Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 07-21-2011, 07:58 PM   #46
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Judah: "I am still the pound for pound the best fighter in the world"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
I agree the speed has probably been something that as much as its been his saving grace, its probably also like being a power puncher. Power punchers invariably load up and neglect other areas of their game. Khan's a bit like that, unlike people that are less blessed in that department that have to set up their attacks and put fists in gaps, Khan seems to just fight based off combinations in his head. Sometimes it just looks like he's just ticking over various combinations in his head and throwing them randomly.

He needs to just calm down the robotic assaults, use his jab, and work the openings off his jab. Switch his mindset from quantity to quality. Thats what I'm looking for from him in this fight. No miracles, I just want to see some clean effective punching.
Spot on, could not agree more.

I really hope Roach has put in his head in this fight to remain cool, take your time, work off the jab, don't force the openings, just become more effective in whatever ever you do.

Again I agree more quality than quantity.
Darni187 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2011, 08:11 PM   #47
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500
Default Re: Judah: "I am still the pound for pound the best fighter in the world"

I don't see all these problems people are seeing with Zab. I think it will be an easy enough night for Khan really.

I see Judah as another guy like Malignaggi where defensively its all smoke and mirrors. He looks all slick and stuff, but looking hard to hit and actually being hard to hit are two different things and I don't think he's hard to hit. Especially later in the fight. I see it going remarkably similar to the Malignaggi fight, Khan will start off a bit sloppy, Judah will be sharp enough to avoid most things, but Khan will gain control and start to hit him more and more. The difference being Judah is a lot more dangerous of course, but I see him looking for too many single shots.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 08:28 PM   #48
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
I don't see all these problems people are seeing with Zab. I think it will be an easy enough night for Khan really.

I see Judah as another guy like Malignaggi where defensively its all smoke and mirrors. He looks all slick and stuff, but looking hard to hit and actually being hard to hit are two different things and I don't think he's hard to hit. Especially later in the fight. I see it going remarkably similar to the Malignaggi fight, Khan will start off a bit sloppy, Judah will be sharp enough to avoid most things, but Khan will gain control and start to hit him more and more. The difference being Judah is a lot more dangerous of course, but I see him looking for too many single shots.
I hope you are right, lol I think Khan should win also but power is also a wonderful thing it can change a fight with a punch, Khan just needs to stay focused thoughout.
Darni187 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum