Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 07-21-2011, 07:58 PM   #16
Claypole
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 922
Default Re: Journey Of Doom-----Vauxhall People Carrier.........Time Line Of Events..........

Why is there this suggestion that a Chrysler Voyager would have been more suitable than a Vauxhall Zafira? I thought those Chryslers were a bit shit...
Claypole is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2011, 07:58 PM   #17
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500
Default Re: Journey Of Doom-----Vauxhall People Carrier.........Time Line Of Events..........

C-Pole you love these threads really. You always make an appearance in them despite not posting as often as we would like.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 08:06 PM   #18
BigP1983
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claypole View Post
Why is there this suggestion that a Chrysler Voyager would have been more suitable than a Vauxhall Zafira? I thought those Chryslers were a bit shit...
It's an excellent car especially the limited edition grand voyager. My dad used have one and would ferry us around it. Awesome car, brilliant air con, comfy seats, dvd player in the head rest, world class drinks holders, automatically opening doors and radio controls on the steering wheel (I once fooled a kid with learning disabilities into believing the radio was voiced controlled, I think he might have been called flint but was always changing his name.)
BigP1983 is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 08:07 PM   #19
Claypole
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant1 View Post
Flint, dont mate.
Oh, yes that's it encourage him why don't you.

Don't you remember what happened last time Flint went off the rails with all this Enzo Mac stuff? He got banned for his own sanity, but only after literally every other thread on this forum was about Enzo. It was sad to see...
Claypole is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 08:09 PM   #20
Grant1
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2019

Quote:
Oh, yes that's it encourage him why don't you.

Don't you remember what happened last time Flint went off the rails with all this Enzo Mac stuff? He got banned for his own sanity, but only after literally every other thread on this forum was about Enzo. It was sad to see...
C-Pole - the voice of (skewed) reason.
Grant1 is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 08:10 PM   #21
Claypole
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigP1983 View Post
It's an excellent car especially the limited edition grand voyager. My dad used have one and would ferry us around it. Awesome car, brilliant air con, comfy seats, dvd player in the head rest, world class drinks holders, automatically opening doors and radio controls on the steering wheel (I once fooled a kid with learning disabilities into believing the radio was voiced controlled, I think he might have been called flint but was always changing his name.)
That sounds very nice, maybe a little bit too nice for a supposed tough guy to be turning up to fights in?
Claypole is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 08:12 PM   #22
BigP1983
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
That sounds very nice, maybe a little bit too nice for a supposed tough guy to be turning up to fights in?
He should be relaxed and comfortable before a fight, lots of time to be a tough guy in training and during the fight.
BigP1983 is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 08:13 PM   #23
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

I'm not sure Enzo was ever particularly tough. He was referred to as the Swansea Glamour Boy on occasion.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 08:14 PM   #24
Claypole
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigP1983 View Post
He should be relaxed and comfortable before a fight, lots of time to be a tough guy in training and during the fight.
Maybe, but Zafiras are still quite comfortable and it didn't do Enzo any good. Too much storage space for Monster Munch...
Claypole is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 08:16 PM   #25
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

If he'd just have had a couple of Pickled Onion Monster Munch he'd have been aight. It was the Steak and Kidney Pie and Medium chips washed down with Tizer that did it. Bloated.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2011, 08:17 PM   #26
BigP1983
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Maybe, but Zafiras are still quite comfortable and it didn't do Enzo any good. Too much storage space for Monster Munch...
But wouldn't going around in Chrysler remind him that should he win there are potential big fights in america were they actually call the chrysler voager a dodge caravan (that wouldn't work for tyson fury he knocked out the bloke at the car hire place when he realised it was a car not a caravan)
BigP1983 is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2011, 02:13 AM   #27
Neverchair
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

I like these All New Adventures of Enzo Macarinelli and look forward to hearing more pre-fight stories soon.
Neverchair is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2011, 02:46 AM   #28
Scotty321
Champion
East Side Guru

I can't help but think that if the Enzo gang had put their trash in a bin, then he would have won that night.
Defino bad karma and his littering ways done more damage that Hayes overhand right.
Enzo M is such a sweet guy that I wouldn't be surprised if he pretended to be Bambi as atonement for his planet destroying ways.
Scotty321 is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2011, 03:41 AM   #29
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Lol good lad
brown bomber is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2011, 04:29 AM   #30
Betty Swollocks
James 'Lights Out' Toney
ESB Addict

any signifigance in the can of fizzy pop being Dr Pepper, as opposed to say Sprite or even Irn Bru? I think the sugar count in Dr Pepper might be higher, which could explain the asthmatic condition that showed up in Enzo's much-publicised blood test after the fight.
Betty Swollocks is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum