Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-23-2011, 09:31 AM   #46
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyTheBest View Post
Fair enough. It's just stupid though for the haters to hold onto this fight to bash Wlad, just as it's stupid for people like Jisi and Farmboxer to continue to defend Wlad with speculative and biased claims/opinions and make Wladimir Klitschko fans in general look ridiculous.

You can say i am stupid but i say what i have seen in April 2004.

Wladimir wants the hater to eat the words they told in 2004!!!! Think about that. There was so much hate against Wlad from the press, the trainers (especially Fritz Sdunek), other promoters....IIt hurts Wladimir, it was a very very sad time, unbelievable sad.

The only man who believes in Wlad was Emanuel Steward. Wlad stayed with him and there was no possibility for Steward to plan this.

Nobody thought in 2004 that Wlad would be on the top again. Wlad can be very proud of himself and he has a close friend in Emanuel.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thank you Emanuel Steward!
jisi is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 09:46 AM   #47
Boom1989
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

In my view ESB isn't really a forum for boxing fans. It's more of a gathering place for delusional fans to either circle jerk or harrass those that disagree with their fantasies.

Specifically, I am talking about Klitschko fans, Pacquaiao fans, p4p obsessed posters, Tyson haters and keyboard warriors constantly speaking about glass jaws, being exposed, ducking, eating contests, etc.
Boom1989 is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 10:14 AM   #48
Bubby
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Fair enough. It's just stupid though for the haters to hold onto this fight to bash Wlad, just as it's stupid for people like Jisi and Farmboxer to continue to defend Wlad with speculative and biased claims/opinions and make Wladimir Klitschko fans in general look ridiculous.
Why not bring it up! Haters have used this fight for years against Wladimir. Something was clearly wrong with him and it had nothing to do with the "Manly" way Brewster was rolling on the mat....
Bubby is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 10:18 AM   #49
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 2811

All credit to Brewster for fighting through the beating he was getting but something wasn't right with Wladimir during that fight.

I don't know if it was poisoning, an allergic reaction to some food, or just a diabetic episode. Wlad was beaten by Ross Purrity because of bad stamina & not pacing himself properly. He was completely beaten to the punch by Sanders and he didn't know how to defend after getting tagged. The Brewster fight will always remain a mystery to me because Brewster even said himself that he could hear Wlad breathing deeply in the clinches as early as the 2nd round. That kinda kills the "shot his load" theory because Wlad didn't throw nearly enough punches in the first round to completely kill his stamina that early.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 10:20 AM   #50
Blake Rayne
Fat Cuban Aficianado
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom1989 View Post
In my view ESB isn't really a forum for boxing fans. It's more of a gathering place for delusional fans to either circle jerk or harrass those that disagree with their fantasies.

Specifically, I am talking about Klitschko fans, Pacquaiao fans, p4p obsessed posters, Tyson haters and keyboard warriors constantly speaking about glass jaws, being exposed, ducking, eating contests, etc.
**** Tyson and **** you
Blake Rayne is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 10:21 AM   #51
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
Why not bring it up! Haters have used this fight for years against Wladimir. Something was clearly wrong with him and it had nothing to do with the "Manly" way Brewster was rolling on the mat....
Almost every Wlad fan realizes why Wlad lost against Purrity & Sanders but there will always be a big question mark over the first Brewster fight.

I find it funny that the haters claim we're grasping at straws but Brewster couldn't even knock Wlad down even though Wlad was in that condition.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 10:22 AM   #52
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom1989 View Post

**** off newbie!
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 10:25 AM   #53
Marciano
AmicoDiNessuno
ESB Senior Member

Brewster has simply knock him out end of story.
Marciano is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 10:26 AM   #54
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict

vCash: 1403

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
You can say i am stupid but i say what i have seen in April 2004.

Wladimir wants the hater to eat the words they told in 2004!!!! Think about that. There was so much hate against Wlad from the press, the trainers (especially Fritz Sdunek), other promoters....IIt hurts Wladimir, it was a very very sad time, unbelievable sad.

The only man who believes in Wlad was Emanuel Steward. Wlad stayed with him and there was no possibility for Steward to plan this.

Nobody thought in 2004 that Wlad would be on the top again. Wlad can be very proud of himself and he has a close friend in Emanuel.

Thank you Emanuel Steward!
I didn't say you were stupid. I will say though that you're a delusional obsessed nut-job in serious need of professional therapy.
SimplyTheBest is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 10:27 AM   #55
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWall View Post
Steward poisoned Wlad, because he wanted to have more rights and money from the Klitschkos. this defeat gives ​​him more control over the brothers.

Vitali said, that Sdunek is like a father to him.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Was Vitali in this setup too thats the only question now?

Perhaps Vitali wanted all the belts to himself at this vunerable time and Sdunek took advantage and passed this on to Vitali ?

The FBI was involvd but Sdunek couldve paid them off or simply made the trip to Germany where he would be safe.

Also bear in mind the Wladamir is in Vitalis corner also so must still interact with Sdunek and must at times stop and look at him and to this day wonder, is he friend or foe.

Is this the man that tried to murder me ?

doylexxx is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 01:50 PM   #56
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSKULL View Post
Almost every Wlad fan realizes why Wlad lost against Purrity & Sanders but there will always be a big question mark over the first Brewster fight.

I find it funny that the haters claim we're grasping at straws but Brewster couldn't even knock Wlad down even though Wlad was in that condition.
True

Against Puritty Wlad was too young and too green, run out of gas because he does not fight 12 rounds before in his career.

Wlad learned from his losses and thatīs the mega factor of his sucsess since 2004! Learn from the loss and never make the same mistake again.

The right trainer in camp, a good team (props to Chef and the security around Wlad), and Wlad himself, wo does not make the mistakes again.
jisi is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 02:00 PM   #57
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I didn't say you were stupid. I will say though that you're a delusional obsessed nut-job in serious need of professional therapy.
Donīt worry about me. I do not need any therapy. I have my own brain and my own eyes and i believe what i want. I was born in a free world and i life in a free world.

Users like you are the reason why i write in such thread. I never open a thread about Brewster.

Why do you attack me because of my opinion? It is an opinion nothing else. And i have the right to have one. I am a free person.

Wladimir is on top again and you can trust me, i was at ringside every fight since 2004, and i was very very happy when Wlad won. I have my own life, if he won or not, nothing will change for me personaly. But i am happy after every fight.

I follow Wladīs career since 1995, i will never forget the first time i saw him in the ring in 1997.

He was on top and than on the canvas but i believe in his skills and his great trainer Emanuel Steward. And today both are on top again.

But my opinion will not change about the Brewster fight.

In 2004 the most gave Wlad up, not Emanuel Steward and Wladimir himself.

Quote:
Was Vitali in this setup too thats the only question now?
IMO: No. Never.
jisi is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #58
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 661

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboxer View Post
Doctors were concerned that Vlad would go into a diabetic coma, MRI showed no signs of concussion, way to many things lead to drugging, but Americans' hatred for Klitschkos, esp. promoters and boxing writers did everything they could to stop the investigation. Missing ID, missing water bottle, 2 sets of missing blood/urine samples, betting odds suddenly dropped, blue lips, you name it, Vlad has never had high blood sugar, but the haters refuse to even read the facts, of course................Read the Judd letter..........
Good take

The most suspicious part is the missing corner credential, the missing tests, and the missing water bottle(s)(I seem to recall there being two different bottles.)

What I saw was a perfectly healthy and hearty Wlad cruising with the jab and the straight for the first 2 full rounds. Then after the 2nd his eyes were REAL GLASSY. I mean like someone on drugs. But he pressed on, pounding Brewster with the jab and the straights and crosses for 2 more rounds.

In the 4th Wlad suddenly hit a block wall near the end of the round. No punch. No exhaustion. Just hit a wall.

It reminded me of a time that I was drinking gin at a bar I worked at. I had about 6-4 oz shots on the rocks. I felt completely sober. Got up for a piss, came back to the bar and started in on my 7th. Well, my GF who worked there too, slipped me a roofie(Rohypnol) while I was in the pisser.
I drank the shot, then and felt fine, for a little while. Maybe 10 minutes. But when I got up to hit the john again, I fell flat on my face. Passed the **** out.

When I saw Wlad come out for the 5th, I just knew he was gonna get KTFO. He was on wobbly knees without taking ANY shots. Then he started backpeddlin from a jab, and got caught with the L hook credited for the KO.

IMO, during rd2, someone? switched the water bottle. Wlad drank it, and because his heart was already racing, the poison took quick, but not full effect. He was able to keep his wits for 8 more minutes, then suddenly he hit that brick wall of stoned outta his mind. Blurry, spinning, etc.

When I found out about the missing urine/blood, the credential, and the multiple missing labs, I knew it was poisoning.
chitownfightfan is online now  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 02:12 PM   #59
WiDDoW_MaKeR
ESB Hall of Fame Member
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreat View Post
I guess a hard left hook is poison.
Lamon Brewster said himself that Wlad was gasping for air in the second round. Please show me the left hook that Brewster landed before then. Wlad could have been TKO'd by a heavy bag in the 5th round of that fight. He was absolutely finished.
WiDDoW_MaKeR is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 02:17 PM   #60
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 661

As for DK being the poisoner, I once believed him to be the culprit. But what would be his motive. He has millions and millions of dollars, and a steady stable of capable HW contenders to continue making him $$$$. Brewster being just one of dozens.

Whereas Sdunek had just the Bros, and Vitali with his back trouble etc etc etc. He loses Wlad, and his career is basically over. Not to mention the loyalty issues, and the fact that eastern europeans are serious when it comes to loyalty. Frans probably felt like he had brought Wlad to the top and was being replaced. Saw his fame and fortune, his cash cow walking away.......

Makes ya wonder for sure.
chitownfightfan is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum