Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-20-2011, 09:51 AM   #136
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: Green Tarver RBR

and WTF Has my BAD grama got the fck to do with your BF getting fcked in the ass tonight by a 42 yr old who hadnt fought in a yr? PLEASE EXPLAIN OH WISE ONE! hhaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2011, 09:54 AM   #137
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
are you a fcking idiot? Danny didnt know where the fck he was, he was in LALA LAND , your a fckn idiot! you want the cunt brain dead or something? and u think i hate Danny hahaha
where did i say i wanted him to come out i knew it was over? i was saying that he would not have quit he would have come out for the tenth if his corner hadnt have stopped it , stop drinking mate and go to bed. And stop stewing about the soft part of the skull you peasant nobody cares and it proves nothing except the fact that your a queef
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 09:56 AM   #138
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

It's good that his corner pulled him out when he was done. Well done to them for doing the right thing.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 09:57 AM   #139
Likatiga
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

You amaze me how you call Green a lair, yet your ****stick lover boy piece of shit has been spitting shit to the Australian boxing community for years. The cunt called Green out of retirement numerous times and when he does he goes running and jumps down two weight divisions and starts fighting South American cab drivers and washed up local fighters (apologies to Geale) Maybe you can stop sucking Mundine's **** for a minute and have a chat to him (not the sweet nothings you usually whisper in his ear) to fight someone how has a little bit of talent.
Likatiga is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 10:01 AM   #140
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likatiga View Post
You amaze me how you call Green a lair, yet your ****stick lover boy piece of shit has been spitting shit to the Australian boxing community for years. The cunt called Green out of retirement numerous times and when he does he goes running and jumps down two weight divisions and starts fighting South American cab drivers and washed up local fighters (apologies to Geale) Maybe you can stop sucking Mundine's **** for a minute and have a chat to him (not the sweet nothings you usually whisper in his ear) to fight someone how has a little bit of talent.
To be fair both Mundine and Green were both as bad as each other.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:08 AM   #141
Likatiga
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

When has Mundine fought a bloke the quality of Tarver or Jones Jnr in the last five years. Credit needs to be given to Green for having the guts to fight these blokes. Jones Jnr might have been past his prime but Tarver proved tonight that even at 42 he is still a gun and still has the speed and power to challenge the best in the world.
Likatiga is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 10:31 AM   #142
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 187

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
STOP THE PRESS..

HE LIED on NAtional TV, Where is the SOFT PART OF THE SKULL THat Exists in full grown me, tell me that then we contune this convo, while ur at is explain why he has been ducking Cunningham and Huck, if u dnt know by now fck off dont bother even replying cause ur a tard who sucks Dannys nutsack

see i dont care about all that, if you do, more fool you, he's the one counting the cabbage whilst you live on nothing but memories

I dont care if he told white lies till they came out his arse, i dont care if he ducked a bloke in a wheelchair

All i know is he's played the boxing game & won, he's come out pretty much with his health, he's come out with plenty of coin & i'm sure all the people who are worth anything to him are still there, he's got nothing else to worry about, certainly not the likes of you

I dont go in for all the drama that surrounds boxing, of course he had to generate some, it sold fights, it made the likes of you, the Australian "boxing public" cough up & line his pockets

Let the buyer beware
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 10:36 AM   #143
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likatiga View Post
When has Mundine fought a bloke the quality of Tarver or Jones Jnr in the last five years. Credit needs to be given to Green for having the guts to fight these blokes. Jones Jnr might have been past his prime but Tarver proved tonight that even at 42 he is still a gun and still has the speed and power to challenge the best in the world.
I don't like Mundine or Green but I think you are giving Tarver too much credit here. Tarver at 42.5 yrs old is NOT a gun anymore and he doesn't have the ability to challenge the best in the world imo. See his fights against Chad Dawson for proof. Just because he beats Danny Green doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:37 AM   #144
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
see i dont care about all that, if you do, more fool you, he's the one counting the cabbage whilst you live on nothing but memories

I dont care if he told white lies till they came out his arse, i dont care if he ducked a bloke in a wheelchair

All i know is he's played the boxing game & won, he's come out pretty much with his health, he's come out with plenty of coin & i'm sure all the people who are worth anything to him are still there, he's got nothing else to worry about, certainly not the likes of you

I dont go in for all the drama that surrounds boxing, of course he had to generate some, it sold fights, it made the likes of you, the Australian "boxing public" cough up & line his pockets

Let the buyer beware
exactly, it just disgusts me how somebody can harbour so much hatred and ill feeling towards somebody they have obviously never met or had anything to do with. As a fan im gutted that he lost but he had a good career and history will remember him well , he still has his marbles and a lot of cash. Good post mate i think the mods need to have a look at tc and his words
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 10:38 AM   #145
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

Let the buyer beware
I agree with what you say but are you one of the people who criticise Anthony Mundine for essentially doing the same thing ?
Old 07-20-2011, 10:42 AM   #146
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

I dont need to meet the cunt to watch briggs dive and then Him call the cunt a dog, then go to a hotel and tell reporters that the punch would not have knocked briggs down, Only to then backflip the next day waving a fckn DVD mentions of soft part of skull blah blah fckn blah! WTF?

Mods look at me and my words cause im pissing you off, go have a cry to your mummy idiot lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 10:43 AM   #147
Likatiga
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
I don't like Mundine or Green but I think you are giving Tarver too much credit here. Tarver at 42.5 yrs old is NOT a gun anymore and he doesn't have the ability to challenge the best in the world imo. See his fights against Chad Dawson for proof. Just because he beats Danny Green doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.
IMO and going off tonights performance he showed that even at 42 he still has the hand speed and power (**** me especially in the left) to challenge some of the bigger names. I am not saying he will dominate but he certainly looked very impressive.
Likatiga is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 10:44 AM   #148
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

Let the buyer beware
that reminded me of the doors, heavyyyyyyyy!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 10:47 AM   #149
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

i havent met you and although i think you are a disgusting low life poster on this forum, i reserve my judgement on you as a human. Anyway your indecency and disrespect is giving me a headache , as i said before great work from antonio and bad luck to dan , both great warriors with great chins
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 10:48 AM   #150
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Great result.
perfect jet is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum