Old 07-30-2011, 02:31 AM   #32
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Awad beats Junior Talipeau!

Quote:
Originally Posted by app80 View Post
Maybe because there was 4000 lebos there? I saw it, he won 8, probably 9 rounds, and the last was a 10-8.
stewy is offline  Top
Old 07-30-2011, 02:41 AM   #33
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Junior seems to have changed his style after the contender wanting to throw knock out punches with every shot, previously he used speed and movement, i'd love to see him balance it out and use his speed and combos then thump them when they are bedazzled.
shanemfr is offline  Top
Old 07-30-2011, 02:55 AM   #34
app80

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemfr View Post
Junior seems to have changed his style after the contender wanting to throw knock out punches with every shot, previously he used speed and movement, i'd love to see him balance it out and use his speed and combos then thump them when they are bedazzled.
that confused me too, he fights like he is a puncher, when clearly he isnt
Old 07-30-2011, 03:33 PM   #35
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

4000 lebs explains it all lol, not to mention JNRs spoken up a little about it on his facebook wall, sounds like JNR was robbed according to people in attendance and JNR himself.

Video Foooooooooootage people! we need Fooooooooootage! .. hope its on the telecast or no ones going to see it.

Quote:
Junior Talipeau: Thanks brother! Put this one a side and move forward.. Just as long as everyone knows i won im happy..
TCboxa is online now  Top
Old 07-30-2011, 09:48 PM   #36
jnrforce
cronulla's own
ESB Jr Member

Boxing australia
jnrforce is offline  Top
Old 07-30-2011, 09:50 PM   #37
jnrforce
cronulla's own
ESB Jr Member

2 losses now. i want an inquiry.. I myself felt i done way enough to win. No hard feelings for zac. He's a good bloke.. I thought i beat him unanimous.
jnrforce is offline  Top
Old 07-30-2011, 09:55 PM   #38
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

I hope we get too see this fight somehow.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 07-30-2011, 10:26 PM   #39
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnrforce View Post
2 losses now. i want an inquiry.. I myself felt i done way enough to win. No hard feelings for zac. He's a good bloke.. I thought i beat him unanimous.
you would need to lodge a protest with NSW boxing, but its like complaining to a bunch of corrupt backslappers and will more than likely fall on deaf ears as Craig Waller is only good for sitting on his hands. AUS boxing needs an overhaul starting from the top, Craig Waller needs to go and a mass culling needs to occur, get rid of these cheating Judges that cook the cards and clean up the shonky matchmakers.

Bernie McMahon 59-55 | This guy has to go, this is a score he did for Eagle vs Forrest in which Forrest was robbed, this idiot gave the fight to Eagle? WTF The other two judges made it a draw Anthony Shipley 57-57 | judge: Max Murphy 57-57.

Brian McMahon 114-116 was a judge in your fight, an obvise relation to Bernie or a typo and its the same person.

Not sure about the other two judges, Pat O'Connor 115-116 | judge: Charlie Lucas 116-113 , Lucas is a bit touch and go, sometimes he gets it right other times he must be watching another fight. THe key here is consistancy, NSW Boxing has a duty to ensure that there is consitency with the ability of its officals to accurately score a fight.

These fckwits have been getting it wrong for sometime now and NOT one single thing has been done to ensure it does not occur again. Its hard to help someone when they dont want to be helped, AUS boxing is happy to rip people off and will contuine doing so until they are held accountable.

If Wallers doing nothing about it then it will contuine to fester and grow, it will become more and more of a problem and become the norm here in Australia.

Hard for boxers to speak up on this because they will be singled out and fcked over and over and over by the officals. they dont like people speaking up about their incompetent ways.

You got robbed in the contender for sure, everyone knows this but like i said, things still dont change, Waller still does nothing, the same fckwits involved in these robberies get rewarded and score more and more fights when they should be sat on the bench and given a 6 months suspension so they can go home watch some fights on video and practice how to score a fckn fight lol

There is also conflicts of intrest. Officals should not be all buddie buddie with the promoter, trainers or fighters. You will find that alot of Husseins fighters get favour with NSW boxing, we have seen this time and time again, rules broken, crimes committed and not one single person is brought to justice.

In America if you stood up on the ring apron as a trainer and grabbed the other fighter you would recive a hefty fine and be suspended, kinda like Mayweather in the Judah fight but yet these Grubs get away with it here in Australia, that should tell you something, it sets a precedence for the cooked cards, they act like fckwits causing near riots and not one person is suspended?

AUS boxing wont bite the hand that feeds them and he is a big hand that feeds em, all chummy with them etc. its fcked i know but thats the sport in Australia.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:52 PM   #40
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Brian & Bernie McMahon are brothers TC
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 07-30-2011, 11:57 PM   #41
raff
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1090

I haven't seen the fight but would like to,
raff is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2011, 12:01 AM   #42
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
Brian & Bernie McMahon are brothers TC
They must be twins m8, their scoring is horrible. Anyone that scores a fight completly diffrent than anyone else in the room should never be allowed to score a fight again! Do they find these blokes off the street or are they family relations? if this was any other orgnisation making mistakes then heads would roll but not in NSW boxing.

Toothless Tigher = NSW Boxing & Craig Waller!
Old 07-31-2011, 12:03 AM   #43
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

The McMahon brothers have been finished for about 10 yrs at least.
They both look about 80 & its time for NSW boxing to move some new officials in & ship some of these old ones from the World War 2 era out.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2011, 12:17 AM   #44
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
The McMahon brothers have been finished for about 10 yrs at least.
They both look about 80 & its time for NSW boxing to move some new officials in & ship some of these old ones from the World War 2 era out.
The same thing happens in the amateurs, im not sure why they keep the old war horses around. I feel for them but when they begin to no longer be competent at the task they are deligated to do then the time must come for them to go.

Do fighters in AUS have a say about who judges? ie can they refuse to have certian judge because of his poor scoring skills or does this fall on deaf ears?
Old 07-31-2011, 03:24 AM   #45
DBerry
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben K View Post
Aus boxin on twitter has changed his tune, He isnt there either he is getting messages of a mate.
Every ****ing time its a close fight some Muppett calls robbery. Dont people understand in a close fight it can go either way.
****ing muppets
DBerry is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum