Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-25-2012, 08:12 PM   #151
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
There are a lot of rumours out there that might be true and you have more insight than anyone else (if you where in his camp during that time). but the more this type of shit that is brought it doesnt do anything but make people think that he is trying to make excuses. Its like Berto's recent drug test, if he is really clean no one is gonna believe in the long run because this contamination shit wont fly. once something like this happens you have to put in your rear-view mirror, especially after so much time has passed. the only thing it does is bring up peoples memories of Wlad on his back . . not the WLad of today

exactly....it's not like anyone's debating who was a better fighter. Wlad clearly proved himself the better man but on that night he got sparked!!

I don't see how it's so inconcievable to Wlad fans that a good fighter and powerful puncher like Brewster couldn't KO Wlad on a bad night when the likes of Sanders and Purrity shattered his chin. Is Brewster not at least as good as Sanders/Purrity?? Wlad beats Brewster 9 times out of 10 but their first fight happened to be the one out of ten times where Brewster connects with something brutal.
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2012, 08:20 PM   #152
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2666
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF View Post
in my heart I believe things happened to Wlad (outside) the normal "gassed". Its over, done and wlad is a better fighter because of it and has a better team as well. its over and done with

Agreed, it's over and done with. People shouldn't try to discredit Brewster's win, as Wlad and his fans wouldn't like it if 'Wlad could only beat David Haye when he had a broken toe' threads started popping up, as it diminishes his achievements. I don't know what happened, I wasn't personally involved, however this is boxing, and unless I see some concrete evidence that Wlad was poisoned, I can't go off rumours and hearsay. I have to credit Brewster for the win, just like I credit Wlad for all of his wins.
knockout artist is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 08:22 PM   #153
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal-T-Bag View Post
exactly....it's not like anyone's debating who was a better fighter. Wlad clearly proved himself the better man but on that night he got sparked!!

I don't see how it's so inconcievable to Wlad fans that a good fighter and powerful puncher like Brewster couldn't KO Wlad on a bad night when the likes of Sanders and Purrity shattered his chin. Is Brewster not at least as good as Sanders/Purrity?? Wlad beats Brewster 9 times out of 10 but their first fight happened to be the one out of ten times where Brewster connects with something brutal.
People tend to forget the body work that Brewster put in, I mean he was lifting Wlad off the canvas with vicious body shots.

So its not like Brewster did not have a game plan, and Brewster was also a bit fired up at the loss of one of his trainers, much the way Douglas was fired up when he lost his mother going into the Tyson fight.

Fighters that are emotionally charged usually crack and get beat down, but the ones who use it to fuel the fire, those guys do some of the most amazing shit in the sport.
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 08:24 PM   #154
Whipdatass
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownfightfan View Post
One call from Fritz to the bosses in Vegas and volois........one of the largest betting pattern trends in modern history.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReg View Post
Does anyone know what poison was used, and how it was administered?
Reg, stop acting ignorant. Wlad was poisoned by a drug call Throwallyourwindearlyol. Brewsters trainer died so forget about Brewsters motivation to walk through anything that night. Wlad was truly poisoned.
Whipdatass is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 08:24 PM   #155
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
if you talk to people that were there behind the scenes, and not just Klitschko people... you will see the entire night in a different light. You may or may not change your mind... but it will make you think long and hard

if Wlad was poisoned that means someone with in his Camp played along....
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 08:25 PM   #156
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 2426

I know how it looks. "bad sport".."can't admit he lost" etc... Im just saying there are things out there along with what people behind the scene say that give the whole topic some foundation
may people on ESB say "NO WAY".."Absolutely no way Wlad simply gassed".... IMO after hearing what I have it does bring up some serious questions about that night and really turns it into "it might have happened"

But to each his own. like I have said.. its over and done with. Wlad has moved on and his fans should as well
CHEF is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 08:26 PM   #157
qwert
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 880

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
My first suspect would be the guy who's making his food...
qwert is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #158
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
Agreed, it's over and done with. People shouldn't try to discredit Brewster's win, as Wlad and his fans wouldn't like it if 'Wlad could only beat David Haye when he had a broken toe' threads started popping up, as it diminishes his achievements. I don't know what happened, I wasn't personally involved, however this is boxing, and unless I see some concrete evidence that Wlad was poisoned, I can't go off rumours and hearsay. I have to credit Brewster for the win, just like I credit Wlad for all of his wins.
I would never discredit Brewster. He is a hell of a fighter. Wlad himself has never ever said Brewster had anything to do with it

I agree with the "Proof" comment.

like I said, its over and EVERYONE needs to move on..... Its a legit Brewster win
CHEF is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #159
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
can't and won't comment

only to say... I was hired as part of the new team a couple fights later (peter 1)
CHEF is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 08:31 PM   #160
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwert View Post
My first suspect would be the guy who's making his food...
me too

but I started with wlad on the Peter 1 fight... sorry..but nice try
CHEF is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 08:34 PM   #161
artful
*practice makes perfect*
ESB Addict

vCash: 3254

Quote:

But to each his own. like I have said.. its over and done with. Klitschko's have moved on and his fans should as well
Exactly Lewis TKO 6 Vitali.
artful is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 08:41 PM   #162
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by artful View Post
Exactly Lewis TKO 6 Vitali.
yeah ok. This is true.........your point is
CHEF is offline  Top
Old 05-26-2012, 12:28 AM   #163
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
in my heart I believe things happened to Wlad (outside) the normal "gassed". Its over, done and wlad is a better fighter because of it and has a better team as well. its over and done with

Wladimir is the No. 1 Heavyweight and Emanuel Steward is in his corner and helped him and Wlad is more careful since than who is a team member.

Careful about eating, a person Chef who he can trust more than 100 %.

The same will never happen Wlad learned from this loss and he moves on, becomes a better fighter and does not do what some people want in 2004, this shows his great heart and this makes him stronger.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

jisi is offline  Top
Old 05-26-2012, 12:40 AM   #164
KINGOFTHE1ROUND
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 337

Someone must have slipped something in the kid's food.
Who handles his food? Chef,you filthy criminal!
KINGOFTHE1ROUND is offline  Top
Old 05-26-2012, 03:19 AM   #165
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGOFTHE1ROUND View Post
Someone must have slipped something in the kid's food.
Who handles his food? Chef,you filthy criminal!
Chef was not in the corner not in the team. Chef is in the team since Peter I!!!!!

It was not the food, it was the water and the man who has the water bottle, the bottle was missed after the fight.

jisi is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum