mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: The Roger Mayweather Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
i remember that.

Floyd Jr.ís outspoken Uncle and trainer Roger Mayweather was spotted at the Mayweather Boxing Club on Wednesday afternoon, as his nephew held a press conference for the media, and showed not real interest in Roachís upcoming reality series.

ďI donít watch no bullshit like that,Ē Roger said without hesitation. ďI know who the fu**ing best is. I donít watch no sh!t like that, period.Ē

ďI used to whoop his a** every day,Ē Roger continued. ďI used to whoop his a** at the Golden Gloves Gym in Las Vegas. That mother***** couldnít fight. Freddie Roach was here before me. I boxed him and I whooped his a** every day. He wasnít nothing but a punching bag for me. I used to play with his a**.Ē

mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2012, 08:15 PM   #107
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

“I don’t think about none of that sh*t! Because you know what? Anything Cotto can do my nephew can counter that sh*t! It don’t even make no difference about what Cotto can do. That sh*t don’t mean anything to me! I know about boxing! That sh*t don’t mean anything to me about what Cotto can do this, Cotto can do that. He probably can do that with somebody else. He can’t do that sh*t with my nephew! That’s the difference.

Talking about what Cotto can do! I don’t give a f*ck what Cotto can do, because that sh*t don’t mean nothing to me! And whatever he can do, my nephew can do it ten times f*cking better! So I’m not even worried about what the f*ck Cotto can do! Cotto maybe can punch. Cotto maybe has a good jab. I don’t give a f*ck about none of that! None of that don’t mean anything to me because this is boxing, and when it comes to the boxing world my nephew is the best in the sport of boxing. He’s the best today in the sport of boxing. Period.

So there ain’t none of that about he can do this, he can do that, he can do this, he can do that. My nephew is the best defensive fighter in boxing and he got way more skills than Cotto, so I ain’t worried about that. I don’t worry about that. I don’t worry about what people say. Half the people talking don’t know sh*t about boxing anyway! They just talk to talk! They don’t know nothing about boxing! They don’t know how to counter this or deflect that! They don’t know anything about boxing! People who talk about boxing, they talk about what they see! They don’t even know what they see! Well why doesn’t he do this? I say well what is that? What is that that he’s doing? Alright then! You don’t know sh*t! Shut up! You don’t know nothing about boxing! Period!

I know because I see people in the sport every day that train everyday and they don’t know nothing about boxing at all! Period! Talk about what he can do. Boom boom! Maybe he can do that! Maybe he can do that, but hey! He ain’t doing that sh*t with my nephew. So that’s what it is.”
bballchump11 is online now  Top
Old 04-23-2012, 08:21 PM   #108
DrX
Contender
ESB Senior Member

wheres the video where he was talking about how the chick assaulted him and how she was the one that should be arrested lol
DrX is offline  Top
Old 04-23-2012, 08:22 PM   #109
Cellz831
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 327

Quote:
ďI donít think about none of that sh*t! Because you know what? Anything Cotto can do my nephew can counter that sh*t! It donít even make no difference about what Cotto can do. That sh*t donít mean anything to me! I know about boxing! That sh*t donít mean anything to me about what Cotto can do this, Cotto can do that. He probably can do that with somebody else. He canít do that sh*t with my nephew! Thatís the difference.

Talking about what Cotto can do! I donít give a f*ck what Cotto can do, because that sh*t donít mean nothing to me! And whatever he can do, my nephew can do it ten times f*cking better! So Iím not even worried about what the f*ck Cotto can do! Cotto maybe can punch. Cotto maybe has a good jab. I donít give a f*ck about none of that! None of that donít mean anything to me because this is boxing, and when it comes to the boxing world my nephew is the best in the sport of boxing. Heís the best today in the sport of boxing. Period.

So there ainít none of that about he can do this, he can do that, he can do this, he can do that. My nephew is the best defensive fighter in boxing and he got way more skills than Cotto, so I ainít worried about that. I donít worry about that. I donít worry about what people say. Half the people talking donít know sh*t about boxing anyway! They just talk to talk! They donít know nothing about boxing! They donít know how to counter this or deflect that! They donít know anything about boxing! People who talk about boxing, they talk about what they see! They donít even know what they see! Well why doesnít he do this? I say well what is that? What is that that heís doing? Alright then! You donít know sh*t! Shut up! You donít know nothing about boxing! Period!

I know because I see people in the sport every day that train everyday and they donít know nothing about boxing at all! Period! Talk about what he can do. Boom boom! Maybe he can do that! Maybe he can do that, but hey! He ainít doing that sh*t with my nephew. So thatís what it is.Ē
classic
Cellz831 is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 12:08 PM   #110
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Can't jack my flow
Old 06-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #111
Arranmcl
Arran
ESB Senior Member

Bball, click on your profile then on "view my threads" double click next to this thread then put official in the title
Arranmcl is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 01:47 PM   #112
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arranmcl View Post
Bball, click on your profile then on "view my threads" double click next to this thread then put official in the title
Is done
Old 06-13-2012, 04:38 PM   #113
Arranmcl
Arran
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Is done
Arranmcl is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2013, 04:26 PM   #114
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Default Re: The Official Roger Mayweather Appreciation Thread

BORKED
Old 02-14-2014, 01:53 AM   #115
MVC!
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 658

Bump!

Roger is a bonafied HOF.
MVC! is offline  Top
Old 02-14-2014, 02:02 AM   #116
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................I remember when Chavez, Sr. knocked Roger out in the 2nd round, then later on stopped Roger again in another weight division..............
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Old 02-14-2014, 02:07 AM   #117
boyschoir
Contender
ESB Senior Member

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

appreciate his logic too
boyschoir is online now  Top
Old 02-14-2014, 04:25 PM   #118
MVC!
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 658

"Most motherfukers don't know sh1t about boxing"

BORKED

Fact

Roger Mayweather is a historian, one of the greatest trainers this sport has ever seen, 2x world champion.
MVC! is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum