Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2012, 02:40 PM   #181
conraddobler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,663
vCash: 1847
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

This thread is a enduring monument to paranoid delusional nuthuggery of the first rank.
conraddobler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2012, 03:10 PM   #182
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: KY
Posts: 12,453
vCash: 702
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
That all sounds like the kind of evidence I was looking for. Can you provide me links to any lab reports which confirm what you've stated?
The lab reports were destroyed, by both independent labs. The lab mgrs were unable to explain WHY they would break their normal protocol of keeping samples for 2 wks before destroying them.

Only a handful of ppl had the authorization to order the samples destroys, Sdunek being potentially one of them as cotrainer.

For instance....prior to any tests being run, Sdunek MIGHT have called each lab and said something to the effect that "Wladimir is on about nothing with this whole inquiry......BUT....he has used illegal PEDS, of which we would prefer the tests not ran. My fighter simply gassed. But the PEDS....we can't have that come to light. Please destroy the samples. Here's 10K, go take a trip to Hawaii."


Thats the thing. Both drugs, Ketamine and Rohypnol) have been thoroughly researched as to their minute amounts being able to cause severe drowsiness in small enough quantities to be overlooked on a standard drug screen. A toxicology report ordered by Wladimir and Manny and Boente was destroyed(lost) by 2 separate labs. The only test results we got were for PEDS and banned drugs in the post fight test. We also have the blood sugar urine test report from the ER.

This aint the kind of shit ppl can make up. Whether or not he was drugged....we'll nver know, but those toxicology tests that were lost/destroyed would have most definitely shown us one way or the other.
chitownfightfan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:54 PM   #183
RazorHandz
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,254
vCash: 1194
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
RazorHandz is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #184
TaylorSwift12
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 771
vCash: 500
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

I agree with this thread

Wladimir was destroyed by evil Don King
TaylorSwift12 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:00 PM   #185
CubanHeel
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 405
vCash: 500
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Don King would never be involved in something that deceitful.
CubanHeel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #186
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,130
vCash: 2426
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorSwift12 View Post
I agree with this thread

Wladimir was destroyed by evil Don King

plus wlads own promoter who wlad was leaving and was threatened by a lawsuit from his promoter
CHEF is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:44 PM   #187
TaylorSwift12
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 771
vCash: 500
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF View Post

plus wlads own promoter who wlad was leaving and was threatened by a lawsuit from his promoter
except what's fair is fair ok.


Your retard friend vladimir keep pulling up the fact Wlad dominated the rematch.


What do you call Lennox vs Rahman 2?

No tell me mr 'chef' what do you call Lewis vs Rahman 2?

Did lewis dominate the rematch?


Lewis was ****ed over by Don King 1000 times more then Wladimir was.


Holyfield 1 what do you call that mr chef?

robbery

Lewis dominated the rematch against Rahman.. so drugged

Lewis made the count against Mccall so robbery again


what ever Wlad does Lewis does better

Shit Wlad can't even be ****ed by Don King as hard as Lewis was ****ed by Don King

Wlad is a 2nd hand Lewis

in every aspect
TaylorSwift12 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:45 PM   #188
TaylorSwift12
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 771
vCash: 500
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

You moron ****s in this thread


should pray to Allah or whatever retard God you guys pray to

that Lennox Lewis was not born 15 years later...

or both Kbros will be relegated to the ****ing poisition Chris Arreola currently holds



Stupid ****ing Ukrainian feline ***** version of Lennox Lewis

B- **** Wladimir

get knock down 40 times
TaylorSwift12 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:46 PM   #189
Nosbor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: You hung with me, I'm the Bakersfield Chimp!
Posts: 2,675
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

They will find a living Sasquatch before all the details of this incident are made public.
Nosbor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:47 PM   #190
TaylorSwift12
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 771
vCash: 500
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWlzFITRjYg[/ame]










A undrugged Lewis
TaylorSwift12 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:48 PM   #191
Nosbor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: You hung with me, I'm the Bakersfield Chimp!
Posts: 2,675
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorSwift12 View Post
You moron ****s in this thread


should pray to Allah or whatever retard God you guys pray to

that Lennox Lewis was not born 15 years later...

or both Kbros will be relegated to the ****ing poisition Chris Arreola currently holds



Stupid ****ing Ukrainian feline ***** version of Lennox Lewis

B- **** Wladimir

get knock down 40 times
What grade are you in?
Nosbor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:49 PM   #192
TaylorSwift12
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 771
vCash: 500
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Lennox Lewis in rematches against Mccall Rahman


1- Made Mccall cry


2- Took Rahman's Soul


Wladimir Klithscko

in rematches

against Purrity Sanders and Brewster


1- Purrity --- N . A

2- Sanders ---- N.A

3- Brewster (half blind finally managed to stop him mid fight)
TaylorSwift12 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:49 PM   #193
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,352
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSKULL View Post
There's no call for this type of posting disrespect.

First it was a ref stoppage TKO, not a KO. Maybe being a bit more accurate with you discription might help your argument.

There is no disrespect there as I most certainly respect chef.

However if he was fired because they claimed Wlad was drugged I have absoloutley no doubt in my mind he would be saying something a lot different just like their former cut man.

as far as KO -TKO there is little difference here- Wlad had trouble standing up.
doylexxx is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:49 PM   #194
TaylorSwift12
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 771
vCash: 500
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosbor View Post
What grade are you in?
shut up

your a retarded lennox hater

tko6
TaylorSwift12 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:51 PM   #195
TaylorSwift12
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 771
vCash: 500
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doylexxx View Post
There is no disrespect there as I most certainly respect chef.

However if he was fired because they claimed Wlad was drugged I have absoloutley no doubt in my mind he would be saying something a lot different just like their former cut man.
tell rusnak
to shut the **** up

these wladimir fans are total morons

their logic is

wladimir dominate rematch= wladimir was drugg


I can use that

for Lewis

against RAHMAN as well

lewis dominated rematch 1000x more brutal then what Wlad did in his career

against anyone

other then a 49 year old shot mercer
TaylorSwift12 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013