Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Do you agree with the article?
Yes. 59 56.73%
No. 45 43.27%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2011, 04:20 PM   #151
PolishPummler
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: S.F Bay Area by way of Bytom Polska
Posts: 9,895
vCash: 197
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Most rational people seem to believe that big Vit is going to win. Unfortunately, some Polish posters are overly enthused about this fight... I am merely trying to help those poor souls prepare for the Sept. 10 aftermath. In addition , how is Haye vs WK relevant to Adamek vs VK? Adamek does not posses the power and size of WK, hense, I doubt that the 'hayemaker' would run from him.


No need for insults. Could you elaborate please - how can I be a "newb" if I "changed my name after Haye sucked Wlads load"? It doesn't make sense - you are either a new poster or not... you can't be both at the same time.
Arent you the one who brought up the cowards name?
PolishPummler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2011, 04:26 PM   #152
pat19
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 852
vCash: 720
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Most rational people seem to believe that big Vit is going to win. Unfortunately, some Polish posters are overly enthused about this fight... I am merely trying to help those poor souls prepare for the Sept. 10 aftermath. In addition , how is Haye vs WK relevant to Adamek vs VK? Adamek does not posses the power and size of WK, hense, I doubt that the 'hayemaker' would run from him.


No need for insults. Could you elaborate please - how can I be a "newb" if I "changed my name after Haye sucked Wlads load"? It doesn't make sense - you are either a new poster or not... you can't be both at the same time.
it says you have 8 posts so thats why newb was thrown in there im done insulting tho... lets talk boxing
pat19 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:39 PM   #153
Kalasinn
♧ OG Kally ♤
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: from parts unknown
Posts: 9,177
vCash: 1200
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingAnalyst View Post
Fighters who go into fights in survival mode should have there purses taken away imo.
Depends how many punches they throw per round.

If it's less than 20, then clearly yes.
Kalasinn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:39 PM   #154
Gentoo
#1 PIZZA BAKER
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Trolling is an art
Posts: 199
vCash: 500
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishPummler View Post
Arent you the one who brought up the cowards name?
I was pointing out to some overly eager Adamek supporters that this is a huge mismatch (which should be obvious) by using David as an example.

Did Haye 'flop' in all his fights? No. He only did it against WK.. and Adamek is not WK... Therefore, whatever Haye did vs Wlad is not relevant to the possible match-up between him and Adamek; yet, you brought that fight up.
Gentoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:43 PM   #155
pat19
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 852
vCash: 720
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
I was pointing out to some overly eager Adamek supporters that this is a huge mismatch (which should be obvious) by using David as an example.

Did Haye 'flop' in all his fights? No. He only did it against WK.. and Adamek is not WK... Therefore, whatever Haye did vs Wlad is not relevant to the possible match-up between him and Adamek; yet, you brought that fight up.
There's nothing you can do to convince me that haye would beat adamek..just sayin. A pot shot bomber versus a real boxer with heart.... Its called boxing and if they ever met in the ring, the boxer would be victorious.
pat19 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:47 PM   #156
Gentoo
#1 PIZZA BAKER
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Trolling is an art
Posts: 199
vCash: 500
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat19 View Post
There's nothing you can do to convince me that haye would beat adamek..just sayin. A pot shot bomber versus a real boxer with heart.... Its called boxing and if they ever met in the ring, the boxer would be victorious.
Fair enough. We agree to disagree.
Gentoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #157
pat19
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 852
vCash: 720
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Fair enough. We agree to disagree.
that's why it'd be a great fight
pat19 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:53 PM   #158
jdroy1986
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 816
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzolnier View Post
And watch when Adamek outpoints Vitali in a clear UD people will say Vitali got old over night and won´t give Adamek a chance versus Wlad. Examine Adamek´s career from lightheavy. He has always gone into big fights as an underdog. He should be an underdog here, the guy is a friggin lightheavy/cruiser but p4p Adamek is every bit an equal to Vitali.Examine both their resumes and tell me with a straight face that Adamek´s resume is p4p inferior to Vitali´s.
If Grant and slow McBride can hit Adamek, Vitali will have no problem. I never said this would be a cakewalk for Vitali. But if you come into the ring fighting Vitali without a puncher's chance, which Adamek doesn't have, than Vitali will punish you. Vitali will walk through any punch Adamek throws and eventually Adamek is gonna get hurt. Just watch. There's a reason why Adamek is an underdog, but this is different from Adamek's last few fights. He'll realize soon enough that Vitali throws a lot of punches per round and that he counters better than anyone he's face. And when Vitali wins, he'll probably not get much credit for it b/c too many people out there are haters.
jdroy1986 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:01 PM   #159
itsmeagain
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 60
vCash: 500
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

this guy looks tiny. I cant see VK being troubled by someone an entire 6 inch shorter than him given his qualities.........
itsmeagain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:15 AM   #160
Stinky gloves
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,639
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdroy1986 View Post
If Grant and slow McBride can hit Adamek, Vitali will have no problem. .....
Geez ... I remember that Jones Jr was the only boxer who managed for
not being hit during one single round ... it never happened to anyone else
to avoid receiving a punch in a boxing match. Not even a defensive master
as Mayweather was able to avoid punches from Baldomir ... and what?

So what is the point that Grant and McBride were able to hit Adamek
.... did their punches hurt him, were they significant for scoring the round
or did that punches gave them a win?
Stinky gloves is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:21 AM   #161
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 33,693
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

Vitali will knock Adamek out!!!!!!!
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:23 AM   #162
Stinky gloves
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,639
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboxer View Post
Vitali will knock Adamek out!!!!!!!
thats are good odds ... similar to these that Adamek will score UD or SD.
Stinky gloves is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 02:27 AM   #163
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kraków
Posts: 2,389
vCash: 465
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky gloves View Post
Geez ... I remember that Jones Jr was the only boxer who managed for
not being hit during one single round ... it never happened to anyone else
to avoid receiving a punch in a boxing match. Not even a defensive master
as Mayweather was able to avoid punches from Baldomir ... and what?

So what is the point that Grant and McBride were able to hit Adamek
.... did their punches hurt him, were they significant for scoring the round
or did that punches gave them a win?
turbina is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:41 AM   #164
rapidfire
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ibbenbüren/Germany
Posts: 1,326
vCash: 75
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

For once i agree with Farmboxer. Vitali will stop Adamek.
rapidfire is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 10:03 AM   #165
Kalasinn
♧ OG Kally ♤
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: from parts unknown
Posts: 9,177
vCash: 1200
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky gloves View Post
Geez ... I remember that Jones Jr was the only boxer who managed for
not being hit during one single round ... it never happened to anyone else
to avoid receiving a punch in a boxing match. Not even a defensive master
as Mayweather was able to avoid punches from Baldomir ... and what?

So what is the point that Grant and McBride were able to hit Adamek
.... did their punches hurt him,
were they significant for scoring the round
or did that punches gave them a win?
Grant rocked Adamek, & McBride dropped Adamek.
Kalasinn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013