was one as well

the botttle throwing wasn't a good look at all

no argument there
Come on woftam, trying to introduce the truth to TitCunt's an impossible task, why let it get in the way of a good story?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:39 PM   #108
crash
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: w.a
Posts: 457
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
so i take it then m8 that the 11 infringment noticed were contested in court and thrown out?

When you see a boxer whos supposed to be setting an example, sitting with the president of an outlaw motorbike gang it doesnt look too good on national TV when he is seen in this light, especially considering the hostile situation at the time, involving throwing of bottles and Green urging people on to do it, he actually supported people throwing bottles at Mundine, looked all big and tough standing next to the president in the crowd, quite tall and proud he was Jim.
Well i was at the fight myself,and saw it all happen,whilst Greeney did encourage the crowd to show there feelings towards choc,not once did he say throw bottles at him.It was about 20 people max that threw stuff,(plastic bottles).
5000 poeple chanting mundines a wanker was worth the admission alone.
crash is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:40 PM   #109
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post
Well i was at the fight myself,and saw it all happen,whilst Greeney did encourage the crowd to show there feelings towards choc,not once did he say throw bottles at him.It was about 20 people max that threw stuff,(plastic bottles).
5000 poeple chanting mundines a wanker was worth the admission alone.
Stop making sense. Just stop it.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:44 PM   #110
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Ask Khoder and Choc about it all m8, they had to run out of the ring to avoid being pelted with bottles, it was another blemish on boxing and a disgrace. Alot of Green fans like to forget about it becsaue Danny didnt look to good that night.

Actually i think i may be able to dig up the video
was it when Choc fought Richard Chee Nong or whoever he was? a NZ fella?

Choc rushed that fight to get out of there because it looked like 5000 were about to jump in the ring. He looked like Shooter MacGavin rushing that put and running off when the big bloke bent his 3 iron in happy gilmore
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:44 PM   #111
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,162
vCash: 346
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

bottle sht looked to me to involved the same bikers. Its ok to say hi to someone etc but when you begin to associate with them on a regular basis it could be contruded as being an associate not just someone you say Hello to when you run into them on the street and such.

The bloke from Albury who was sent down to help Danny get in peak condition has taken roids, its similar situation to pacman and Fortune, it can be assumed that because Fortune knows the ins and outs of roids that some fighters would have taken cycles with his help, its assumed this is the case.

Personally to me Danny looks jacked. Now theres two methods one can do this, one would bloat him up, which is something like Dinabol, the other would be a cutting agent but is also a tone better than Dinabol because it builds lean muscle that you retain. I speculate he has done a cycle of something, even if it was not roids you dont get that big in 6 months.

He may have also been on a roid cycle for his recovery. which may hve asissted in the extra muscle growth. I dont think anyone can rule it out until Danny has passed a drug test, even then he could have cycled it and still not be detected as he would have been avised of such.

If you have someone in camp whos known to use roids and has doubled in size since he began using them and was brought in to assist with Dannys condition, hmmmmm idk Jim, id put money on it that he did a cycle of something and id bet you my left nut its not legal.
TCboxa is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:47 PM   #112
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,162
vCash: 346
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
was it when Choc fought Richard Chee Nong or whoever he was? a NZ fella?

Choc rushed that fight to get out of there because it looked like 5000 were about to jump in the ring. He looked like Shooter MacGavin rushing that put and running off when the big bloke bent his 3 iron in happy gilmore
Yep, he supported what the crowd did and bottles come flying from coprate boxes, the VIP ones Danny puts his mates in and sits with.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote:
DANNY GREEN: It was pretty insane. The crowd was…you just can't buy that kind of support. That was bordering on insanity. The crowd last night was just so good. It makes me very proud to be West Australian and to have that kind of hometown support. When you come out to an audience like that and they're just so behind you, it's pretty, you can't fathom it. It blew me away.

I thought it couldn't get better than the last time I fought here, and they upped the ante again, the Perth crowd. And yeah, you guys at home and that were there last night it was just insane, so thank you very much.
yeah way to go dckhead, thanking the crowd for almost causing a riot, throwing bottles etc. Fckn moron this bloke is for real dead set cunt. No one should support this crap, wtf was he thinking, oh yeah Red Neck Perth fans love it, BURP, SLURP! BOGAN
TCboxa is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:47 PM   #113
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 659
vCash: 500
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
bottle sht looked to me to involved the same bikers. Its ok to say hi to someone etc but when you begin to associate with them on a regular basis it could be contruded as being an associate not just someone you say Hello to when you run into them on the street and such.

The bloke from Albury who was sent down to help Danny get in peak condition has taken roids, its similar situation to pacman and Fortune, it can be assumed that because Fortune knows the ins and outs of roids that some fighters would have taken cycles with his help, its assumed this is the case.

Personally to me Danny looks jacked. Now theres two methods one can do this, one would bloat him up, which is something like Dinabol, the other would be a cutting agent but is also a tone better than Dinabol because it builds lean muscle that you retain. I speculate he has done a cycle of something, even if it was not roids you dont get that big in 6 months.

He may have also been on a roid cycle for his recovery. which may hve asissted in the extra muscle growth. I dont think anyone can rule it out until Danny has passed a drug test, even then he could have cycled it and still not be detected as he would have been avised of such.

If you have someone in camp whos known to use roids and has doubled in size since he began using them and was brought in to assist with Dannys condition, hmmmmm idk Jim, id put money on it that he did a cycle of something and id bet you my left nut its not legal.
ty
Please that last comment gave me a mental picture that i would rather not have
woftam1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:49 PM   #114
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,162
vCash: 346
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

OK you can have the right one lol
TCboxa is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:52 PM   #115
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Hey TitCunt, could you please list all of your reasons for not crediting Green with taking this fight with Tarver in a single post so we can all have a good laugh?

You started off with "Tarver's past it" now you've admitted you've put money on Tarver to win, and there have been various other excuses and detractions from you as the terms of this fight have developed (Dannyweight, Tarver's shoulder injury, etc.) and now you're harping on about steroids and crowds containing bikie gang members and throwing bottles.

Perhaps you could list each one of your excuses chronologically in a single post so we can truly appreciate the depth of your imagination, your hatred for Green and your refusal to credit him with anything?

Last edited by IrnBruMan; 07-20-2011 at 12:02 AM.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:53 PM   #116
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 659
vCash: 500
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
OK you can have the right one lol

just the thought of it has sent danny cross eyed
woftam1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:54 PM   #117
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Go on, otherwise I may have to call you an Oxymoron again

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Isn't that what you call an Oxymoron?

A pedo rock spider? Doubling up just to make sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
I just owned you lol, hypocrite calling me an oxymoron whats your boy Danny Green then? hahaha every time i get you Brua you shut trap or just come back with a one liner thats not even relevant to what ive posted to you. That all you got m8? a one trick Pony?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:05 AM   #118
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,162
vCash: 346
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by woftam1 View Post
just the thought of it has sent danny cross eyed
Well he wasnt lookn at me nuts then, must have been the twig in between that got him crosseyed, wasnt my lap he was looking at, BRUASSSSSSSS 4 SURE!

Brua. i will be happy to help with your request if you can list every lie danny has made and defend them with a resonable defence or excuse. Lets start with the one that you seem to have trouble with , THE SOFT PART OF THE SKULL.. does it exsist? if not why did Danny lie about it and how does it make you feel to be played like a fool by your lover? lol

Lies about Siaca, Mundine insignificant, Lies about cunningham, the list goes on and on and on and you never address a single point Brua, what boggles me is if you agree with this why would you contuine to support him? are you going to vote for Gillard again also you cunt haha dnt you farkn do it!
TCboxa is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:28 AM   #119
Shark Attack
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 138
vCash: 500
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Jim, you would be suprized to know that celebritie sports identies that have used juice, its not uncommon, infact its quite wide spread in boxing. Mosley has done it and when you get guys at that level doing it you can be sure that other boxers looking for an advantage will follow, it cant be ruled out.

Kathy freeman took roids, Shane Warne took roids, and the list goes on. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Roy Jones , Toney, Fernando Varges etc

CHB, i played the death part down, he wasnt going to die lol, he wasnt going to retire and it wouldnt take him that long to recover, the issue here is 12kg dropped, yep u put it back on fast but to put it back on in quality muscle takes time, fibers need to repair and be stressed, its not like shampoo u put on and have nice hair the next day, its a process that takes time.

As Jim says they had him on a program, i seen him on a bike not that long ago in training and he didnt look as jacked up as he is now. I think he is on something, the bottle he used in the last fight wasnt Gatoraid either, no one could confirm it because the botttles had been tamperd with.

IM a skeptic, cant blame me when he fights brain dead guys and blokes who are not CW, says mundine is insignificant then fights Sicas, Defeats a ledgend to become a ledgend then fights a sick Paul Briggs. Tells us all we are tards and there is a soft part of the skull that exists in all grown men, this is simply NOT TRUE and is a fabrication from Team Green to save some face.

Not once but twice he said on camera that the punch was not a legit punch that would have dropped paul Briggs, he then backflips the next day because he is the one responsible for matching it up, he was warned by NSW boxing and thought he knew better, he should have refunded all his fans that night if he is any kinda decent man but its all about money so he took all your money that night and ran with it.

He also has links to organised crime gangs who have access to these PEDs.


You are one very messed up ****er
Shark Attack is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:48 AM   #120
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Well he wasnt lookn at me nuts then, must have been the twig in between that got him crosseyed, wasnt my lap he was looking at, BRUASSSSSSSS 4 SURE!

Brua. i will be happy to help with your request if you can list every lie danny has made and defend them with a resonable defence or excuse. Lets start with the one that you seem to have trouble with , THE SOFT PART OF THE SKULL.. does it exsist? if not why did Danny lie about it and how does it make you feel to be played like a fool by your lover? lol

Lies about Siaca, Mundine insignificant, Lies about cunningham, the list goes on and on and on and you never address a single point Brua, what boggles me is if you agree with this why would you contuine to support him? are you going to vote for Gillard again also you cunt haha dnt you farkn do it!
So you're not going to do it?

Fine, I warned you, you OXYMORON
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013