Old 07-21-2011, 07:19 PM   #16
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746
Default Re: Green not set to retire after loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by one in a million View Post
Sounds perfect stiffjab, hope he can do it ... I didn't think he would retire.
I just read on the scene that Hyder has announced Green will not retire and should be fighting again after the dust setttles.

Tarver offered a rematch but said he is the champ, so it will be on his terms..
StiffJab is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2011, 07:25 PM   #17
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

His terms, mmm maby it wont be in Perth? maby it will be in USA on Showtime? .. i hope so, Tarver will dig even deeper and give a much better preformance. Especially given more time to settle into the weight and keep his fitness up. The ONLY Way Danny defeats him a 2nd time round is if Danny does what he did in the 7th round for EVERY SINGLE ROUND, but thats not possible, he gassed way to fast and he will do the same.

This is kinda funny when u think about it, Dannys now in the same boat Mandy was, he has to avenge this knockout or the public will not support him, he will loose a tone of support and viewers. I just dont think Tarver is like a woods, its just not possible for the CAVEMAN to win against Tarver, perhaps they should have waited anothert 5 yrs? Oh well he could always call out Hopkins but then its most likely Danny thinks he aint even a canine lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 07:26 PM   #18
the beaver
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Greens only chance is if Tarver doesn't train properly for the fight.

Tarver is 2 levels above and showed it on Wednesday night.

No game plan in the world will make a difference if the Tarver that walked into that ring last Wednesday enters the ring for fight 2
the beaver is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 07:30 PM   #19
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
I just read on the scene that Hyder has announced Green will not retire and should be fighting again after the dust setttles.

Tarver offered a rematch but said he is the champ, so it will be on his terms..
Awesome, hope Tarver shows him the same respect Green gave him.
one in a million is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 07:36 PM   #20
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict

This is kinda funny when u think about it, Dannys now in the same boat Mandy was, he has to avenge this knockout or the public will not support him, he will loose a tone of support and viewers. I just dont think Tarver is like a woods, its just not possible for the CAVEMAN to win against Tarver, perhaps they should have waited anothert 5 yrs? Oh well he could always call out Hopkins but then its most likely Danny thinks he aint even a canine lol[/quote]

That's not true, Danny took on a champion that people said was old, rusty and not an active boxer a so called commontater, well Tarver proved all those ****ers wrong. Good on Tarver for coming to fight and earning his money and good on Green for stepping up and delivering more good boxing for Australia..the undercard was great to watch and so was Greens fight.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:45 PM   #21
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
That's not true, Danny took on a champion that people said was old, rusty and not an active boxer a so called commontater, well Tarver proved all those ****ers wrong. Good on Tarver for coming to fight and earning his money and good on Green for stepping up and delivering more good boxing for Australia..the undercard was great to watch and so was Greens fight
42yrs isnt young in terms of boxing.
He had not fought in over 1 year.

Tarver just proved that Dannys been cherry picking for far to long, anyone who comes here to punch will defeat Danny, ive been saying since day 1 he cant match it with a legit top 10 CW, he has NEVER fought one, EVER and is supposed to be IBO CW champion of the world? Please, its the biggest con job pulled on AUS Public since the solar bonus scheme, Tarver is way past his prime and still made it look like easy work in the office.

Danny is a club fighter, very adverage, couldnt beat beyer, they should have waited another 5 yrs, they thought Tarver was shot and would be another good name on the CV, Tarver knew what they were trying to do and he was intent on not letting that occur to him, they underestimated him!

Watch Tarvers last fight, this is why Angelo and Danny paid Tarver 1.5 million to come out here for no title of Tarvers, they thought that the fat, slow, slugish Tarver was going to turn up and possibly a bit weight drained, Hell Even Barry Micheales started to play it up!

Tarver tired in the 7th, his legs tired, his hurt, his tired, the weight loss is catching up with him blah blah, that was their fckn plan all along, knew he was overweight, get him to drop it in short amount of time so he isnt strong, it BACKFIRED IN THEIR FACES and will so again!

They wanted Hopkins FFS? Delusional cunts fighting club fighters and thinking they are world beaters? PLEASEEEEEEEEE!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 08:45 PM   #22
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I'm not getting into a debate with you, it's a waste of time
Old 07-21-2011, 08:48 PM   #23
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

the more time that goes on the worse it is for Green

Tarver will settle in to the weight, find his groove and know what to expect from Green

I expect a KO again... Tarver doesnt respect Greens power and he will dominate again
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 08:51 PM   #24
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

This is what will happen tarver will fight cunningham and cunningham will win and then Danny will challenge cumningham,stipulating a catchweight at cruiser and then Danny will ko sscimingham and be mister 2 time cruiser champ.
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 08:54 PM   #25
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by one in a million View Post
I'm not getting into a debate with you, it's a waste of time
Is that your way of saying i dont know much about boxing and you just kicked my pretty little ass?

As for cunningham your dreaming, Danny isnt a CW you thick cunts, he has no CW POWA. Just got dusted by a 42 yr old whos not fought in over a year and you think he can defeat Cunningham? Jesus, and you thinK Mundine fans are deluded
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 09:19 PM   #26
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
His terms, mmm maby it wont be in Perth? maby it will be in USA on Showtime? .. i hope so, Tarver will dig even deeper and give a much better preformance. l
if ive learned anything about champions, it is that the bigger the occasion, the bigger the motivation for redemption, then the bigger the performance.

i think there is a lot of improvement judging by dannys last performance, to that of which we know he is still capable....like at least losing 20lb..
sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 09:30 PM   #27
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

yeah i dont think that weight suited him, which goes to Ipys comment about some people dont know what an ideal weight is, clearly Hyder doesnt know Danny very well, oh and Sallas is Cuban lol agree with everything said other than the Billy HUssein part, Hussein is just as bad if not worse than Hyder, it would be another step backwards.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 09:36 PM   #28
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

id like to know the weight ratio of muscle/fat distribution to the arms when one puts on weight. i know there is a huge difference in 8oz to 16oz after a couple of rounds. so i wonder what a pound on each arm might do over 12?
sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 09:43 PM   #29
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
yeah i dont think that weight suited him, which goes to Ipys comment about some people dont know what an ideal weight is, clearly Hyder doesnt know Danny very well, oh and Sallas is Cuban lol agree with everything said other than the Billy HUssein part, Hussein is just as bad if not worse than Hyder, it would be another step backwards.
Salas has bigger fish to fry like training a true top fighter in his weight class - Yuriorkis Gamboa.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 09:52 PM   #30
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Oh SNAP! lol .. true story, almost forgot about that, guess Danny Blew it when he tossed the WBA LHW belt in the bin, was Sallas with him when he won that?
TCboxa is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum