Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-28-2012, 07:31 AM   #226
DamonD
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
Wladimir won the rematch on the birthday of Emanuel Steward.
Only because Brewster was poisoned.

I hear Bute got poisoned pretty damn bad on Saturday too, poor lad.
DamonD is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2012, 07:41 AM   #227
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fists of fury View Post
If this was a case in a court of law, it would be thrown out. Just saying.
You're saying that Jisi's 'I just know he was poisoned because he's my hero' woudln't stand up in court?
shaunster101 is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 07:45 AM   #228
Dee
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post
You're saying that Jisi's 'I just know he was poisoned because he's my hero' woudln't stand up in court?
Whatever the thread, if I see the dude above me posting, I know it's worth reading.
Dee is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 07:49 AM   #229
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Whatever the thread, if I see the dude above me posting, I know it's worth reading.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:22 AM   #230
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post

Read the press about italian scooer! It happens in sports. And the odds changed dramatically before the fight. This is a proof that Wlad was drugged. From 11:1 to 4:1!!!

And there are other facts, which proof Wladimir was poisened.
jisi is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 09:23 AM   #231
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 2811

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
Yeah, but you hear that Sanders was so great and never lived up to his potential . . . lol. Against Purity they say he was Green. I chalk it up to another excuse or reason to make him seem better than he really is and only keeps at the top of people minds that he has been KOed on a few occasions. So for the fans who try to erase this KO, and the others, from peoples memories are only reinforcing them. that is why I say it is better to let sleeping dogs lye and move on.

I just read your entire post, sounds like more excuses.
There's a fine line between EXCUSES and REASONS.

Wlad lost to Purrity because he gassed out & Ross has a good chin. Both are reasons, not excuses. No one ever claims Ross didn't deserve the win.

Wlad lost to Sanders because he was looking past that fight to bigger & better things, some say he never even sparred a southpaw leading in preperation for that fight. Again I cite reasons, not excuses. Nobody says Sanders didn't deserve to win that fight.

Tyson lost to Douglas because he didn't take the challenge seriously, believed his own hype & he changed his corner & entourage to friends rather than proven experts. Still doesn't take away the fact that Douglas won the fight fair & square.

Get the point?
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 09:29 AM   #232
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Quote:
Read the press about italian scooer! It happens in sports. And the odds changed dramatically before the fight. This is a proof that Wlad was drugged. From 11:1 to 4:1!!!

I think Haye was drugged against Thompson.

Prove me wrong
Old 05-28-2012, 09:31 AM   #233
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSKULL View Post
There's a fine line between EXCUSES and REASONS.

Wlad lost to Purrity because he gassed out & Ross has a good chin. Both are reasons, not excuses. No one ever claims Ross didn't deserve the win.

Wlad lost to Sanders because he was looking past that fight to bigger & better things, some say he never even sparred a southpaw leading in preperation for that fight. Again I cite reasons, not excuses. Nobody says Sanders didn't deserve to win that fight.

Tyson lost to Douglas because he didn't take the challenge seriously, believed his own hype & he changed his corner & entourage to friends rather than proven experts. Still doesn't take away the fact that Douglas won the fight fair & square.

Get the point?

Old 05-28-2012, 09:34 AM   #234
MagicMan91
The Main Event Mafia
ESB Addict

vCash: 179

Quote:

Eden Hazard has gone from 6/1 to 1/6 to join Chelsea. He was drugged!!!
MagicMan91 is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 10:29 AM   #235
ballznall
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreat View Post
I guess a hard left hook is poison.
No "hard left Hook " was ever landed
ballznall is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 11:08 AM   #236
ballznall
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Years later watching Chris Byrd and his slut wife going crazy in the crowd after the 5th round.....and the ASS Whuppin Wlad put on him with his loudmouth wife yelling "get him chris get him chris...he has No heart" about 5 seconds before Wlad blasted his face open....well Mr and Mrs Byrd Payback is a bitch !!!ahahahahah !Enjoy retirement !
ballznall is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #237
Hercegovac
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorSwift12 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

look guys

it's NATE ****ING TUBBS

OWNING corrie sanders

What do you call someone's daddy's daddy?

That's Nate Tubbs to Wladimir

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

???

wtf is happening

Nate Tubbs>Wlad
Rahman kos Lewis, Maskaev destroys Rahman , by your logic Maskaev would destroy Lewis, right?
Hercegovac is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 11:40 AM   #238
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1356

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballznall View Post
Years later watching Chris Byrd and his slut wife going crazy in the crowd after the 5th round.....and the ASS Whuppin Wlad put on him with his loudmouth wife yelling "get him chris get him chris...he has No heart" about 5 seconds before Wlad blasted his face open....well Mr and Mrs Byrd Payback is a bitch !!!ahahahahah !Enjoy retirement !
That's just ****ing wrong man. Chris Byrd was one of the finest Champions and gentleman of this generation. The beating that Wlad put on him were literally career ending. He was never the same.

Yeah, Mrs Byrd said some stupid things backing her husband, but Chris gave his all in all his fights.
chitownfightfan is offline  Top
Old 05-29-2012, 02:57 AM   #239
rapidfire
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:

That´s a lie. There is no proof out there. And guess why ? Cause probably

Wlad has taken some illegal substances to better his stamina and it didn´t

work the way he wanted. No wonder team Klitscho had to hide his urine-samples. Makes much more sense to me.
rapidfire is offline  Top
Old 05-29-2012, 03:21 AM   #240
Nosbor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballznall View Post
Tracey Byrd could give Froch's woman lessons in being annoying.
Nosbor is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum