vCash: 75
Default Re: OT: London Riots

Quote:
Originally Posted by woftam1 View Post
repaying years of police mistreatment.

this is what caused the problems

unleashed by an insufficiently tough police reaction to the initial incident

and this is what continued the problems

So the coppers being too tough was a problem then them being too easy was the problem.

If someone has a gun and looks like using it I think i would be very hard to wait until they shot at you before shooting at them.
Would take a lot of self control saying you shoot first
Unless it was Ty rioting; The fuzz would be too intimidated to shoot first...
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2011, 02:24 AM   #48
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

A MAN mistakenly included in a police rogues gallery of rioters yesterday is really a hero who chased away looters. Karin Chaoui bravely defended his boss's jewellers in Crystal Palace.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2011, 03:07 AM   #49
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Ty , I think it's time for you to come to the UK on two counts ,A, you could experience what the situation is like over here before you open your stupid ****ing mouth regarding police brutality and B ,cop the ****ing mother of all tune ups you richly deserve , how any cunt down under ain't beaten the bollocks into you before now has to be considered the 8th wonder of the world . That is all .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2011, 03:25 AM   #50
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Ty , I think it's time for you to come to the UK on two counts ,A, you could experience what the situation is like over here before you open your stupid ****ing mouth regarding police brutality and B ,cop the ****ing mother of all tune ups you richly deserve , how any cunt down under ain't beaten the bollocks into you before now has to be considered the 8th wonder of the world . That is all .
Josey KO 1.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2011, 04:11 AM   #51
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy View Post
i agree with innocent until proven guilty in court... however a wanted fugitive whom is being pursued by police and is armed is asking to be shot...
the looting going on now is a combination of being too PC ie. soft on crime, soft on immigration, parents charged is they smack their kids. young generation have no respect because parents these days are ****in lazy useless c*&ts who dont take responsibility and lead by example. i wish we had some aspects of asian and italian culture when it comes to how greatly we respect our elders.... UK is already one large trailer park and unless we sort our shit out here we are heading that way.
police brutality may or may not have been the cause, i know london coppers aint got the best track record, but in my eyes if you are holding and get shot by a cop you are to blame, not the cop
Great post Stew , Francis what's with the Avo change ? Beautiful player was Larsen Ippy will be very impressed
Old 08-11-2011, 04:20 AM   #52
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

How would you like to be mistaken for a looter, tackled off your bike and bashed by police?

people spit and curse at coppers for a reason, most of them are assholes. You dont treat animals this way, why the fck would you treat humans like this and NOT expect them to riot.

The guy they killed many have been a scumbag however the ends do not justify the means.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siexI0IfgVQ[/ame]

Quote:
A British inquest jury has ruled that a 47-year-old man who died of internal bleeding on the fringes of violent protests against the 2009 G20 summit in London was illegally killed by a police officer
He was unarmed and simply trying to get home from work. You girls live in a bubble.

Quote:
The Guardian obtained this footage of Ian Tomlinson at a G20 protest in London shortly before he died. It shows Tomlinson, who was not part of the demonstration, being assaulted from behind and pushed to the ground by baton-wielding police
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HECMVdl-9SQ&feature=related[/ame]

going to be hard for you all to explain this one, poor bloke is minding his own bussiness and was killed by police THUGs.

Last edited by TCboxa; 08-11-2011 at 04:34 AM.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2011, 04:32 AM   #53
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

Breaking news:

Copycat riots in Albury, Australia

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUUpw4lOuEA&feature=related[/ame]
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2011, 04:33 AM   #54
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Yea i suppose tbree hoodies riding around a riot zone were 100 % innocent ,Look Ty in my life I've had the shit kicked out of me by the old Bill a couple of times but at no time ever did they instigate it , IT WAS MY FAULT as is the case 99% of the time , you are utterly clueless about the situation here and if you are counting on the sun for truthful information then you are a bigger fool than I give you credit for , now go back to taking about boxing and leave the shit YOU KNOW **** ALL ABOUT to people that do .
Old 08-11-2011, 04:35 AM   #55
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

They even hit innocent women with Battons, women bashers.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6THfDGy1hN4&feature=related[/ame]
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2011, 04:38 AM   #56
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Yea i suppose tbree hoodies riding around a riot zone were 100 % innocent ,Look Ty in my life I've had the shit kicked out of me by the old Bill a couple of times but at no time ever did they instigate it , IT WAS MY FAULT as is the case 99% of the time , you are utterly clueless about the situation here and if you are counting on the sun for truthful information then you are a bigger fool than I give you credit for , now go back to taking about boxing and leave the shit YOU KNOW **** ALL ABOUT to people that do .
Has martial law been declared? Police have no right to knock someone off a bike and assault them, they batton them and kicked the guy while he was on the ground, this is a dogs act, excessive force and thug nature. How on earth do you expect this type of treatment to be met? it will not be met with an open hand, violence begets more violence, they are not containing the situation they have made it worse.

why do you think investigations have now been launched into the actions of these officers? whats worse is not one of the coppers stops the other from laying in the boot. How is kicking a person when they are down helpful to an investigation or arrest. Simply put it is not, you should know your rights m8.

THe coppers who assaulted that bloke will get the fck sued out of them, thank god for CCTV.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2011, 04:40 AM   #57
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

How about you give a positive shout out to the cops who chased and caught the cunt who murdered the three ****stani lads who died trying to save their property ? ****ing Joker YOU KNOW SHIT .
Old 08-11-2011, 04:42 AM   #58
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMTAiBvJmzY[/ame]

why are they beating up a defenceless war vetran while he is handcuffed?

police are squeeky clean and never abuse their powers, what am i talkn about lol. The ends do not justify the means Josey sry m8.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2011, 04:44 AM   #59
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Josey are you a racist?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2011, 04:45 AM   #60
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Has martial law been declared? Police have no right to knock someone off a bike and assault them, they batton them and kicked the guy while he was on the ground, this is a dogs act, excessive force and thug nature. How on earth do you expect this type of treatment to be met? it will not be met with an open hand, violence begets more violence, they are not containing the situation they have made it worse.

why do you think investigations have now been launched into the actions of these officers? whats worse is not one of the coppers stops the other from laying in the boot. How is kicking a person when they are down helpful to an investigation or arrest. Simply put it is not, you should know your rights m8.

THe coppers who assaulted that bloke will get the fck sued out of them, thank god for CCTV.
Thank God for CCTV , Listen mate I work nights in London on railway station platforms installing CCTV and see the carnage every night these Hoody cunts cause so I'm a tad more qualified commenting snout this subject than you are , you know **** all about what sparked these riots or the methods the police have to use to contain them . SO PLEASE shut the **** up before you make an even bigger fool of yourself than you already have .

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum