Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 08-24-2011, 11:46 PM   #1
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166
Default c'mon brad pitt, this fatu guy is a waste of time!!!

Fatu Tuimanono.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

there must be someone else surely?
buster007 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2011, 11:56 PM   #2
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: c'mon brad pitt, this fatu guy is a waste of time!!!

Honeyboy is a shocking ring moniker

I forsee Pitt having problems getting fights... the CW division in Australia and the Pacific is full of either total bums, or guys with short undefeated records that will not want to take the risk of losing to a guy like Pitt and dropping the 0
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 04:44 AM   #3
WhataRock
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 166

Guy can punch though...boilover anyone? or a honey drizzle?
WhataRock is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 05:15 AM   #4
The Spider

vCash:

Looks like a very safe fight for Brad Pitt. Hope Honeyboy can stay on his feet for a few rounds at least.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:21 AM   #5
Hmmm
:P
ESB Addict

vCash: 1394

I remember when Haumono beat the shit out of this guy...
Hmmm is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 05:24 AM   #6
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Nothing wrong with this, Will Tomilsons doing the same thing, managed, trained and matchmaker is the same guy! shouldnt be anything new, ive been pointing it out for sometime and it wont change, its the way these grubs work, they rourt the system.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 05:42 AM   #7
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Brad Pitt would get more of a fight if he just swatted a fly.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 05:52 AM   #8
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

He would do better to change managment and trainers. I dont make sht up and when you see a clear pattern in someones matchmaking then you know theres something going on and some vailidility to my claims of miss-matched bouts on a REGULAR occurance, its how they play the system and fck people over. Its nothing more than fraud imo, people think they are paying to watch an even matched fight and infact NSW boxing sports and combat have a duty of care to ensure bouts are evenly matched.

its borderline criminal what these people are doing with missmatches. in part its why boxing gets such a bad rap and the same cunts have the hide to say they help the sport? lol matches like this do nothing to help anyone but the guys padded record and line the promoters pocket with money in a non risk fight. Its also a bad recipe for a fighter looking at fighting for world titles.

Same Path Hussein brothers took and look what happen to those jokers.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 06:39 AM   #9
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

If i was Brad Pitt i would go with Mike Altamura as his manager. There is no need for Pitt for fighting this rubbish. Pitt probably did a better workout today in the gym!
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 09:13 AM   #10
jokatliam

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Nothing wrong with this, Will Tomilsons doing the same thing, managed, trained and matchmaker is the same guy! shouldnt be anything new, ive been pointing it out for sometime and it wont change, its the way these grubs work, they rourt the system.
here we go again TC bagging the same guy again you musnt have a life besides sitting on your computer 24/7
jokatliam is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 09:20 AM   #11
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
If i was Brad Pitt i would go with Mike Altamura as his manager. There is no need for Pitt for fighting this rubbish. Pitt probably did a better workout today in the gym!
It would be the BEST move Pit made, he will go no where fast right now fighting bums, perhaps get a vacant IBO title but thats about it whats going to be bad for Pitt is if he contuines this diet and does get a crack he wont know what hit him! its not a good diet to be on.

jokeatliam go eat a bag of ****s?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 09:38 AM   #12
jokatliam

Quote:
It would be the BEST move Pit made, he will go no where fast right now fighting bums, perhaps get a vacant IBO title but thats about it whats going to be bad for Pitt is if he contuines this diet and does get a crack he wont know what hit him! its not a good diet to be on.

jokeatliam go eat a bag of ****s?
trust you to say bag of ..... TC my type of .... prefer to be sucked rather than eaten thought u would know thats what most men like as im sure you have plenty of experience at it,by the way get your mrs to put a bucket next to your chair with all that bull shit that comes out of your mouth needs to be put somewhere as i am sick of viewing it on here,
jokatliam is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 09:49 AM   #13
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
He would do better to change managment and trainers. I dont make sht up and when you see a clear pattern in someones matchmaking then you know theres something going on and some vailidility to my claims of miss-matched bouts on a REGULAR occurance, its how they play the system and fck people over. Its nothing more than fraud imo, people think they are paying to watch an even matched fight and infact NSW boxing sports and combat have a duty of care to ensure bouts are evenly matched.

its borderline criminal what these people are doing with missmatches. in part its why boxing gets such a bad rap and the same cunts have the hide to say they help the sport? lol matches like this do nothing to help anyone but the guys padded record and line the promoters pocket with money in a non risk fight. Its also a bad recipe for a fighter looking at fighting for world titles.

Same Path Hussein brothers took and look what happen to those jokers.
You're the last person who should be giving advice to anybody about their careers.

You claim to have had 50 fights but couldn't even win a state title and then you went over to Thailand to turn pro only to be humiliated by a pommy backpacker.

Those man-breasts of yours are borderline criminal. Show some modesty and wear a t-shirt next time ya degenerate.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 10:31 AM   #14
Gorilla Arms
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

here we go again hey champ can you remind us what it is you are a champion of again
Gorilla Arms is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 10:33 AM   #15
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
You're the last person who should be giving advice to anybody about their careers.

You claim to have had 50 fights but couldn't even win a state title and then you went over to Thailand to turn pro only to be humiliated by a pommy backpacker.

Those man-breasts of yours are borderline criminal. Show some modesty and wear a t-shirt next time ya degenerate.
fck here we go again!

post another trophie Photo JB and remind us all again of just how farkn good you are karntie!
TCboxa is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum