Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 08-06-2011, 12:07 PM   #61
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Arum: "We Are...Not The Impediment" Preventing A Pacquiao-Mayweather Fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by compukiller View Post
Koncz that they NEVER agreed to the full random testing, which Team Mayweather said as well. Koncz, before and after the 2nd negotiation, said they never agreed to anything less than a 7 day cutoff.

This has been widely reported and confirmed by both sides.

Team Mayweather never received any documents that Pac agreed to full Random testing: FACT!!!
Shut it with your fact homo.

Floyd never complained about random drug test. FACT

Floyd instead said He lost the urge to fight and will take a vacation. FACT

and then

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_RN
"Both times, the fight was very close to being made. And, the second time around, you know, all that I can say is that you would have
to ask Floyd Mayweather why the fight wasn't made. To this day,
I really don't know why Floyd decided that he didn't want the fight any more in the fall," (Ross) Greenburg said.
You're a ****ing imbecile. FACT!!
CoDer is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2011, 12:10 PM   #62
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Arum: "We Are...Not The Impediment" Preventing A Pacquiao-Mayweather Fight

Quote:
Yes, because Bob Arum has stated that he will never speak to Haymon or have Pac fight a GBP fighter.

Then all of a sudden, they agree to the testing, then they want cutoffs, then that dont want USADA, then they want WADA which doesnt do testing, then they are no issues with testing.

Next week it will be something different. When Arum is out of the picture, this fight will take place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11
Mayweather changed his stance Saturday, moving off the hard line he had taken on using USADA as the testing agency.
"We are OK to move off USADA," Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who is representing Mayweather, told ESPN.com. "What we're saying, and what is important to us, is four things -- that the tests be random, that they include blood and urine and the time frame, meaning when do you stop the tests before the fight but know they will still be effective.
Fact flomo FACT!!

CoDer is offline  Top
Old 08-06-2011, 12:14 PM   #63
compukiller
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
Shut it with your fact homo.

Floyd never complained about random drug test. FACT

Floyd instead said He lost the urge to fight and will take a vacation. FACT

and then

You're a ****ing imbecile. FACT!!

Dude Team Mayweather has stated that as long as there is random drug testing, they will agree to the fight.

Koncz has stated that they never agreed to full random and that he would have to speak to Manny about anything beyond a 7 day cutoff.

Team Mayweather has consistently accused Team Pac and Arum of lying and not agreeing to the testing, and Koncz CONFIRMED that they have not agreed to the testing.

But you are purposely ignoring that fact, which is obvious to anyone who can read.
compukiller is offline  Top
Old 08-06-2011, 12:28 PM   #64
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Dude Team Mayweather has stated that as long as there is random drug testing, they will agree to the fight.

Koncz has stated that they never agreed to full random and that he would have to speak to Manny about anything beyond a 7 day cutoff.

Team Mayweather has consistently accused Team Pac and Arum of lying and not agreeing to the testing, and Koncz CONFIRMED that they have not agreed to the testing.

But you are purposely ignoring that fact, which is obvious to anyone who can read.
Floyd: I lost the urge to fight, I'm taking a vacation.

It was never about the test the second time around dude.

Your boy lost the urge. You forgot how long he took a time off after that?

He lost the urrrgggee!

According to your fact, a second negotiation indeed took place. But Floyd said there was no second negotiation.

Which is which flomo?
CoDer is offline  Top
Old 08-06-2011, 12:29 PM   #65
compukiller
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Fact flomo FACT!!

WADA doesnt do testing, you ****ing imbecile, which is who Arum requested. WADA told him to use USADA.

Or if they want to use another prestigious testing agency they can do that, which Mayweather agreed to.

You just owned yourself with your own post.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:30 PM   #66
compukiller
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Floyd: I lost the urge to fight, I'm taking a vacation.

I was never about the test the second time around dude.

Your boy lost the urge. You forgot how long he took a time off after that?

He lost the urrrgggee!
Pac: "I'm afraid of needles".
Old 08-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #67
pipe wrenched
ESB ELITE SQUAD
East Side VIP

vCash: 1852

Quote:
I see...

You can't fault him as a mediator, besides Floyd latter claimed he is loyal to HBO after Pacman went to Showtime. If he was taking sides it would be on GBP. You must not forgot HBO's bias on GBP with Greenburg on board.

His butt got into burner because he failed to managed HBO's dispute to Arum regarding Cotto fight, which eventually lead to Pacman going to Showtime.

Do not forger HBO is pro GBP.

Good points.

I agree about the GBP bias, and as a fan of many Top Rank fighters, and many other NON GBP, that deal with giving so many dates without even knowing full who would be getting them was some BULL SHIT.

the heart of my point though, is that the Mediator obviously took sides, in that sure if you view the situation as "May's demand for a drug test is stopping the fight" one would then say "ask Mayweather what happened".

Where as he could have chosen sides the other way, and said "ask Team Pac why they won't agree to NO cut off".

He shouldn't have said shit either way, agree?
pipe wrenched is offline  Top
Old 08-06-2011, 12:43 PM   #68
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

pac ducked guzman, raheem, now floyd. when is he gonna fight someone who can box?
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 08-06-2011, 12:46 PM   #69
pipe wrenched
ESB ELITE SQUAD
East Side VIP

vCash: 1852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
pac ducked guzman, raheem, now floyd. when is he gonna fight someone who can box?

Juan Marquez can box a little.
pipe wrenched is offline  Top
Old 08-06-2011, 12:47 PM   #70
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipe wrenched View Post
Good points.

I agree about the GBP bias, and as a fan of many Top Rank fighters, and many other NON GBP, that deal with giving so many dates without even knowing full who would be getting them was some BULL SHIT.

the heart of my point though, is that the Mediator obviously took sides, in that sure if you view the situation as "May's demand for a drug test is stopping the fight" one would then say "ask Mayweather what happened".

Where as he could have chosen sides the other way, and said "ask Team Pac why they won't agree to NO cut off".

He shouldn't have said shit either way, agree?
Agree.

Only problem then is that Floyd denied there was ever a second negotiation.
CoDer is offline  Top
Old 08-06-2011, 12:48 PM   #71
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
I thought he lost twice to Marquez?

Surely Marquez can box, yah?
CoDer is offline  Top
Old 08-06-2011, 12:50 PM   #72
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
WADA doesnt do testing, you ****ing imbecile, which is who Arum requested. WADA told him to use USADA.

Or if they want to use another prestigious testing agency they can do that, which Mayweather agreed to.

You just owned yourself with your own post.
There you go with your "OWNED" shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11
Mayweather changed his stance Saturday, moving off the hard line he had taken on using USADA as the testing agency.
"We are OK to move off USADA," Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who is representing Mayweather, told ESPN.com. "What we're saying, and what is important to us, is four things -- that the tests be random, that they include blood and urine and the time frame, meaning when do you stop the tests before the fight but know they will still be effective.
Who's going to test Pacman while he's in the Philippines?

CoDer is offline  Top
Old 08-06-2011, 12:50 PM   #73
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Pac: "I'm afraid of needles".
That's 2009 kid.

You're running out of steam.
CoDer is offline  Top
Old 08-06-2011, 12:59 PM   #74
boxr

It's awesome how people hang on to every word that comes out from Manny's and Floyd's camp. (Lol, Manny's & Floyd's sounds like a restaurant somewhere.) I personally just want to see them brawl, and just for the pure entertainment and bloody mess that the fight (may) come to.

Anyways, can't they just agree to have two fights with the following rules:

a. First Fight (both fighters with steroids)

Both fighters must have an equal amount of steroids in their system, and be allowed to use whatever medicines or vitamins needed to get them fighting like those hungry kids (Spartans) in the movie 300. I don't care if they even go 15 rounds because they're too jacked to know what round it is anymore. I'd love to see them do backflips and other cool ninja stuff while they're at it.

b. Second Fight (both fighters without steroids)

Both fighters must not have any steroids. Blood testing, urine testing, and even DNA sampling will be enforced. I don't care even if you have to dissect them both or probe them like what E.T's do. Carbon date them for all I care.

Sadly, even with these two rules, there's a higher chance for the world to end by 2012, than both these fighters ever meeting on the ring.

True story.
boxr is offline  Top
Old 08-06-2011, 01:01 PM   #75
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxr View Post
It's awesome how people hang on to every word that comes out from Manny's and Floyd's camp. (Lol, Manny's & Floyd's sounds like a restaurant somewhere.) I personally just want to see them brawl, and just for the pure entertainment and bloody mess that the fight (may) come to.

Anyways, can't they just agree to have two fights with the following rules:

a. First Fight (both fighters with steroids)

Both fighters must have an equal amount of steroids in their system, and be allowed to use whatever medicines or vitamins needed to get them fighting like those hungry kids (Spartans) in the movie 300. I don't care if they even go 15 rounds because they're too jacked to know what round it is anymore. I'd love to see them do backflips and other cool ninja stuff while they're at it.

b. Second Fight (both fighters without steroids)

Both fighters must not have any steroids. Blood testing, urine testing, and even DNA sampling will be enforced. I don't care even if you have to dissect them both or probe them like what E.T's do. Carbon date them for all I care.

Sadly, even with these two rules, there's a higher chance for the world to end by 2012, than both these fighters ever meeting on the ring.

True story.
Go home kid.
CoDer is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum