Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-22-2011, 02:51 AM   #46
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Recent pics of Danny Green

Ty, you are one sad little grub. You'll do anything to get Danny's attention.

Here's a screenshot for you:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

You confirmed yourself a grub when you were posting on KT's forum and you've done it here again.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2011, 02:54 AM   #47
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Kingy bOb and Pete

good to see you got them onto ESB mate

might be the only time they appear
woftam1 is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2011, 02:55 AM   #48
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post

You confirmed yourself a grub when you were posting on KT's forum and you've done it here again.
who posted this shit?? thats a ****en low act
rusty nails is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2011, 03:00 AM   #49
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:

You have been bangin on about this post for ages, why has it taken so long to put it up? You were asked countless times and every time you ignored it.....very interesting.........

So Ty.........response, the silence is deafening.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2011, 03:02 AM   #50
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

So you have a screenshot of some idiot called Erkan calling Danny a pedo? WTF has that got to do with me or Recent pics of Danny Green you nut job? I dont own the user account ERKAN, you prob do since you keep going on about it.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2011, 03:05 AM   #51
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
You have been bangin on about this post for ages, why has it taken so long to put it up? You were asked countless times and every time you ignored it.....very interesting.........

I've put it up here before. You must've missed it.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:06 AM   #52
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
So you have a screenshot of some idiot called Erkan calling Danny a pedo? WTF has that got to do with me or Recent pics of Danny Green you nut job? I dont own the user account ERKAN, you prob do since you keep going on about it.
**** off grub. Plenty of people from KT's forum know it was you.

And there's ample evidence.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:06 AM   #53
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:
I've put it up here before. You must've missed it.
Why are you so certain it was our resident retarded midget who was the author?
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2011, 03:07 AM   #54
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

Good of you just to make up lies. Each time he has posted that picture as he has done now on a few occasions (no this isnt the first time he posted it on ESB you idiots) i have responded with the same response, this has been asked and answerd, its all this fckwit has got.

Would you like me to dig up each and every occasion he has done this and my response? Its trolling and offtopic but if it will get you to pull ya fckn head in and wake up im more than happy to help you!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2011, 03:10 AM   #55
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
**** off grub. Plenty of people from KT's forum know it was you.

And there's ample evidence.
Wheres the Evidence? If the site was still up you would have a case but you do not, there is no ip associated with that post and the site closed down, i cant even verify that screenshot is real. None of us can, your the only one who appearly has it which is a bit of a fckn coincidence dont you think?

WTF has this got to do with Tarver V Green photos anyhow TROLL?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2011, 03:10 AM   #56
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Why are you so certain it was our resident retarded midget who was the author?
I am certain.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:12 AM   #57
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I am certain.
POST RECENT PICS OF TARVER v GREEN or Stuff! TROLL!

TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2011, 03:24 AM   #58
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
I stand corrected. So the guy wasn't as thick as I thought. That being said, once people were actually able to hit Roy we saw that his chin was not the best.
How do you feel about Greens chin then? In the first Tarver-Jones fight a weight drained Jones took some heavy shots and didn't go down, in the second fight Tarver caught him with an absolute bomb and from there his chin wasn't the same.
In the Jones-Green fight Green couldn't even keep Jones on the canvas so either Jones chin isn't that bad or Green can't punch that hard.. which is it?
It's funny in the west australian today it quotes Green as saying that he wished he got knocked out instead of his corner throwing in the towel. If the ref was competent the fight should've been waved off in the 9th round, he was far more out of it than Jones was against him yet I bet he always refers to his 'knockout' of Jones .
I think Greens pride is going to lead him to getting sparked out in the rematch Can't wait.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2011, 03:36 AM   #59
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
How do you feel about Greens chin then? In the first Tarver-Jones fight a weight drained Jones took some heavy shots and didn't go down, in the second fight Tarver caught him with an absolute bomb and from there his chin wasn't the same.
In the Jones-Green fight Green couldn't even keep Jones on the canvas so either Jones chin isn't that bad or Green can't punch that hard.. which is it?
It's funny in the west australian today it quotes Green as saying that he wished he got knocked out instead of his corner throwing in the towel. If the ref was competent the fight should've been waved off in the 9th round, he was far more out of it than Jones was against him yet I bet he always refers to his 'knockout' of Jones .
I think Greens pride is going to lead him to getting sparked out in the rematch Can't wait.
Don't know what I make of Green's chin to be honest. I was actually arguing against the logic that surviving 9 rds against Tarver is some kind of achievement - which the guy who had written the comment was suggesting (he was comparing with Tarver's one punch KO of Roy as an example)
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2011, 03:45 AM   #60
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
I cant wait for the rematch either, i hope its in the states this time. Gives me an excuse to have a holiday. Spot on about the ref, its a huge contrast to what he did with RJJ compared to Danny. For sure the IBO loves Dannys sanction fees and he gets a bit of special treatment for that, but to what end and to the cost of whos health? I guess we will soon find out in the rematch.

If Danny come out for the 10th round he was going to be stopped and quite possibly going home in an ambulance, he could have even had bleeding on the brain and had to retire.

I will let you in on something i know, Angelo Hyder doesnt care about the health of his boxers. I was in the same camp as a Middleweight amateur champ that turned pro and fought for Hyder, because Begero was the title holder at the time Hyder wanted this guy to go up in weight to Crusierweight, being this guy is tall he could do it but he isnt a natrual CW, Hyder offers him more money, until the guy runs into Adam Watt that is , just before Watt goes over to Britan for a crack at Johny Nelson, as if this guy was going to do better than Watt haha, what Watt did was a blessing in disguise.

Moral of the story is this boxers career was finished because of decisions hyder made, he fought i think once again and then had bleeding on the brain that ruptured from the Watt fight, his eyelid was fluttering and he had to go under the knife to have it fixed up, neadless to say he has nver boxed again, i think Hyder feels bad about it because its the same guy they brought down from Albury to help the camp.

Quit while your ahead Dannyboy. Hyder dont care about you other than how much money you can make him.
TCboxa is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum