Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-25-2012, 04:40 AM   #76
Caelum
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Lamon did land a crushing Left-Hook early in that fight.

9:34

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_DAJi95Dm4[/ame]
Being shook like that can rattle the system. Adrenaline can rush through your body and it can take its toll on you stamina. Heart races and pumps to fast. It's one of the things that impresses me with certain fighters like Mayweather who remain so damn calm.

If that was the cause of it, I don't know. Getting hit like that doesn't help. And Lamon never went away.

___

___

____

Last edited by Caelum; 05-25-2012 at 06:02 AM.
Caelum is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2012, 04:51 AM   #77
MagicMan91
The Main Event Mafia
ESB Addict

vCash: 179
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post
And Haye was DEFINITELY poisoned against Thompson.

He was winning the fight in brutal fashion until he suddenly just want weird, just like Wlad.
Haye was clearly poisoned against Wlad. They stuck the needle in his little toe while he was sleeping. It's irrefutable
MagicMan91 is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 04:52 AM   #78
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 172

Give it up for ****s sake.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 05:19 AM   #79
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict

vCash: 1403

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post
I cant pretend to know half of what Jisi knows about Wlad, so if she says he was poisoned, he was poisoned. I can't see why she'd lie.
Yeah, there can't possibly be a agenda behind what she says, despite having ZERO proof for her claims.
SimplyTheBest is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 06:05 AM   #80
Mr "T"
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Boxing insiders helped King pull this off.They tried to use this fight to get rid of Wlad. All the reports after the fight claimed you could" stick a fork in him" Rafeal said he was a beaten man, finished, unfortunately for them, this wasn't Gerry Cooney.
Wlad was fiddled with that night and the blood sugar tests prove it. I think Brewster knew it too.
Mr "T" is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 07:21 AM   #81
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 2811

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koman600 View Post
i dont get why people dismiss the idea that wlad could of been poisoned in the fight...

hell were talking about don king here....

seeing as wlad destroyed brewster in the rematch...
The huge amount of late money that came in for Brewster shows there may have been some foul play but I'm just not 100% convinced.

I still believe Wlad had a blood suger disorder that caused him to black out. It certainly wasn't Lamon's great boxing or anything............watch the fight & it's clearly not a single punch. Lamon himself said Wlad was breathing hard as early as the second round. Haters will of course believe what they want.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 07:22 AM   #82
Arcane
One More Time
East Side Guru

vCash: 488

Arcane is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 07:30 AM   #83
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSKULL View Post
The huge amount of late money that came in for Brewster shows there may have been some foul play but I'm just not 100% convinced.

I still believe Wlad had a blood suger disorder that caused him to black out. It certainly wasn't Lamon's great boxing or anything............watch the fight & it's clearly not a single punch. Lamon himself said Wlad was breathing hard as early as the second round. Haters will of course believe what they want.
Wlad was poisened no doubt about it.
jisi is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 07:35 AM   #84
Caelum
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post

So there is no possibility that he was taking something that caused a reaction?
It's happened before with athletes.

If you want to talk conspiracy theories and lay blame on others, then you have to add this into it as well considering the history of athletes.

Maybe he was undiagnosed with something until then and corrected it after.

Brewster also looked poisoned in the second fight. Payback maybe?
Let's keep the theories going.

What were his supposed test results?

Then come up with answers of what would cause it since we are throwing things out there.
Caelum is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 07:35 AM   #85
rapidfire
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:

Yep, probably he took some steroids and didn´t bear it.

Not the first time that a Klitschko took some illegal substances.
rapidfire is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 08:17 AM   #86
Davo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

The same people who said David Haye was a ***** for showing the world his broken toe are still coming up with this shit.

Prime Wlad got KTFO by a short, fat, journeyman with very limited boxing ability. No excuses, Wlad was just dominated and destroyed by the better man on the night.

Just like broken toe David Haye took almost no punches on the way to losing a decision to the Long Time World Champ.
Davo is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 08:27 AM   #87
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Quote:

Please explain the difference between Wlad - Brewster and Haye -Thompson?

There is absolutely no doubt that Haye was poisoned against Thompson. He absolutely bossed the fight and was putting one hell of a beating on him, then all of the sudden he lost it.

Weirdest thing I've ever seen in a ring. There must have been foul play involved. I reckon Snudek did it.

Prove me wrong
shaunster101 is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 08:28 AM   #88
fists of fury
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1887

Quote:
i dont get why people dismiss the idea that wlad could of been poisoned in the fight...

Then why didn't any other fighter that King was opposed to show symptoms of this poisoning? King had a vendetta against dozens of fighters...yet only Wlad gets poisoned?
fists of fury is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 08:29 AM   #89
derrick
6ft4 215 bring it on
ESB Addict

vCash: 533

Quote:

Brewster was over the hill in that damn rematch. ANd Wlad was using his new jab and grab bullshit style. Quit using the rematch as a excuse for your fag support for Wlad. Brewster won that fight fair and you nuthuggers and Wlad was crying like little babies
derrick is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 08:35 AM   #90
fists of fury
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1887

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaKilla View Post
Wlad gassed out, end of story... The better fighter does not always win

Wlad is the better fighter, however, he fought stupid and got disheartened. Shit happens, Wlad is no superman
I tend to agree with this. It's a hell of a lot more of a plausible explanation than some mysterious poisoning.

If they wanted Wlad out of the way, why not just shoot him and be done with it? Get some guys to break his arms or whatever. Put a horseshoe in Brewster's gloves...
fists of fury is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum