Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2011, 06:25 PM   #1
White Tiger
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,238
vCash: 75
Default Should Enzo Cazlaghe be reported as a Benefit Cheat ?



There is rumours going around boxing - Enzo Calzaghe is claiming disability benefits for a bad back and can hardly walk.

Has been on benefits from the Year 2000.

He gets a lump sum every month...........plus - he was given a brand new disabilty vechcile at the time - a W Reg Vauxhall People Carrier.

For startes the guys practically a illegal immigrant - he came over from Sardina , Italy on a Tomatoe Boat - and now he is illegally taking all taxpayers benefits system.

How can this guy claim to have a bad back ?

He does roadwork with Joe Calzaghe his son.

Takes all the fighters on the pads.

And is very active man.

He probaly takes some slice of fighters purses for training them too.

If Enzo Calzaghe gets reported as a benefit cheat he will have to.

1.) - pay back all the money he has illegally claimed over the last few years.

2.) - criminal record and possible prison sentence.

3.) Vauxhall People Carrier repossesed.
White Tiger is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:38 PM   #2
Claypole
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Harlow, UK
Posts: 3,548
vCash: 922
Default Re: Should Enzo Cazlaghe be reported as a Benefit Cheat ?

I lost all respect for the man when I found out he discarded the food wrappers out of the Vauxhall's window the night Enzo Macc fought David Haye. This new rumour is nearly as bad as that...
Claypole is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:41 PM   #3
White Tiger
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,238
vCash: 75
Default Re: Should Enzo Cazlaghe be reported as a Benefit Cheat ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claypole View Post
I lost all respect for the man when I found out he discarded the food wrappers out of the Vauxhall's window the night Enzo Macc fought David Haye. This new rumour is nearly as bad as that...

Maccarinelli did it to mind.

Once the meal had been scoffed down - the fight was so near - they had no time to get out and look for a public bin.

So the wrappers were just slung through the window out onto the streets - plus the empty cans.
White Tiger is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:51 PM   #4
Claypole
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Harlow, UK
Posts: 3,548
vCash: 922
Default Re: Should Enzo Cazlaghe be reported as a Benefit Cheat ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tiger View Post
Maccarinelli did it to mind.

Once the meal had been scoffed down - the fight was so near - they had no time to get out and look for a public bin.

So the wrappers were just slung through the window out onto the streets - plus the empty cans.
In that case I'm through with the both of them...
Claypole is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:54 PM   #5
White Tiger
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,238
vCash: 75
Default Re: Should Enzo Cazlaghe be reported as a Benefit Cheat ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claypole View Post
In that case I'm through with the both of them...

It always seemed the impression I got - you were always had it in for both the Enzos anyway - for all they said before and after the Haye fight.

And that was even before you knew about their little visit to Mickys Fish & Chip Shop.
White Tiger is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:55 PM   #6
miguel2010
His hands are his weapons
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: @miguelredders
Posts: 4,716
vCash: 756
Default Re: Should Enzo Cazlaghe be reported as a Benefit Cheat ?

white tiger.......do you have posters of enzo mac on your ceiling???
miguel2010 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:57 PM   #7
White Tiger
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,238
vCash: 75
Default Re: Should Enzo Cazlaghe be reported as a Benefit Cheat ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel2010 View Post
white tiger.......do you have posters of enzo mac on your ceiling???

No

I got a giant poster of GazOC on the ceiling instead.
White Tiger is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:59 PM   #8
miguel2010
His hands are his weapons
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: @miguelredders
Posts: 4,716
vCash: 756
Default Re: Should Enzo Cazlaghe be reported as a Benefit Cheat ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tiger View Post
No

I got a giant poster of GazOC on the ceiling instead.
hahaha!!

i hope you have a pic of enzo mac on your bedside table!
miguel2010 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:01 PM   #9
Claypole
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Harlow, UK
Posts: 3,548
vCash: 922
Default Re: Should Enzo Cazlaghe be reported as a Benefit Cheat ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tiger View Post
It always seemed the impression I got - you were always had it in for both the Enzos anyway - for all they said before and after the Haye fight.

And that was even before you knew about their little visit to Mickys Fish & Chip Shop.
Enzo Calzaghe has always come across as a bad tempered twat, but not so Enzo Macc. Are you sure he actually threw his wrapper himself?

I can imagine Calzaghe senior snatching the wrapper off of Macca in a bit of a huff and lobbing both of them himself.
Claypole is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:25 PM   #10
AndrewFFC
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kings Cross
Posts: 1,251
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Enzo Cazlaghe be reported as a Benefit Cheat ?

You have to wonder just how much Enzo's re fight activities affected his performance come the big moment against Haye, it doesn't exactly seem conducive to a good focused performance at all and as we all know preparation.

I have it on good authority from someone who lives in the area that Enzo Mac has been seen going mooneys on the M4 to passing cars and truck drivers. As well as unprofessional thats just downright dangerous.
AndrewFFC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:28 PM   #11
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Reykjavík
Posts: 22,534
vCash: 2500
Default Re: Should Enzo Cazlaghe be reported as a Benefit Cheat ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claypole View Post
Enzo Calzaghe has always come across as a bad tempered twat, but not so Enzo Macc. Are you sure he actually threw his wrapper himself?

I can imagine Calzaghe senior snatching the wrapper off of Macca in a bit of a huff and lobbing both of them himself.
TFFP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:29 PM   #12
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Reykjavík
Posts: 22,534
vCash: 2500
Default Re: Should Enzo Cazlaghe be reported as a Benefit Cheat ?

Flint, do you know who insured Enzo Calzaghe for the Vauxhall People Carrier? I wouldn't be surprised if he was so cheap that he tried to claim for the Broken headlight.
TFFP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #13
AndrewFFC
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kings Cross
Posts: 1,251
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Enzo Cazlaghe be reported as a Benefit Cheat ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
Flint, do you know who insured Enzo Calzaghe for the Vauxhall People Carrier? I wouldn't be surprised if he was so cheap that he tried to claim for the Broken headlight.

Rumour has it Enzo C is a bit of a fraud when it comes to such matters and was actually insured by Sheilas Wheels in his wifes name.
AndrewFFC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:37 PM   #14
Joe.Boxer
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,017
vCash: 240
Default Re: Should Enzo Cazlaghe be reported as a Benefit Cheat ?

Edit.

Last edited by Joe.Boxer; 08-23-2011 at 05:01 AM.
Joe.Boxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 02:34 AM   #15
Julie.H
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 978
vCash: 321
Default Re: Should Enzo Cazlaghe be reported as a Benefit Cheat ?

How bitchy a thread.

Doesnt matter how much money you have or whether you work, to qualify for DLA.
Julie.H is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013