Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 08-26-2011, 03:54 PM   #31
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Where should Mayweather be placed in the P4P ratings after beating Ortiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
Yet its Pac who is going through with a frivolous lawsuit that will further prevent this fight from happening. Refusal to test lawsuits yeah that sounds like a guy who wants to fight.

Honestly after that racist video I would have filed a suit on his sorry ass as well...
Bazooka is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2011, 03:57 PM   #32
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138
Default Re: Where should Mayweather be placed in the P4P ratings after beating Ortiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
Just because he says it, Doesnt make it so, he said that prior to him calling the fight off...
Sure Manny disagreed to the test, However if Floyd wanted it bad enough he would have worked around that...
How can he? Pac is suing him which is a bitch move. Get in the ring and fight make him pay there the whole suit is gay.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 08-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #33
AmericanPsycho

vCash:

Quote:
Yet its Pac who is going through with a frivolous lawsuit that will further prevent this fight from happening. Refusal to test lawsuits yeah that sounds like a guy who wants to fight.
Pac would be an idiot not to sue. Every Floyd fan and Pac hater I have come across now declare it as fact that Pac is a cheater in the sport. Before Floyd opened his mouth, no one linked Pac to steroids. Afterwards, the haters say he's guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Floyd brought it upon himself.
Old 08-26-2011, 04:00 PM   #34
Leon
The Artful Dodger
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
Honestly after that racist video I would have filed a suit on his sorry ass as well...
emmanuel filed the lawsuit BEFORE the video.
Leon is offline  Top
Old 08-26-2011, 04:02 PM   #35
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPsycho View Post
Pac would be an idiot not to sue. Every Floyd fan and Pac hater I have come across now declare it as fact that Pac is a cheater in the sport. Before Floyd opened his mouth, no one linked Pac to steroids. Afterwards, the haters say he's guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Floyd brought it upon himself.
I know this sounds far fetched but he could easily clear his name by testing and then proceed to get his revenge by beating his ass in the ring. I know its kinda out there butt I thought I would point it out.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 08-26-2011, 04:03 PM   #36
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
How can he? Pac is suing him which is a bitch move. Get in the ring and fight make him pay there the whole suit is gay.
its not a bitch move, this is what happens to you when you publicly lie about someone you dont know... happens everyday in america

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
emmanuel filed the lawsuit BEFORE the video.
I dont recall it going down that way, but if that is the case then it just goes to show you how ignorant Mayweather really is, Manny can use that video to further support his case.
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 08-26-2011, 04:03 PM   #37
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillswin View Post
1-mayweather
1.5-pacquiao
2-martinez

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
flomos resorts to a new low. photoshop ranking for their boytoy floyd.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 08-26-2011, 04:04 PM   #38
ripcity
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Location: "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it."
vCash: 887

I'm pretty fineky with my curent pound for pound rankings. I would rank Mayweather #1 after he beats Ortiz. However I'd probbly rank the Pacquiao/Marquez winner #1 after they fight. I think it will not be intell mid/late 2012 till there is a clear pound for pound #1.
ripcity is offline  Top
Old 08-26-2011, 04:06 PM   #39
Joan_Guzman
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Floyd is number 1 now and will be after the fight. For obvious reasons
Joan_Guzman is offline  Top
Old 08-26-2011, 04:07 PM   #40
PH|LLA
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 5685

PH|LLA is offline  Top
Old 08-26-2011, 04:13 PM   #41
AmericanPsycho

vCash:

Quote:
I know this sounds far fetched but he could easily clear his name by testing and then proceed to get his revenge by beating his ass in the ring. I know its kinda out there butt I thought I would point it out.
To be honest, I don't think Floyd even really believes that Pac is on steroids. It started out as mental warfare and an attempt to gain a psychological advantage. It just snowballed because of the relentlessness and venom spewed by the Mayweathers. If someone accused you of incest with an immediate family member, do you tell him to **** off or do you rally your family members together to give statements to prove your innocence?

(extreme example, but same principle)
Old 08-26-2011, 04:14 PM   #42
rjamesd1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Still behind PAC.
rjamesd1 is offline  Top
Old 08-26-2011, 04:26 PM   #43
papadoc28
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPsycho View Post
To be honest, I don't think Floyd even really believes that Pac is on steroids. It started out as mental warfare and an attempt to gain a psychological advantage. It just snowballed because of the relentlessness and venom spewed by the Mayweathers. If someone accused you of incest with an immediate family member, do you tell him to **** off or do you rally your family members together to give statements to prove your innocence?

(extreme example, but same principle)
I'd tell him to **** off. It's all about how you react that the public watches. The more you make a big deal out of it then more people see it as you got something to hide. Lets say someone ask for you to take a polygraph. You come up with multiple reasons why you can't instead of sticking to one valid reason. That is when the suspicions start regardless of having no evidence.

They don't care about the person doing the accusing. They pay more attention to the way you respond.

REAL TALK
papadoc28 is offline  Top
Old 08-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #44
Mega Lamps
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Never stopped being #1 on my list.
He should be off of the list due to inactivity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan_Guzman View Post
Floyd is number 1 now and will be after the fight. For obvious reasons

As above, he should not be on the list due to not having fought. Even if and when he wins I cannot place him at number 1. A win over Ortiz in the last 16 or so months is not enough.
Mega Lamps is offline  Top
Old 08-26-2011, 04:32 PM   #45
AmericanPsycho

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadoc28 View Post
I'd tell him to **** off. It's all about how you react that the public watches. The more you make a big deal out of it then more people see it as you got something to hide. Lets say someone ask for you to take a polygraph. You come up with multiple reasons why you can't instead of sticking to one valid reason. That is when the suspicions start regardless of having no evidence.

They don't care about the person doing the accusing. They pay more attention to the way you respond.

REAL TALK
Pac DID tell him to **** off. Which is why he fought Clottey. But Pac's an entertainer, and the entire boxing world demands this fight (the money's not bad either), which is why he relented and has made concessions.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum