Old 07-27-2011, 12:07 AM   #1
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Nader Hamdan.....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote:
BEER was banned from Friday's boxing promotion, which featured Nader Hamdan as the headline act, because the majority of punters ringside were Muslims. Promoter and trainer Billy Hussein said he did not drink alcohol so was happy to ban the sale of grog at any of his fight nights.

As a result, the promotion at Orion Function Centre in Campsie went off with not one drama. Anthony Mundine, Billy Dib and Daniel Geale even popped by to sign autographs.

It was believed Hussein was also not a fan of ring girls, but agreed at the last minute - on the proviso they wore more than a bikini.

Hamdan beat Daniel Pawsey for the WBO Asia-Pacific super-middleweight title, and told us he would not offer Pawsey a rematch because of the way he carried on after the scorecards were handed down. Hamdan is eyeing a title stink in Germany.
Fancy him criticizing others about carrying on.
others being poor sportsman after the way he carried on
in the Contender and after his loss to Talipeau. What's the title fight in Germany? Steiglitz?
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2011, 12:11 AM   #2
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346
Default Re: Nader Hamdan.....

title fight in germany = 30k

no comment on the other crap other than its their promo, they do what they want. I guess they dont want aussies going to the fight because most aussies like their piss and bikini clad women! unless of course your a raging homo***ual that astains from the grog.
TCboxa is online now  Top
Old 07-27-2011, 12:26 AM   #3
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
title fight in germany = 30k

no comment on the other crap other than its their promo, they do what they want. I guess they dont want aussies going to the fight because most aussies like their piss and bikini clad women! unless of course your a raging homo***ual that astains from the grog.
this coming from a guy who was telling a boxing forum full of guys that he had a hard on, lol

u don't drink obviously?
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2011, 12:29 AM   #4
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
this coming from a guy who was telling a boxing forum full of guys that he had a hard on, lol

u don't drink obviously?
m8 every time i watch Danny getting PUMPED i get a raging hard on, dont you?
Old 07-27-2011, 06:05 AM   #5
Trumpy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

As a result, the promotion at Orion Function Centre in Campsie went off with not one drama.

Since most of the dramas recently have been caused by supporters that usually follow Husseins boxers around , and most i gather are non drinking muslims . I don't really think you can atribute no drama's to not having alchahol , more to they did'nt have any irate muslims .

But Tc said it right ,its he's show and if he can get by with mainly muslim fans and non drinkers good on him . Its his call , but you would'nt get me there , if i can't have a beer and socilise with my mates i would'nt go , I suggest he makes an endevour to get rid of the fans on the gear thinking there superman . In fact get rid of some of the boxers who are on it while he's at it.
Trumpy is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2011, 06:30 AM   #6
bluey
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

well said trumpy
bluey is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2011, 07:14 PM   #7
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

who is he kidding? the cunts causing the problems are his non drinking muslim dickhead mates anyway
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2011, 08:28 PM   #8
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

The main point is Nader calling Daniel a sore loser. He's the sorest loser going.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2011, 09:16 PM   #9
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 925

watched the fight...daniel did carry on..but if nader despite winning was the bigger man would have kept his mouth shut
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2011, 10:39 PM   #10
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

Did you know Hamdan means 'brown balls' in Thai?
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 08-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #11
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

I thought Hamdan meant shit for brains! or dumb cunt taxi driver lol

Why does this turd keep fighting? he is way past his prime and going to end up with brain damage, i thought it was funny how he almost cried on national TV in the contender because he didnt get his 2nd shot at Mundine ($$ pay day so he can pay off his over priced sht hole of a house in sydney) hahahaha

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Best fight was when Otis Grant bashed him for 12 rounds, its the biggest hiding Naders recieved, he isnt world class material and just a club fighter nothing more, product of Team Fenech and padding records. Cant even defeat Mundine and he had a tone more experiance than The Man and was even one of his sparring partners! haha yes i know, cant even beat a sparring partner whos not as experianced as he was! Says it all, the cunt should have retired yrs ago he is just milking the fans he has left for every cent they have hahaha pure scumbag this guy is, just watch the Contender and you see the real nader, its why 3/4 of Australians hate this man!~ hahaha

Last edited by TCboxa; 08-02-2011 at 08:30 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #12
Goofy_Foot

vCash:

It's funny, because every bloke you're brave enough to bag on here would beat the living shit out of you if you ever had the backbone to face them and say the same things in person ("oh but they're seasoned pros!!!") but unfortunately you're a gutless grub who's only brave from behind his keyboard.

Get a life you loser
Old 08-02-2011, 10:06 PM   #13
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

The land you live in dont exist homo! this is a boxing forum in which people share opnions etc, if you dont like it then dont read it.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:12 PM   #14
Goofy_Foot

vCash:

Yes, and my opinion is that every person you've backstabbed and slagged off on here from behind the safety of your keyboard would beat the living shit out of you if you had the backbone to say it to their face.

Instead of telling me this place is for sharing opinions when you take offence to mine, **** off.

We all know that when it gets too much for you, you run to admin or spit the dummy and say you're leaving, then come back because you need the attention.

What a loser you are.

Go on, tell us how much you earn again, and how happy you are in life
Old 08-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #15
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Most people who voiced a negative opnion of Mike Tyson would also get the living sht beat out of them, whats your point homo? that we shouldnt talk negative about boxers out of fear? what planet do you live on pal? The planet of Nazis?

What did you think of Naders treatment of his team mates in the Contender? or blaming his poor eye sight on someone tampering with his Bow? or kicking judges, swearing at them etc.. Do you think this sht is good for boxing and do you think we should all back slap and just ignore it?

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum