Old 08-10-2011, 09:55 PM   #16
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: OT: London Riots

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect jet View Post
What a load of crap. Police are taught to shoot to kill you imbecile, they dont practice aiming for a pinky finger. Funny of all the people who rant about police brutality and cover ups have no problem calling on the police to help them when they feel threatened.

the scum bag thugs in london are a bigger problem than the police force ty. Thats a fact.
Are they issued with hollow point tip bullets? in doing so you basicly making them executioners. The police are not there as executioners, they are there to serve and protect the public, they are PUBLIC SERVANTS.

Police also dont help people when they are threatn, its a CIVIL matter that the police do not get involved with, however if you made a threat to a cop then it wouldnt be a civil matter, clear set of double standards. Always has been.

Power to the people!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lynXAsjjHmU[/ame]
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2011, 10:01 PM   #17
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGOt5JIMH3s&feature=related[/ame]

Charge that officer with Assault and take his badge. I could go at this all day but guess what? not one of them would be charged, however if you hit a cop even if its defence you get charged with Assault police, resist arrest blah blah

This poor cunt is being taserd multiple times and punched. And you rekon its bad some guy gets robbed by looters? These officers have a duty of care, including the persons they are arresting. Clearly they dont give 2 fcks. I wonder if i tried to do a citizens arrest on a copper and he resisted could i use the same force? Oh thats right, Tasers are illegal for us to own, yet the police can carry them around and Taser people at will.

Last edited by TCboxa; 08-11-2011 at 10:22 AM.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #18
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Charge that officer with Assault and take his badge. I could go at this all day but guess what? not one of them would be charged, however if you hit a cop even if its defence you get charged with Assault police, resist arrest blah blah, yeah been there done that, cops throw their weight around me and its GAME ON BABY! lol Braveheart sht. No one has the right to treat you like a fckn Animal, even if some cunts given them a badge. They are not Gods.
So you are saying they will hang, draw and quarter you at the end of it? Don't think you will get too many arguments there....
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2011, 10:06 PM   #19
app80

vCash:

Quote:
Are they issued with hollow point tip bullets? in doing so you basicly making them executioners. The police are not there as executioners, they are there to serve and protect the public, they are PUBLIC SERVANTS.

Police also dont help people when they are threatn, its a CIVIL matter that the police do not get involved with, however if you made a threat to a cop then it wouldnt be a civil matter, clear set of double standards. Always has been.

Power to the people!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Having lived in London, it's the people who are the cunts, not the police. Too many unemployed illegal immigrants, in addition to the chavs who are a problem all onto themselves too.
Im generally not a fan of cops, but I dont envy the UK coppers. The guy who got shot was either a wannabe gangster, or most likely was one who himself had hurt people. The cops were investigating black on black gun crime, and thats why they were after him, im sure he had played god himself by your standards. Play with fire.....
Old 08-10-2011, 10:07 PM   #20
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by app80 View Post
Having lived in London, it's the people who are the cunts, not the police. Too many unemployed illegal immigrants, in addition to the chavs who are a problem all onto themselves too.
Im generally not a fan of cops, but I dont envy the UK coppers. The guy who got shot was either a wannabe gangster, or most likely was one who himself had hurt people. The cops were investigating black on black gun crime, and thats why they were after him, im sure he had played god himself by your standards. Play with fire.....
Yep....
Old 08-10-2011, 10:10 PM   #21
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

You are well within your rights to tell a police officer to go **** himself! You are also well within your rights to defend youself if a police officer touches you. Know your rights tard lol

Last edited by TCboxa; 08-11-2011 at 10:22 AM.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #22
app80

vCash:

Quote:
Nope i tell them to fck off! i am not intimidate by police, infact they get intimidated by me, they dont usually have someone who knows the law and has a backbone. Usually most people cower in fear, im respectable until the cop trys to intimidate me or talk down to me, thats when i tell him where to go, file a complaint to the Police Ombusman and report the officer to the local zone command.

You are well within your rights to tell a police officer to go **** himself! You are also well within your rights to defend youself if a police officer touches you. Know your rights tard lol
1) If an officer is arresting you, self defence is "resisting arrest"
2) Swearing can be charged as well (Public nuisance)

You are within your rights to argue all day, thats true.

Most have a superiority complex, talk at your forehead in a montone voice, its rather annoying. Not many smart people become cops.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:17 PM   #23
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

I bet you have every Plod within a 100Km radius shitting their pants... You call others tard but are far too stupid to know when people are taking the piss out of you (which, with the regularity of which that happens you should be an expert at) as a wise man once said - "Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes...."
Old 08-10-2011, 10:22 PM   #24
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
1) If an officer is arresting you, self defence is "resisting arrest"
2) Swearing can be charged as well (Public nuisance)

You are within your rights to argue all day, thats true.

Most have a superiority complex, talk at your forehead in a montone voice, its rather annoying. Not many smart people become cops.
Yeah if ur being arrested u just go with them and dont say a word.

swearing all depends where its at, ie you go into the police station and tell them they are fckwits blah blah, u get arrested 100% lol

The superiority complex is what shts me to tears but usually you can pick them straight away, they need to fck these guys off because imo they do not mesh well with communities. Its kinda like anything, you get a few bad apples and it can spoil the bunch in saying that its often unfair to sterotype coppers so i treat them on a case to case basic, some of the best blokes i know are coppers so they are not all assholes.

I honestly feel that the police brutality within the UK has caused this drama, what caused the riots in Sydney at Redfern? anyone got any details?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2011, 10:23 PM   #25
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Smutt View Post
I bet you have every Plod within a 100Km radius shitting their pants... You call others tard but are far too stupid to know when people are taking the piss out of you (which, with the regularity of which that happens you should be an expert at) as a wise man once said - "Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes...."
Huh? your a one eyed Midget Living in the Land of the Blind (IBO) you are King!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2011, 10:25 PM   #26
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

and you follow this up by calling someone a midget when you are 5ft nothing.... thank you for clarifying my previous post re irony. Have you any idea how much hilarity you provide others?
Old 08-10-2011, 10:25 PM   #27
app80

vCash:

Quote:
Yeah if ur being arrested u just go with them and dont say a word.

swearing all depends where its at, ie you go into the police station and tell them they are fckwits blah blah, u get arrested 100% lol

The superiority complex is what shts me to tears but usually you can pick them straight away, they need to fck these guys off because imo they do not mesh well with communities. Its kinda like anything, you get a few bad apples and it can spoil the bunch in saying that its often unfair to sterotype coppers so i treat them on a case to case basic, some of the best blokes i know are coppers so they are not all assholes.

I honestly feel that the police brutality within the UK has caused this drama, what caused the riots in Sydney at Redfern? anyone got any details?
I thought it was abo's?
Old 08-10-2011, 10:26 PM   #28
app80

vCash:

Quote:
I thought it was abo's?
and wasnt it due to some kid running from cops who impaled himself on a fence?
Old 08-10-2011, 10:29 PM   #29
Goofy_Foot

vCash:

Quote:
and wasnt it due to some kid running from cops who impaled himself on a fence?
Yep.

The police wanted to question him and he took off and tried to climb over a spiked fence and impaled himself.

Dunno how that equates to police brutality but the facts never stand in the way of a good story for Ty.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:31 PM   #30
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

tc your openly encouraging anarchy? im not a fan of cops either , but to me it seems there is a small minority of individuals with a legitimate protest to make, whilst the majority are opportunistic criminals taking advantage of the followers in society to further their own thuggish needs, if i was the prime minister id get the tear gas and rubber bullets out. This is a direct correlation to what happens in fight club, the youth are bored, they have been in no significant wars, no defining moments , experienced no rites of passage, therefore anarchy and revolt are the most enticing options, unfortunately the shooting of the unlicensed taxi driver was just the straw that broke the camels back. These people must realise that those they are hurting are everyday people , not the government.
dawsosj is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum