Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 08-09-2011, 12:17 AM   #16
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970
Default Re: alex vs chauncy in china or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Shoota View Post
ohh anytime sweet heart ..anytime

When you get to 50 posts on your new account I'll send you a love letter by PM you big tough guy you .
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 12:28 AM   #17
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

****s me why people need more than one account. i say all the shit i need to, take my bannings when i deserve em, even ban myself sometimes.

why have more than one alias?
sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 08-09-2011, 02:29 AM   #18
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

U r one of a kind sally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 08-09-2011, 02:32 AM   #19
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
U r one of a kind sally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why have more than one alias Buster?
Old 08-09-2011, 07:50 AM   #20
The MesserStick
DavidTua.net Blows
ESB Addict

vCash: 796

I'd like to see this match.....but as part of a tournament. Alex vs Chauncy with the winner to fight the winner of Tua and Meehan. Set up like this, each individual 1st round match up will be much bigger than standing alone. They can all drum the interest up together. Between the 4 of them, the winner of the tourney would be head and shoulders above the rest of the World Contenders.

IMO Welliver would clean house Down Under and be the victor of any such tournament.
The MesserStick is offline  Top
Old 08-09-2011, 01:49 PM   #21
chauncy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Just ran into this thread. I accept an Alex Leapai fight. If his team posts here, please email me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
I know they didnt want the WBO involved when they called me for Indonesia fight, but thats the only way the fight makes sense, if the winner advances to higher places.
I say now, I accept this fight in China. I no longer have his managers phone # so if they are keen on the fight its as good as made. The only thing thats held it up in the past was the low ball offers I got but I know what I'll get in China, so it's up to "Team Leapai".
We make the most entertaining heavyweight fight in the Asia Pacific, & I totally agree with Messer, lets make it a "final four" showdown.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if somebody can have them message me to get this fight on.
Thanks
chauncy is offline  Top
Old 08-09-2011, 03:54 PM   #22
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauncy View Post
Just ran into this thread. I accept an Alex Leapai fight. If his team posts here, please email me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
I know they didnt want the WBO involved when they called me for Indonesia fight, but thats the only way the fight makes sense, if the winner advances to higher places.
I say now, I accept this fight in China. I no longer have his managers phone # so if they are keen on the fight its as good as made. The only thing thats held it up in the past was the low ball offers I got but I know what I'll get in China, so it's up to "Team Leapai".
We make the most entertaining heavyweight fight in the Asia Pacific, & I totally agree with Messer, lets make it a "final four" showdown.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if somebody can have them message me to get this fight on.
Thanks
im sure they have whats best for alex at heart in any decision making. if that means sending your head into the bleechers of the chinese cheap seats (destined for a pork soup base) then im sure you'll be 'accomodated'...
sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 08-09-2011, 04:47 PM   #23
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Shoota View Post
aye stop tallking about this fight n that fight,welliver is looking pathetic,same story everytime...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chauncy View Post

Thanks

Now run along like a good messanger boy shooter and deliver Chauncy's contact details to team Leapai.

May the best man win.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:13 PM   #24
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
Now run along like a good messanger boy shooter and deliver Chauncy's contact details to team Leapai.

May the best man win.
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2011, 12:36 PM   #25
11player
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Man, the 4 men tournament idea would be outstanding, would love to see that.
11player is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2011, 02:15 PM   #26
The MesserStick
DavidTua.net Blows
ESB Addict

vCash: 796

It would be great for the sport. It would be great for the Klitschkos. The winner of that Fab 4 would be a very worthy challenger. It would be great for us fans too. I want to see some action amongst these ranked guys. David Tua is the #1 fight I'd like to see Welliver in but if it takes beating Leapai to get to him, I would be happy with that fight. In a more perfect world, the pairing would go NZ #1 vs #2 and Ausie #1 vs #2. And then the winners fight. That way the final is sure to be a Ditch Battle!
The MesserStick is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum