Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2011, 07:44 AM   #16
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,203
vCash: 346
Default Re: Time to go Ref!!!!!!

you always know when some cunts been pwned when all he can do is point out pathedic spelling mistakes and gramma, is this a fckn gramma school you halfwit?

Austin never fought as a pro.
Austin never achived anything.
Austin only referees because he sucks nob in the boys club.

You claim i need to be a pro to be a critic of anything to do with boxing, a critic is just someone who shares their opninon, i dont officate a fckn boxing match but cunts like Austin do, so i turn the question you ask to me back onto you, what qualifications do these cunts have to referee since i need one to be a critic according to you, one would atleast expect these cunts to have been former pros if they are officating so called world title fights. Short answer is he has none and shouldnt be there, which is why you initally suggest i had no right to be a critic as ive not had any pro fights! You put your foot in this one you fckn goose!

According to Goofy Goose ..i have no right to be a critic about a referee because ive had no pro fights oh and neither has the refreee? .. simple fckn simon you are. We had all best not be critical of anything boxing wise unless you have had a pro fight! Goofy you better shut the fck up then also i guess hey? lol some people just dont think..

Carry on so i can pwn you some more plz! im on a roll tonight
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2011, 08:16 AM   #17
Goofy_Foot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Time to go Ref!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy_Foot View Post
It's "continue", "don't" and "pathetic" Ty.

Don't change the subject, answer the questions:

Have you ever reffed?

Have you ever fought as a pro?

Have you ever achieved anything?


No, didn't think so.

Carry on with more deflection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
you always know when some cunts been pwned when all he can do is point out pathedic spelling mistakes and gramma, is this a fckn gramma school you halfwit?

Austin never fought as a pro.
Austin never achived anything.
Austin only referees because he sucks nob in the boys club.

You claim i need to be a pro to be a critic of anything to do with boxing, a critic is just someone who shares their opninon, i dont officate a fckn boxing match but cunts like Austin do, so i turn the question you ask to me back onto you, what qualifications do these cunts have to referee since i need one to be a critic according to you, one would atleast expect these cunts to have been former pros if they are officating so called world title fights. Short answer is he has none and shouldnt be there, which is why you initally suggest i had no right to be a critic as ive not had any pro fights! You put your foot in this one you fckn goose!

According to Goofy Goose ..i have no right to be a critic about a referee because ive had no pro fights oh and neither has the refreee? .. simple fckn simon you are. We had all best not be critical of anything boxing wise unless you have had a pro fight! Goofy you better shut the fck up then also i guess hey? lol some people just dont think..

Carry on so i can pwn you some more plz! im on a roll tonight


I didn't bother reading all that verbal diarrhea - somehow I don't think you answered my questions in amongst all that, otherwise your post would have been much shorter, angry little man.

Have you ever reffed?

Have you ever fought pro?
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:29 AM   #18
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,203
vCash: 346
Default Re: Time to go Ref!!!!!!

first he demands answers then when he gets one its to long!

PWNED! lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:40 AM   #19
Goofy_Foot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Time to go Ref!!!!!!

Have you ever reffed Ty?

Have you ever fought as a pro Ty?

Simple yes or no answers will suffice - you think you can do that Simple Ty?
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:42 AM   #20
DBerry
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 888
vCash: 500
Default Re: Time to go Ref!!!!!!

Low Life hasn't even left the safety of his little world for some decades now.
DBerry is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:49 AM   #21
Goofy_Foot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Time to go Ref!!!!!!

This is reminiscent of the other thread where Ty made the statement that science has proven the bible is not a work of fiction.

I asked him countless times to provide such evidence but all he did was waffle on about archaeology

Now he won't even answer yes or no to 2 simple questions.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:50 AM   #22
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,203
vCash: 346
Default Re: Time to go Ref!!!!!!

of course it is because the answer was to long lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:58 AM   #23
Goofy_Foot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Time to go Ref!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy_Foot View Post
This is reminiscent of the other thread where Ty made the statement that science has proven the bible is not a work of fiction.

I asked him countless times to provide such evidence but all he did was waffle on about archaeology

Now he won't even answer yes or no to 2 simple questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
of course it is because the answer was to long lol


This cunt is living fail
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:12 AM   #24
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,203
vCash: 346
Default Re: Time to go Ref!!!!!!

Cunts are good for usless pricks like you! take a cement pill and harden up then jump on your main account you weak prick!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:16 AM   #25
Goofy_Foot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Time to go Ref!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Cunts are good for usless pricks like you! take a cement pill and harden up then jump on your main account you weak prick!
Have you ever reffed Ty?

Have you ever fought pro Ty?

I think it's 'obviouse' from your extreme reluctance to answer these 2 simple questions with a 'yes' or a 'no' that I can safely assume the answer to both is 'no'.

Therefore, you haven't a ****ing clue what you're talking about, which is why you're so reluctant to answer my questions.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:20 AM   #26
Hmmm
:P
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,211
vCash: 1394
Default Re: Time to go Ref!!!!!!

can you guys go to the other thread for your back and forth bickering please? leave this thread to be about the designated subject matter!
Hmmm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:22 AM   #27
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,203
vCash: 346
Default Re: Time to go Ref!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmm View Post
can you guys go to the other thread for your back and forth bickering please? leave this thread to be about the designated subject matter!
It was but apparently you cant critisize a referee unless you have been one yourself or had pro fights! This Goofy cunt will fill you in
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:23 AM   #28
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,586
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Time to go Ref!!!!!!

I didn't see the fights myself. What exactly did this incompetent referee do / miss in the fight ?
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:45 AM   #29
Goofy_Foot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Time to go Ref!!!!!!

Still no answers - anyone would think Ty was ashamed of something
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:48 AM   #30
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Time to go Ref!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
I didn't see the fights myself. What exactly did this incompetent referee do / miss in the fight ?
Patrick has not come back & explained what he meant...

I assumed it was Chris Anderson who i have always thought is as useless as they come.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013