Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2011, 05:55 AM   #16
lzolnier
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,595
vCash: 75
Default Re: Adamek - Klitschko // Wrocław . 10 . September

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbina View Post
How about this :

How does Adamek beat Klitschko then?
With wit, speed and toughness. If he´s willing to take some punishment, Adamek can outwork Vitali, I have absoluty no doubt of this.
lzolnier is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2011, 09:21 AM   #17
MaliBua
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 7,377
vCash: 500
Default Re: Adamek - Klitschko // Wrocław . 10 . September

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzolnier View Post
With wit, speed and toughness. If he´s willing to take some punishment, Adamek can outwork Vitali, I have absoluty no doubt of this.
What speed of Adamek are you talking about? Slow ass molasses Kevin McBride was hitting him at will.

Adamek is getting hammered and might quit on his stool because he is about the receive a Savage beating.
MaliBua is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:11 AM   #18
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East London
Posts: 32,959
vCash: 1900
Default Re: Adamek - Klitschko // Wrocław . 10 . September

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliBua View Post
What speed of Adamek are you talking about? Slow ass molasses Kevin McBride was hitting him at will.

Adamek is getting hammered and might quit on his stool because he is about the receive a Savage beating.


vitklit will sacrifice the polish sheep.
Relentless is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:16 AM   #19
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kraków
Posts: 2,389
vCash: 465
Default Re: Adamek - Klitschko // Wrocław . 10 . September

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbina View Post

The general is filled with trolls and idiots spouting the same garbage so I figured I would do this here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
polish glass always shatters.

turbina is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:47 AM   #20
PolishPummler
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: S.F Bay Area by way of Bytom Polska
Posts: 9,893
vCash: 197
Default Re: Adamek - Klitschko // Wrocław . 10 . September

Ahmed has a horrible track record when it comes to picking fights.

He just upped Adamek's odds.

Ahmed is our resident Teddy Atlas.
PolishPummler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 02:19 PM   #21
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East London
Posts: 32,959
vCash: 1900
Default Re: Adamek - Klitschko // Wrocław . 10 . September

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishPummler View Post
Ahmed has a horrible track record when it comes to picking fights.

He just upped Adamek's odds.

Ahmed is our resident Teddy Atlas.
except for picking judah to beat khan what wrong recent predictions have i made pavel?

i even picked waldo to beat haye even though i was rooting for him.
Relentless is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 02:26 PM   #22
PolishPummler
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: S.F Bay Area by way of Bytom Polska
Posts: 9,893
vCash: 197
Default Re: Adamek - Klitschko // Wrocław . 10 . September

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
except for picking judah to beat khan what wrong recent predictions have i made pavel?

i even picked waldo to beat haye even though i was rooting for him.
No you had Haye Ahmed dont lie.;

Didnt you have Sultan schooling Wlad also

Plenty more ****-ups on your part.Then again it's no surprise coming from a cab driver.
PolishPummler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 02:28 PM   #23
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East London
Posts: 32,959
vCash: 1900
Default Re: Adamek - Klitschko // Wrocław . 10 . September

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishPummler View Post
No you had Haye Ahmed dont lie.;

Didnt you have Sultan schooling Wlad also

Plenty more ****-ups on your part.Then again it's no surprise coming from a cab driver.
that was years ago and no i didnt pick haye to win i rooted for him but i ddint think he would win

just like you know adamek has no chance against vitklit
Relentless is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 03:43 PM   #24
PolishPummler
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: S.F Bay Area by way of Bytom Polska
Posts: 9,893
vCash: 197
Default Re: Adamek - Klitschko // Wrocław . 10 . September

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
that was years ago and no i didnt pick haye to win i rooted for him but i ddint think he would win

just like you know adamek has no chance against vitklit
Your shit predictions are always welcome Teddy.
PolishPummler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:06 PM   #25
cheech
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 797
vCash: 742
Default Re: Adamek - Klitschko // Wrocław . 10 . September

Does anybody know where I can buy a ticket?
cheech is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 12:03 AM   #26
Polish_Glass
it breaks
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 192
vCash: 500
Default Re: Adamek - Klitschko // Wrocław . 10 . September

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbina View Post
The general is filled with trolls and idiots spouting the same garbage so I figured I would do this here.
And this thread is filled with Adamek huggers

The glass will shatter
Polish_Glass is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 05:30 AM   #27
gregor
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 982
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Adamek - Klitschko // Wrocław . 10 . September

Adamek chances are negligible, but this can be said about pretty much anyone, so I do not understand why he gets so much hate there.

At least he earned his titleshot and he will try to win.... something you can't say about majority of Klitschkos' opponents.
gregor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 01:30 PM   #28
BoxingFan2010
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Calgary.Alberta.Canada
Posts: 3,029
vCash: 2217
Default Re: Adamek - Klitschko // Wrocław . 10 . September

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio View Post
I I'm 100% sure, if Adamek fights Vitali like he fought Arreola and Golota we will have a new Champion on September the 10th.
Thanks for the laugh
BoxingFan2010 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 02:53 PM   #29
Flurry
Krautchamp
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Nur der HSV
Posts: 293
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Adamek - Klitschko // Wrocław . 10 . September

at the moniker of polish glass
Flurry is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013