Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 08-22-2008, 05:38 AM   #346
sonni jungleboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jungle Boy

i dnt need ur support hell no specialy for a pink meat im here to do wat i ve to do n datz very clare itz to **** u,ur mama .ur sista n ur wife i belong to da jungle n da only support i can get if i need it ,is da jungle one ...so u n ur ppls can stick ur support in ur ass coz datz wat u do good madafackas...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw
I just looked at this again and it gave me the ****en shits

Bring it on I did you prick and you didn't show up

the place and the weapon we did. your place and our fists and you didn't show upo

make a joke you ya prick made a joke out of me

and again bring it on i did you wuss and you again didn't show up.

lots of people were supporting you before Teke ,Ray someone and a few others but i showed up drove for an hour to get there and then you dont show up and then you call me out well **** you you ****en idiot i was there and you were chicken shit grow some balls before you have a go at me again dont get on herte and cause trouble. Teke and ray what you say now. in fact SWMA I am outof here because talking shit with you is taking up too juch of my time i will post again when I am back in Sdney which will be in October this year for the free to air stuff on Channel 10 with the Hussein boys and a few others until then you your mates can go and get ****ed
sonni jungleboy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 06:27 AM   #347
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Sonny i laughed at you from the begining and respected you as a pro but now you just come across as a racist cunt i hope ced beats the ****ing Granny out of you .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 08-22-2008, 09:26 AM   #348
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger
This thread is a joke. Stop emberrassing aussie boxing.
I think you will find im not the one bringing boxing in your country down mate there are well over 300 posts on this thread and my last one was my first .
Old 08-22-2008, 09:20 PM   #349
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

****en hell, you'ld have to cover a lot of forums to find a poster willing to put his name to such racist filth & abuse of trust.

This whole string has been a rampage of thanklessness towards everything this country has & the rights it has given him.

Get some councelling Sonni, it gone past a joke.
Rodin is offline  Top
Old 08-23-2008, 12:11 AM   #350
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

SMA you talk about turning pro. mate i am a heavy weight I dont think that any boxing authority will allow 2 people to fight with a 60KG or more weight difference. Though there are a few pubs that do Dwarf throwing maybe thats what we should get into we could make a fortune. I know you are not technically a dwarf but pretty close
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 08-23-2008, 12:28 AM   #351
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

at this thread!!!
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 08-23-2008, 02:38 AM   #352
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru

Location: Have removed the 20a87 troll virus 'coz it sux cocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy
Sonni Michael does have issues, but i have to be honest.
The biggest joke is the WBF.
I agreed with all Fenech said in regards to that useless unorganized organization.
Have a listen to yourself, you pathetic, forgetful, incredulous moron. Fenech is a little sook. He was, is and will remain nothing more. The IBF were a poor, ill-recieved, pre-pubescent organisation prior to Larry Holmes enlisting his name for the sake of a less abrupt conclusion to his career.

Its the constant reminders from clowns like yourself that invade my personal space. You throw text at the pc in referance to the poorly opinionated little wogs views of the WBF. Momentarily, reflect on the one charactor, and his IBF opponent in Satoshi Shinyaki. The IBF was in the infancy of its growth. Soon to advance and become well accepted. Satoshi Shiniaki IS, without any doubt, the most incredulous world champ to have visited these shores....

Had the WBF been in effect in the mid 80s, Bill Mordey would have pounced upon it. Fenech was a simple tool for Mordey to reap rewards from. Bill managed him perfectly. Mordey allowed Fenechs ego to dominate headlines, whilst Mordey pursued the oportunities to keep the fat mouth of Fenech open. Fenech is the greatest self promoter in Australian boxing history. He MADE the public fall in love with him, via the smarts of Mordey.

Dont knock the WBF at this point in time ladies.
flamengo is offline  Top
Old 08-23-2008, 08:36 AM   #353
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Tiger
Old 08-23-2008, 08:56 AM   #354
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

I have been gone for a few months and this thread is still going.

But it seems things have gotten personal.

Whats going on??

Sonny my man whats new??
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Old 08-23-2008, 09:07 AM   #355
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw
Teke

No SORRY for you ,you ever ordered soup in new York NO SOUP FOR YOU . You said I was scared when in fact I drove for an hour to get to a place that SMA said he was going to be to stand around for 30 mins for no one to show and then I get called scared. I was there ready to go for it to get the shit beat out of me or not I didn't care just gave me the shits I asked a reasonble question about what happened with danny green and he said watch your mouth and an action he wanted to hit me. he aint gonna kill me and I have had a heap of street fights so not too much bad is gonna happen in the ring. Josey I aint a pro or Am boxer i am a bloke who has had a few street fights and have done OK SMA just got on my nerve when I asked a seemingly normal question to be told he was gonna bash me. SMA may be nasty in the ring with guys his own weight however i am 210CM and 150KG so I think that SMA might get a little shock when he sees me in person I can handl;e myself and have sparred a few pros so i think against SMA i will be OK
If it was Lawry T I wouldn't be going anywhere near him cause he would do some real damage LT nothing against you at all
Doubt a former child soldier from africa who has experienced things/had things done to him that all your street fisty cuffs combined couldnt compare to is going to fear you to much mate.

Have fun.
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Old 08-23-2008, 10:48 PM   #356
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

this thread has turned racist, nearly all the aussie boys hate when that shit comes up.

SMA, for sayin that shit to Ced your a cunt.

Flam, if u called Kegsy a wog, shame on you.

Can this thread be erased now, its a joke gone thats gone too far now.
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 08-23-2008, 11:49 PM   #357
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru

Location: Have removed the 20a87 troll virus 'coz it sux cocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
this thread has turned racist, nearly all the aussie boys hate when that shit comes up.

SMA, for sayin that shit to Ced your a cunt.

Flam, if u called Kegsy a wog, shame on you.

Can this thread be erased now, its a joke gone thats gone too far now.
My "wog" comment is related to, and pointed directly at Jeff Fenech. The remarks relating to Kegsy are in the top line. Thank you.
flamengo is offline  Top
Old 08-24-2008, 06:08 AM   #358
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler
Doubt a former child soldier from africa who has experienced things/had things done to him that all your street fisty cuffs combined couldnt compare to is going to fear you to much mate.

Have fun.

I agree mate he wouldn't have any fear of me i was just pissed that i drove 12 hour to a place he said he was going to be then he didn't turn up. a big waste of time for me and I hit out at him about being scared. but just the same I aint scared of him like he has said a few times. i was there ready to go and no show. Looks like nothing will happen now as i aint turning pro for this shit and even if i did I wouldn't be allowed to fight someone his weight so looks like it's just internet banter and nothing else
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 08-24-2008, 07:17 AM   #359
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

ok flame, but quit the wog shit maybe, its really not needed and just opens up comments that will go further into race issues. plus " cunt " is a better insult.
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 08-24-2008, 07:38 AM   #360
bushboy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Haha spot on marcus
bushboy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum