Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 03-31-2008, 04:14 AM   #151
sonni jungleboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jungle Boy

bro dont woried bout dat man i like a fly d got gun but d couldnt shout me down ,im like an invisible fire man someting d can burn of ,,,im like ebola in australia man i come from d jungle a verry bad virus from a jungle death monkey man...i got all of dem i said b4 dat i want some1 to beat me cold man come man is dere anyone else wo cant let forget bout pass **** d past i talking bout now i want some1 to beat me wos is courageous why d all coward man?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot16
Ok Sonni,
Yeah i remembe watching it then i thought you were gonna stop him in the 1st if not for the cut, i remember you caught him with a punch and to me it seemed he was hurt, but then the damn cut came.
Good luck in the future.

Yeah same here man, i remember the ref or doc said it was a naccident, then all of a sudden it was intentional
sonni jungleboy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2008, 04:19 AM   #152
T.C.W
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler
I think Sonny is great for aussie boxing.Gives us some1 to talk about as he adds controversy/excitement etc.

Les won the bout but no1 was talking bout him nor are they now.

Cant take the victory away from les but i for one dont consider Sonny a clown.Blokes been through alot of shit from what has been reported and although highly controversial he seems like a decent person.
You are jokeing right, He hurts the sport and I'm glad Foxtel will not put him on any more because he will do sometime stupid that will get nation wide attention for all the wrong reason and hurt the sport. I don't care what he has gone through he behaviour very poor inside the ring and has zero sportsmanship and way he carried on after the fight with les after he lost, Just made me think this guy is a clown and Les who wrote the first post anyway so old Jungle boy should take it up with him.
T.C.W is online now  Top
Old 03-31-2008, 04:50 AM   #153
sonni jungleboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

yo kk u kno dat we re tinking d same bout dem **** em
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy
Hey Sonni wat are your feelings towards the WBF??
The organization that screwed u man...

I reckon they are a bunch of scum personally.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:50 AM   #154
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonni jungleboy
yo kk u kno dat we re tinking d same bout dem **** em

Yeah they are cunts...
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2008, 04:55 AM   #155
sonni jungleboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

fuk u,fuk foxtel ,fuk ur mama, i dnt care bout u porc sauce i dnt just gv a fuk hey u wana get fuked or wat i black n from d jungle i dnt u guys in my huh tu comprend sale putinde merde va te faire chier ailleur laisse moi tranquille sale p....for ur information ill be back on fox soon simple is dat im not u ,u re jalouse datz all go ur self a beta tingsto do im not talking bout u ,i dnt kno u ,u re d 1 talking bout me so u must feel ashameget ****ed get a life ettass
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C.W
You are jokeing right, He hurts the sport and I'm glad Foxtel will not put him on any more because he will do sometime stupid that will get nation wide attention for all the wrong reason and hurt the sport. I don't care what he has gone through he behaviour very poor inside the ring and has zero sportsmanship and way he carried on after the fight with les after he lost, Just made me think this guy is a clown and Les who wrote the first post anyway so old Jungle boy should take it up with him.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:03 AM   #156
sonni jungleboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

ok i hurt d sport i hurt friend to n ur feeling ok im joke or beta sai a tosser so watz up i dnt kno u i dont talk bout u i talk to my friend wat u want i beat ue friend to death ill beat u to to death simple is dat im bada dan tyson im black i just dnt give a **** so **** u get ****ed or beta find ur self a way to get **** so wat u re jalouse of d jungle idiot datz all but d idiot jst take ova ur ppls now d re all hiding dem self im just to powerful even d autority from ur country counldnt noting bout me so wat d point **** u datz all if u want some u let me kno i got plenty to give to u just let me kno where to find u ill be dere simple is dat mofa stupid fool.
Quote:
Old 03-31-2008, 05:18 AM   #157
sonni jungleboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

dnt wori kk i got everitings out of control dere is noting d cant do i took ova all d place so wat d point keep hiding n toking fuk dm wat s up i just im an invader i invade round n d couldnt do noting man letz get da **** out here i be back my girl is here i need to fuk her sori kk c u lata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy

Yeah they are cunts...
Old 03-31-2008, 05:53 AM   #158
T.C.W
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Man I Find It Very Hard To Read His Posts, I Had Enough With It Any Way, Have A Good Career Sonni And I Hope You Stay Out Of Jail Which I Dought, Good Luck In Australia Your Attitude Will Get You Far.
T.C.W is online now  Top
Old 03-31-2008, 10:17 PM   #159
Barge FTA
Contender
ESB Senior Member

i always thought Sonni was a homo***ual. didn't you have a tv show called "jungle guy with a queer eye"?
Barge FTA is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2008, 04:29 AM   #160
sonni jungleboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

dont worry **** offfff *****yy i **** u n i piss on u n all ur familly prochainement je te baisirais personelement thaz some ting ppls ll always undestand thatz my tru face u be nice to me ill be nice to u n make u my hero u **** round me ill do u evrytings piss on u punch u to death...n all d shit u cant imagine te
Quote:
Man I Find It Very Hard To Read His Posts, I Had Enough With It Any Way, Have A Good Career Sonni And I Hope You Stay Out Of Jail Which I Dought, Good Luck In Australia Your Attitude Will Get You Far.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:50 AM   #161
sonni jungleboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

hehehe a homo jungleboy hehehe white is going banana yea i am but i am always d one wo **** ass so u let me **** u or **** offff or ill do dat to u
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barge FTA
i always thought Sonni was a homo***ual. didn't you have a tv show called "jungle guy with a queer eye"?
Old 04-01-2008, 08:05 AM   #162
ajay11
Original Convict
ESB Senior Member

One thing I found out long ago is that there's plenty of people that go to internet forums and talk tough but in the real world they're scared little children.

Appears as though there's plenty of scared little children talking tough on this thread.
ajay11 is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2008, 05:55 PM   #163
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay11
One thing I found out long ago is that there's plenty of people that go to internet forums and talk tough but in the real world they're scared little children.

Appears as though there's plenty of scared little children talking tough on this thread.
Yep there definetly are..

I cant give Jungleboy a hard time hes the one in the ring taking the blows.

Like or not he is very entertaining.I much prefer the Jungleboy then the likes of Shannon the grub Taylor.

Keep sticking it to em Jungleboy.
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2008, 07:59 PM   #164
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler
Yep there definetly are..

I cant give Jungleboy a hard time hes the one in the ring taking the blows.

Like or not he is very entertaining.I much prefer the Jungleboy then the likes of Shannon the grub Taylor.

Keep sticking it to em Jungleboy.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 04-01-2008, 10:58 PM   #165
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
at least hes not like your hero who callously dismissed the 3000-plus innocents killed in the 9/11 attacks as 'america getting what it deserved'
stiflers mum is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum