Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-25-2012, 08:38 AM   #91
derrick
6ft4 215 bring it on
ESB Addict

vCash: 533
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
Lamon did land a crushing Left-Hook early in that fight.

9:34

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Being shook like that can rattle the system. Adrenaline can rush through your body and it can take its toll on you stamina. Heart races and pumps to fast. It's one of the things that impresses me with certain fighters like Mayweather who remain so damn calm.

If that was the cause of it, I don't know. Getting hit like that doesn't help. And Lamon never went away.

___

___

____
hahahaha look at all the glass flying around. Brewster kicked Wlads ass lol.
derrick is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2012, 08:42 AM   #92
fists of fury
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1887
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboxer View Post
Doctors were concerned that Vlad would go into a diabetic coma, MRI showed no signs of concussion, way to many things lead to drugging, but Americans' hatred for Klitschkos, esp. promoters and boxing writers did everything they could to stop the investigation. Missing ID, missing water bottle, 2 sets of missing blood/urine samples, betting odds suddenly dropped, blue lips, you name it, Vlad has never had high blood sugar, but the haters refuse to even read the facts, of course................Read the Judd letter..........
People have every right to be dubious about a supposed poisoning. Think where this leads...every favoured fighter who loses will suddenly have some excuse about being drugged/poisoned.
Losing fighters are pretty quick with excuses at the best of times, and having twilight zone stuff like this knocking about needs to be screened and filtered.

If there are credible sources to make your point, please post them. I haven't paid any attention to this incident before, so perhaps I missed something, but my curiosity is piqued.
fists of fury is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #93
Caelum
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by fists of fury View Post
People have every right to be dubious about a supposed poisoning. Think where this leads...every favoured fighter who loses will suddenly have some excuse about being drugged/poisoned.
Losing fighters are pretty quick with excuses at the best of times, and having twilight zone stuff like this knocking about needs to be screened and filtered.

If there are credible sources to make your point, please post them. I haven't paid any attention to this incident before, so perhaps I missed something, but my curiosity is piqued.
So nobody thinks Wlad could have taken a drug himself that caused the reaction?

How about, and I'm just throwing this out there like everyone else is throwing shit at windows.....
Prednisone. Athletes have taken that in the past and still do...although many sports test for it; especially ones under WADA supervision.

And that's just one. I'm not sure what the exact results were on his tests but I don't think "facts" matter to anyone when emotions get involved.

Hyperventilating also causes lips to turn purple.
Caelum is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 08:51 AM   #94
fists of fury
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingDomain View Post

Secondly, as others have said, is it really out of the realm of possibility that Don King, a convicted murderer, could possibly poison someone?

Remember, the Klitschko brothers turned down a $100 million offer from King to fight each other, and also when they were first turning pro, they visited King at his house, but refused to sign with him.

You don't think King would be a bit bitter from that? You don't think King would want to keep the belt away from either Klitschko, and possibly go to a drastic measure to do so?

I'm not saying that this is certainly what happened. But I think to dismiss the possibility would be a mistake.
Don King wanted Sugar Ray Leonard to sign with him, and Leonard let's be honest, was a far bigger box office appeal than Wlad.
Leonard turned King down flat. (King did co-promote a Leonard fight, but Leonard always was independant of King, and King hated that fact.)

Should my next logical assumption be that King had something to do with Leonard's detached retina?
Old 05-25-2012, 08:53 AM   #95
fists of fury
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
So nobody thinks Wlad could have taken a drug himself that caused the reaction?

How about, and I'm just throwing this out there like everyone else is throwing shit at windows.....
Prednisone. Athletes have taken that in the past and still do...although many sports test for it; especially ones under WADA supervision.

And that's just one. I'm not sure what the exact results were on his tests but I don't think "facts" matter to anyone when emotions get involved.

Hyperventilating also causes lips to turn purple.
I don't know much about the drug in question, but yes...sounds much more reasonable to me.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:55 AM   #96
Caelum
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fists of fury View Post
I don't know much about the drug in question, but yes...sounds much more reasonable to me.
The first thing I mentioned was "Adrenaline" rush and what happens after the rush wears off. However, I think someone once said that his blood sugar levels were up so then I added another cause...an actual drug.

It's just one of many drugs I could throw out there since people mentioned (I think), blood sugar levels were up.

And to be nice, I used a "non-anabolic" steroid that athletes use.

Side-effects

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prednisone[/ame]

Then you have the cases where drugs are mixed and that's not a good thing.

But in the end, I don't know. I'm not a Doctor nor do I have his test results...but I am a poster on ESB and that makes me some sort of "Expert."

____

Last edited by Caelum; 05-25-2012 at 09:06 AM.
Caelum is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #97
fists of fury
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSKULL View Post
The huge amount of late money that came in for Brewster shows there may have been some foul play but I'm just not 100% convinced.
Doesn't really mean anything...big late money used to roll in from Detroit in just about every fight Tommy Hearns ever had, including the fights he lost. Just using an example...

At least you're being more reasonable about things though, and not resorting to instant claims of poisoning.

I'm willing to listen if there is some sort of credible evidence, but I'm not convinced so far.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:14 AM   #98
Caelum
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Something was wrong with Lamon in this fight

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gHq2qFKEM8[/ame]

Last edited by Caelum; 05-25-2012 at 09:50 AM.
Caelum is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 10:00 AM   #99
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
So there is no possibility that he was taking something that caused a reaction?
It's happened before with athletes.

If you want to talk conspiracy theories and lay blame on others, then you have to add this into it as well considering the history of athletes.

Maybe he was undiagnosed with something until then and corrected it after.

Brewster also looked poisoned in the second fight. Payback maybe?
Let's keep the theories going.

What were his supposed test results?

Then come up with answers of what would cause it since we are throwing things out there.

Wlad was tested (blood and urin) for 100 substances, nothing was found but a high sugar level is an indiz. Nobody who is healthy becomes a high sugar level like Wlad has. If you are run out of gas, the level is low.

Wlad was poisened in this fight, they want to split Wlad with Emanuel Steward.
jisi is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 10:06 AM   #100
Caelum
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
Wlad was tested (blood and urin) for 100 substances, nothing was found but a high sugar level is an indiz. Nobody who is healthy becomes a high sugar level like Wlad has. If you are run out of gas, the level is low.

There are "medicines" that can cause your blood sugar to go up....even in "healthy" people.

What was the poison?

Proper testing will show foreign substances within the system.

As far as someone wanting Wlad and Emanuel separating...I don't know...maybe. We'll throw that in the "possibility" box.

At first, it didn't. In their debut together, Klitschko was knocked out in the fifth round by Lamon Brewster, a loss Steward blames on an alarmingly high insulin level in Klitschko's system. Steward could have walked away then, but he didn't; he spent the night with Klitschko at the hospital and roamed the streets of Las Vegas with him for two days afterward. Through defeat, a bond was forged.
"We failed, and I was questioning myself," Klitschko said. "I was a broken man. When you start to work with your coach and you end up on the floor, you have questions. But all respect to Emanuel, he stuck to me. He believed in me. He saw something in me. I believe any other coach would have dumped me. But Emanuel, he has this wisdom in him. He sees those things in me that he saw in Lennox."

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Caelum is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 10:06 AM   #101
larryx2012
I AM BETTER THEN YOU
East Side Guru

vCash: 571251

lol
larryx2012 is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 10:11 AM   #102
rapidfire
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post

He was probably poisoned by himself, steroids are dangerous and illegal for some reason. No wonder he arranged to hide that water bottle.
rapidfire is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 10:17 AM   #103
FilipMNE
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 461

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreat View Post
I guess a hard left hook is poison.
Eddie Chambers was poisoned against Wlad same poison
FilipMNE is online now  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #104
Ahurath
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 235

A left hook happend that's what.
Ahurath is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 10:33 AM   #105
Vantage_West
ヒップホップ·プロデューサー
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Something was wrong with Lamon in this fight

being legally blind = poisoned
Vantage_West is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum