boxing

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #436
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Jungle Boy

So is this the real jungle boy.....or his friend talking ****?
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:06 PM   #437
sonni jungleboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 157
vCash: 1000
Default just try hard

keep wishing man... me and jail, u re ****ed man i made d place even d police work 4me ...u mess round ill call dem n u kno wat d ll do 2u shoot ur ass up man they work for me datz wat im talking bout man i took over ur own place man ... just stay alive u ll ear more ,see more n read more bout me im history man i just become wat i was born to be a legende ,keep being jalouse man but im doing it step by step...i hope to read,see,n ear bout u also 1day wat was ur name again ? oh marcus ok oh i kno u ,u re d guy wo wanted to suck me on d week end for noting, na man we re not in jail man n im a man i like to be suck by ur motha n sista im sori u dnt ve a grl friend odawez i was going to do her to eheheh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
sonni is back....from jail
sonni jungleboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:09 PM   #438
sonni jungleboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 157
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jungle Boy

oh ma broda bro how ve u been man i missed u man watzbeenhapning man?
Quote:
Originally Posted by huricn View Post
Hey sonni.

how u been mate?
sonni jungleboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


Old 01-26-2009, 10:11 PM   #439
sonni jungleboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 157
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jungle Boy

yeah itz d guy u wanted to suck at d week end rememba ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
So is this the real jungle boy.....or his friend talking ****?
sonni jungleboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:13 PM   #440
Anenigma
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 359
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jungle Boy

Get back in your cage you f*ckin monkey you are an embarrasment to this sport
Anenigma is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:17 PM   #441
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Jungle Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonni jungleboy View Post
yeah itz d guy u wanted to suck at d week end rememba ?

are you still bashing your girlfriend?
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:21 PM   #442
huricn
bhsboxing.com
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,586
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jungle Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonni jungleboy View Post
oh ma broda bro how ve u been man i missed u man watzbeenhapning man?

i just been work alot of hours so i dont have time to come to the gym.
but hoping to get back there soon.

dont pay much attention to most of these guys. they are just haters.
huricn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:29 PM   #443
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,137
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Jungle Boy

Sonni is alright i agree...
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:31 PM   #444
sonni jungleboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 157
vCash: 1000
Default oh **** how do u kno

man... i thought nobody saw me going in...yo **** i am in my cage orady man..guess wit wo? ur mama is wit me and she,s jungling it 4real...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenigma View Post
Get back in your cage you f*ckin monkey you are an embarrasment to this sport
sonni jungleboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:35 PM   #445
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: just try hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonni jungleboy View Post
keep wishing man... me and jail, u re ****ed man i made d place even d police work 4me ...u mess round ill call dem n u kno wat d ll do 2u shoot ur ass up man they work for me datz wat im talking bout man i took over ur own place man ... just stay alive u ll ear more ,see more n read more bout me im history man i just become wat i was born to be a legende ,keep being jalouse man but im doing it step by step...i hope to read,see,n ear bout u also 1day wat was ur name again ? oh marcus ok oh i kno u ,u re d guy wo wanted to suck me on d week end for noting, na man we re not in jail man n im a man i like to be suck by ur motha n sista im sori u dnt ve a grl friend odawez i was going to do her to eheheh...

bring it on homeboy, im the mad ist wigger yall never seen,, me and 5 homies wanna bash yo brain out cuz, you feel my boots kicking ya stupid ass back to jail you cum eater.

my guns be like huge and go blak blak on yo ***** ass.... fool ill leave u bloody mess and dance on ya face
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:36 PM   #446
sonni jungleboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 157
vCash: 1000
Default ur Boy

bro itz all good i got dis man all good im laughing to death i like dat ****...
yeah odawez i been busy to bro. just back from hong kong last nite ...i had some k1 **** down ... bro good to ear from u man tanx
Quote:
Originally Posted by huricn View Post
i just been work alot of hours so i dont have time to come to the gym.
but hoping to get back there soon.

dont pay much attention to most of these guys. they are just haters.
sonni jungleboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:38 PM   #447
sonni jungleboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 157
vCash: 1000
Default kego ma man

bro watever u said or tink bout me but i stil love u happy new year any way how ve u been?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
Sonni is alright i agree...
sonni jungleboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:45 PM   #448
sonni jungleboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 157
vCash: 1000
Default bla bla bla bla bla

music in my ears but i dont like house man...go under youtube find " kotazo " singed by my elder broda yo itz congolese man ...diferent 2kouala eheheheh u making my day super ...yo next time try to use condom man u cant just suck ppls like dat...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
bring it on homeboy, im the mad ist wigger yall never seen,, me and 5 homies wanna bash yo brain out cuz, you feel my boots kicking ya stupid ass back to jail you cum eater.

my guns be like huge and go blak blak on yo ***** ass.... fool ill leave u bloody mess and dance on ya face
sonni jungleboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #449
WhataRock
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sydney
Posts: 11,771
vCash: 166
Default Re: Jungle Boy

Welcome Back Sonni!!!!!!!
WhataRock is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:58 PM   #450
sonni jungleboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 157
vCash: 1000
Default oh did not ur mum tell u

u dont need to ask if u saw her wit bruses orady man it was me,ur mum is funny she like it wen i slam n bang my **** on her face ,but she like it coz of d hardness my **** is hard daw ...aaah marcus ur mum is jungle,s slave...
ofcourse ill, if it is wat she want i ll do her always ...eeeh everyone jungle give it to marcus mum...quote=Marcus;3327878]are you still bashing your girlfriend?[/quote]
sonni jungleboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015