Old 07-20-2011, 10:33 AM   #121
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346
Default Re: Green Tarver RBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
TC karma is a powerful thing , and the venom that you spit will come back to haunt you extremely horribly , i have a feeling your a very lonely person to be attacking a person you have obviously never met and to show such little respect for a man who was recently hurt is the lowest of low. I wish bad on no human but i have a feeling you have some horrible things coming your way. Again all credit to tarver he showed age is just a number tonight what a classy guy aswell.
675 pearsall street Lavington, knock on my door!
TCboxa is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2011, 10:34 AM   #122
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
congratulations to tarver, that left hand tonight was incredible and just pounded danny all night, he was completely outclassed, it seemed as though danny was gassed after the 5th round. All the people who are saying they are glad they saw a warrior get knocked out in the ring need to have a good hard look at themselves, especially you tc, to criticise a man who gets inside the ring in front of millions of people all over the world and puts his heart and soul into it and achieve more than you could have dreamed of, actively hope he gets hurt is disgusting. Say goodbye to some of the best cards and levels of exposure to up and coming australian boxers and also the calibre of boxing royalty that he has brought to our shores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Thank **** for that and great that he got stopped aswell. The guys made a fortune these last few years parading around like he is a genuine cruiserweight world champion.

never once have i heard green talk about what a great fighter he thinks he is..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
he is A FRAUD AUS is FAIR DINKUM m8, FAIR GO and all that, we are Australians, we are multicultrual and we are Proud, Danny Green is a thug, Bogan, Redneck fcking liar PIG and he has one of the more corrupt managers behind him, Angelo Hyder. When you fight a ledgend you become a ledgend and then fight a brain sick Paul Briggs...this **** wont fight HUck, Cunningham or anyone else, it was only a matter of TIME and this is what ive been trying to tell the Danny Green nut suckers all along!

I am so happy right now and i have the biggest Hard on i wish BRUA Was here hahaha

fair dinkum tc.. its one thing to root for a fighter but your just being a complete ****head
rusty nails is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 10:35 AM   #123
Bajingo
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1479

Is the Aussie forum always like this? place is ****ing mental
Bajingo is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 10:35 AM   #124
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
I doubt they'd be bothered

I'd say they would be to busy counting the cash to worry about some bloke in the street & what he thinks

You want to make Green out to be some kind of hillbilly, yet the allusion to "what you've got" & how you'll defend your land, obviously from imaginary opponents, yet you create a picture of you being a Hatfield or McCoy

Yeehaa

All a bit sad, all the blokes done is made a quid, same as Mundine, neither have forced anybody to watch them or give them money

STOP THE PRESS..

HE LIED on NAtional TV, Where is the SOFT PART OF THE SKULL THat Exists in full grown me, tell me that then we contune this convo, while ur at is explain why he has been ducking Cunningham and Huck, if u dnt know by now fck off dont bother even replying cause ur a tard who sucks Dannys nutsack
Old 07-20-2011, 10:36 AM   #125
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell on legs View Post
so after all that, what was the result ????????????
Green won mate.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 10:37 AM   #126
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonD View Post
You don't **** with Mason Dixon, baybee.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:40 AM   #127
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
675 pearsall street Lavington, knock on my door!
unlike you i have some class and dignity, i believe that your actions have consequences and you will have to pay for yours dearly, i dont have to prove myself to anybody as you so obviously want to do
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 10:42 AM   #128
the beaver
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

**** had a big bet Tarver on points..... Green has some nice whiskers just a pity he couldn't hold out for 12rds for my bet .

Anyway glad to see the back of the bogan and his fans.

Although i did fear for his safety and was glad 4 his sake they stopped the fight otherwise there might have been another Mike Mc situation.
the beaver is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 10:44 AM   #129
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
unlike you i have some class and dignity, i believe that your actions have consequences and you will have to pay for yours dearly, i dont have to prove myself to anybody as you so obviously want to do
I hope so, im sick of ****s telling me they are coming round for a coffee and never show up, then u got the ****s who tell people they got me beat up and i squeeled like a girl, fckn in their dreams!

trespass on my property and ill break your fckn legs
Old 07-20-2011, 10:45 AM   #130
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beaver View Post
**** had a big bet Tarver on points..... Green has some nice whiskers just a pity he couldn't hold out for 12rds for my bet .

Anyway glad to see the back of the bogan and his fans.

Although i did fear for his safety and was glad 4 his sake they stopped the fight otherwise there might have been another Mike Mc situation.
good to see some respect from an anti fan, green would have come out for the tenth he doesnt know when to give up, his brother brendan should be commended in a huge way for stopping the fight.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 10:46 AM   #131
WhataRock
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 166

Go to bed Ty
WhataRock is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 10:47 AM   #132
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I hope so, im sick of ****s telling me they are coming round for a coffee and never show up, then u got the ****s who tell people they got me beat up and i squeeled like a girl, fckn in their dreams!

trespass on my property and ill break your fckn legs
and you call danny a bogan, you cant spell properly, you use horrible grammar and profanity and show no respect to anybody. if we were ever to cross paths i fear it would end very badly for you however i hope that never happens, you obviously have intimacy issues and i think you need to be banned from this forum.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 10:48 AM   #133
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
good to see some respect from an anti fan, green would have come out for the tenth he doesnt know when to give up, his brother brendan should be commended in a huge way for stopping the fight.
I made sure to try and listen and it was actually hyder who stopped it.
rusty nails is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2011, 10:49 AM   #134
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:

are you a fcking idiot? Danny didnt know where the fck he was, he was in LALA LAND , your a fckn idiot! you want the **** brain dead or something? and u think i hate Danny hahaha
Old 07-20-2011, 10:49 AM   #135
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
and you call danny a bogan, you cant spell properly, you use horrible grammar and profanity and show no respect to anybody. if we were ever to cross paths i fear it would end very badly for you however i hope that never happens, you obviously have intimacy issues and i think you need to be banned from this forum.
Why would i show respect to a liar **** fraud? Prove me wrong, didnt he lie? show me soft part of skull u **** or shut the fck up!

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum