Judah by UD.
Noam Chomsky is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2011, 12:30 PM   #2
modestbiggles
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2673
Default Re: Judah: "I am still the pound for pound the best fighter in the world"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
modestbiggles is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 03:52 PM   #3
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Judah: "I am still the pound for pound the best fighter in the world"

Can the Mandalay Bay handled so much delusion on Saturday night?

Khan and Judah bring it in abundance.
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 04:03 PM   #4
53 and counting
Warriors.
ESB Addict

vCash: 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandanda View Post
Can the Mandalay Bay handled so much delusion on Saturday night?

Khan and Judah bring it in abundance.
Some serious crow is going to be eaten by somebody on saturday night, i think Khan will win after tasting the canvas, hopefully Zab chins him and he does not get up
53 and counting is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 04:04 PM   #5
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53 and counting View Post
Some serious crow is going to be eaten by somebody on saturday night, i think Khan will win after tasting the canvas, hopefully Zab chins him and he does not get up
Yep hope for the same pal
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 04:54 PM   #6
Noam Chomsky
A Source of Emulation
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

I just can't see anyway how the fight could possibly play out in Khan's favor.
Noam Chomsky is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 05:00 PM   #7
boxing4eva
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noam Chomsky View Post
I just can't see anyway how the fight could possibly play out in Khan's favor.
This is similar to my thoughts. The most technically able boxer Khan has fought is Mallignaggi, who is easier to deal with than Judah.. and has limited power. And we saw by Khan's face at the end of that fight that he was getting through...

This is the end of the road for Khan in my opinion. They shouldn't have picked Judah, they should of stuck to the formula which works. That 10th round against Maidana has put far too much confidence into them.
boxing4eva is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 05:03 PM   #8
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing4eva View Post
This is similar to my thoughts. The most technically able boxer Khan has fought is Mallignaggi, who is easier to deal with than Judah.. and has limited power. And we saw by Khan's face at the end of that fight that he was getting through...

This is the end of the road for Khan in my opinion. They shouldn't have picked Judah, they should of stuck to the formula which works. That 10th round against Maidana has put far too much confidence into them.
Yep
Dan684 is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 05:13 PM   #9
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

Quote:

This dawned on me last night and i mentioned in another thread. This is a very valid point IMO.
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 05:23 PM   #10
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

The reason why Khan face was so bruised vs Paulie was due to some head clashes and elbows that what Khan said after the fight.

Khan fights a much bigger puncher next and took many more shots than the Paulie fight but his face was not as bad proves it must of been elbows and some close head clashes Paulie not even known for his punching power.
Darni187 is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 05:32 PM   #11
boxing4eva
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darni187 View Post
The reason why Khan face was so bruised vs Paulie was due to some head clashes and elbows that what Khan said after the fight.

Khan fights a much bigger puncher next and took many more shots than the Paulie fight but his face was not as bad proves it must of been elbows and some close head clashes Paulie not even known for his punching power.
You're missing the point. I'm not talking about bruising. The point is that Mallignaggi was getting through. You can see that through watching the fight.
boxing4eva is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 05:36 PM   #12
FIN
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

I see Khan getting knocked out,i think he will start fast and be ahead on the scorecards before Judah stops him around the 7th round..
FIN is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #13
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

vCash: 238

Seriously, how does a defeat make it the end of the road for a fighter?!

Look at damn Ortiz and the place he's now in. He looked like he was done after that Peterson fight, but look at him now, fighting FMJ, and has world title.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 05:40 PM   #14
Pug1list
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

I see Khan stopping Judah, and people saying afterwards Judah was past it.
Pug1list is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 05:44 PM   #15
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
You're missing the point. I'm not talking about bruising. The point is that Mallignaggi was getting through. You can see that through watching the fight.
Yes I know he got though but as I said it was not the punches that caused the swelling.

This is boxing ofcourse you will get hit, I don't think people think Khan has a great defence anyway, and Sat night Zab will also land, can he land the killer punch? We will find out shortly.
Darni187 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum