TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346
Default Re: Awad beats Junior Talipeau!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBerry View Post
****ing muppets
I knowwwwwwwww, i thought the same thing when i saw Lady GaGaaa wearing this outfit the other day..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2011, 06:07 AM   #47
patrick
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
you would need to lodge a protest with NSW boxing, but its like complaining to a bunch of corrupt backslappers and will more than likely fall on deaf ears as Craig Waller is only good for sitting on his hands. AUS boxing needs an overhaul starting from the top, Craig Waller needs to go and a mass culling needs to occur, get rid of these cheating Judges that cook the cards and clean up the shonky matchmakers.

Bernie McMahon 59-55 | This guy has to go, this is a score he did for Eagle vs Forrest in which Forrest was robbed, this idiot gave the fight to Eagle? WTF The other two judges made it a draw Anthony Shipley 57-57 | judge: Max Murphy 57-57.

Brian McMahon 114-116 was a judge in your fight, an obvise relation to Bernie or a typo and its the same person.

Not sure about the other two judges, Pat O'Connor 115-116 | judge: Charlie Lucas 116-113 , Lucas is a bit touch and go, sometimes he gets it right other times he must be watching another fight. THe key here is consistancy, NSW Boxing has a duty to ensure that there is consitency with the ability of its officals to accurately score a fight.

These fckwits have been getting it wrong for sometime now and NOT one single thing has been done to ensure it does not occur again. Its hard to help someone when they dont want to be helped, AUS boxing is happy to rip people off and will contuine doing so until they are held accountable.

If Wallers doing nothing about it then it will contuine to fester and grow, it will become more and more of a problem and become the norm here in Australia.

Hard for boxers to speak up on this because they will be singled out and fcked over and over and over by the officals. they dont like people speaking up about their incompetent ways.

You got robbed in the contender for sure, everyone knows this but like i said, things still dont change, Waller still does nothing, the same fckwits involved in these robberies get rewarded and score more and more fights when they should be sat on the bench and given a 6 months suspension so they can go home watch some fights on video and practice how to score a fckn fight lol

There is also conflicts of intrest. Officals should not be all buddie buddie with the promoter, trainers or fighters. You will find that alot of Husseins fighters get favour with NSW boxing, we have seen this time and time again, rules broken, crimes committed and not one single person is brought to justice.

In America if you stood up on the ring apron as a trainer and grabbed the other fighter you would recive a hefty fine and be suspended, kinda like Mayweather in the Judah fight but yet these Grubs get away with it here in Australia, that should tell you something, it sets a precedence for the cooked cards, they act like fckwits causing near riots and not one person is suspended?

AUS boxing wont bite the hand that feeds them and he is a big hand that feeds em, all chummy with them etc. its fcked i know but thats the sport in Australia.

Understand you're frustration Ty, but bagging Waller, McMahon bros etc, etc,etc means absolutely f**k all if you don't have a solution to the problem.

Kicking them all out is one thing, but who replaces them?

FFS come up with an answer, Negativity aint it!

You're smart enough to identify the problems, now go the extra mile and provide a positive response to how and where the entire boxing situation in NSW can be improved outside it's current criteria.

Don't be wishy washy by saying this should happen and that should happen, provide some real info on how you would and could sort this out.

Not having a crack Ty, just interested in you're response.
patrick is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2011, 06:15 AM   #48
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

tbh its hard to come up with a solution without knowing the inner workings of Boxing Australia, i simply dont have the information required to debug this problem. I need to know how everything works, where they get the officals from, how they train them, and or if any refresher courses are taken, theres alot of information i would need not only to come up with a solution but to identify all areas of intrest with respect to problems and issues.

I guess the frustration makes me want to just throw the lot of them out and start all over again, i dont even know who would replace them because i dont even know how these guys got in the positions they are in to begin with.

Do you have any of the info im looking for?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2011, 06:43 AM   #49
patrick
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

No I don't, but I think that to get to the inner sanctum of NSW Boxing and it's workings shouldn't be that difficult if the desire and determination was there.

There is your challenge.
patrick is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2011, 07:25 AM   #50
PIRA
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

IMO all judges should be able to show that they have attended a registered gym and be signed off by two approved trainers. Mandatory amateur experience and refresher course every three years. Licence valid for three years along with medical.
PIRA is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2011, 07:37 AM   #51
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIRA View Post
IMO all judges should be able to show that they have attended a registered gym and be signed off by two approved trainers. Mandatory amateur experience and refresher course every three years. Licence valid for three years along with medical.
That would be a good start!

Patrick ill have a look but take in mind i dont like helping people that dont want to be helped, its a fruitless cause but ill entertain the idea for a while
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2011, 07:44 AM   #52
DBerry
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Good input, PIRA, I like your idea of demonstrated practical knowledge and ability and some experience first in the amateurs, the one thing people here are failing to recognise, however, is judging a fight is a subjective thing, no mater how objective a judge is taught to be. That coupled with the fact that the judges are straight, sober and (should) have no vested interest in the fight and are purely focused on said fight means that they invariably will see a different fight to us, the fans. They should have no emotive factors, no persuasive factors, no inebriation and will have seen the whole fight, every little action and nuance from start to finis, and view it under judging guidelines.
That should be taken into account before judges and boxing authorities are taken to task.
DBerry is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2011, 07:45 AM   #53
DBerry
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Patrick ill have a look but take in mind i dont like helping people that dont want to be helped, its a fruitless cause but ill entertain the idea for a while
You can't even help yourself, Low Life.
DBerry is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2011, 08:02 AM   #54
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBerry View Post
You can't even help yourself, Low Life.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2011, 08:23 AM   #55
DBerry
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I'd thought you'd put me on ignore, Low Life. Care that spray doesn't spray back on you, where would I be without a nemesis?
DBerry is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2011, 08:43 AM   #56
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

no i put your alias on ignore, dont play games with me Dale.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-03-2011, 09:07 PM   #57
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

looks like there's going to be a rematch. Hope it's televised sounds like it was a good fight.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 08-03-2011, 09:15 PM   #58
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
no i put your alias on ignore, dont play games with me Dale.
You're confusing yourself, Ty.

You mistakenly put one of your own aliases on ignore.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 08-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #59
Goofy_Foot

vCash:

Quote:

Cut the bullshit pretence out - you don't want to "help" anything, you just want to bitch about it.

****ing lonely old woman you are.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:01 AM   #60
husco

yeah u did the first time i think you need to go see opsm maybe they can do something about your vision because i was ring side , that fighter zak could not miss juniors big head with the awesome jab and the clean 1-2 , im glad the judges scored the fight accordingly, but i have to say it was a great fight to watch
husco is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum