Old 06-29-2007, 05:20 PM   #166
Stinky gloves
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: ***The Official Golota Express!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETSKI
There is NO news. Andrew is busy r e s t i n g...
in the break of the fishing, parachute jumping and tennis playing
Stinky gloves is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2007, 05:22 PM   #167
joecool
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky gloves
in the break of the fishing, parachute jumping and tennis playing
AG is busy negotating deal with Bloodworth.
joecool is offline  Top
Old 06-29-2007, 06:25 PM   #168
Hoax976
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecool
AG is busy negotating deal with Bloodworth.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoax976 is offline  Top
Old 06-29-2007, 06:26 PM   #169
Hoax976
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Golota will be unstopable once he's back with Bloodworth!!!!!!!

Go GOLOTA!!!
Hoax976 is offline  Top
Old 06-29-2007, 08:03 PM   #170
JETSKI
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoax976
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats quit a collection of friends you have there, Hoax. This is good news about AG hooking back up with Roger. Lets hope a deal is reached, but more importantly, lets hope Golota gets serious about training & get himself in terrific shape, both mind & body.

Could you imagine if the winner of Chagaev vs Ibragimov gives Andrew a shot for their 1st unified title defense? Golota just has to win that fight & he's got 2 major HW crowns.

It could happen...ya know?

Last edited by Theo; 02-07-2006 at 06:24 PM.
JETSKI is offline  Top
Old 06-29-2007, 08:37 PM   #171
macp
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by golotasprozac
The military WON it. Militaries do not "steal". Read the constitution for a good description of the relationship of early Americans with the "Indians". A perfect ****ogy is the boxer vs. mma debate. It is obvious that a boxer should not bring a boxing fight plan to an MMA fight. Likewise, one shouldn't bring a tomahawk to a gunfight. If one disagrees strongly, then try living in a teepee. Eventually, an appreciation of victory will settle in.

If Golota was heading the calvary, things would have been different. But thank god for Don King because now all things are possible.

GOLOTA HW CHAMP 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if that helps you sleep at night, you keep telling yourself that.
i had a native canadian living upstairs from me when i lived in an apartment. one day, i just went up there and moved in. i didnt ask him, i just did. but i was nice about taking over his apartment. i gave him a little corner about 5' X 5' to live in, and i didnt even charge him rent (mind you, he ownded the apartment). he was kinda cramped, what living with his wife and son in that corner, so i killed them so he could be more comfortable in his little corner.

Last edited by Thread Stealer; 02-07-2006 at 07:27 PM.
macp is offline  Top
Old 06-29-2007, 10:23 PM   #172
brisback
INFO-WARRIOR
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1300

Whats your opinion off bloodworth coming back JC?

I am still mift at bloodworth prior to the start of the second round of the grant fight. He said "This guy aint nuthin, basic boxing will beat this guy."

He should of said "GET HIM OUTTA HERE NOW!!!!!"

I like what colonga said in between rounds of the byrd fight "Andrew, remember...your doing this for your kids."

Im not sure JC will answer this but some of you are excited with bloodworth coming back. I would have to see what the blood could do at this stage of g mans carrer. I think sam is honest but not hardcore with his advice and that seems to get through to andrew. I do not care what the circumsatnces where b4 the brewster fight cause it was definitely g mans ego that caused that loss, not to mention a semi decent left hook by brewster!!! LOL!!!

If the blood comes back then I say have a couple of tune ups with him in charge of the g mans ****nal to see what he can bring to the table.

I think this may be all part of a publicity stunt though cause the die hard golota fans will eat it up, including me.

So JC, what is your honest opinion on this?
brisback is offline  Top
Old 06-29-2007, 10:39 PM   #173
JETSKI
Champion
East Side Guru

Golota plus Blood = perfect together!

"You gotta fight this *******! When you get off this stole to fight,
YOU FIGHT!!!"

Quote, Roger Bloodworth in Bowe/Golota II.

JETSKI is offline  Top
Old 06-29-2007, 10:58 PM   #174
brisback
INFO-WARRIOR
ESB Senior Member

thats when blood really believed in him. Can he ignite that spark again?

I feel it is a publicity stunt for fools like us to buy into. Yeah, im sold on the idea and I will be cheering for that golota to be back in the ring but golota himself is still unsure about fighting. I am willing to give it a chance but I was really pumped about Mcgirt being in his corner. Have Mcgirt and bloodworth ever worked together as head trainer and co-trainer? That would be very interesting to see.

He was so proud of his come back efforts prior to the brewster thing so maybe now he is thinking "Yeah I can make it so far but when I try and reach the top it never happens so why bother? grandpapa wants to make money on my name but thats all it is."

I am kinda getting that vibe from him when he spoke after the bates fight. And what about bloodworth? He knows he would make some decent money himself if he comes back into the fold so his belief of andrews abilities are secondary.

I wish JC would go into detail about what andrew really wants out of all this. We all know what we want. We want to see him become the champion he can be because we all know he has the abilities to become a champ and that would justify all of us for supporting him all these years. We could rub it in all those peoples faces that have told us "He Sucks!!!", "Hes a bum!!", and we all said "Na, He had a few bad nights. thats all. He will become champ!" Then they laugh at us, call us crazy or whatever.

I still believe our day of justification is coming. If it does not happen no big deal, it is expected...but if it does happen.............

man, I could not even begin to describe what i would feel........

How bout you guys?
brisback is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 12:16 AM   #175
brisback
INFO-WARRIOR
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Elation, ecstasy, gratification, justification, validation.....

Golota HW champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a very real possibility that Golota takes two belts in 2008. Get those peirogies thawed out because the Golota Express needs as much fuel as it can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOLOTA HW CHAMP 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roger Bloodworth !

Chagaev !

Ibragimov !

Klitschko..... well lets get through the first two!

Golota fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Kellerman !!!!!!!!!!!!
I noticed you are a bit hesitant to remark about golota vs klitschko as I am in full agreeance. But once I read your post I mentally envisioned golotas last dissaster. In my vision, Brewster Koed wlad again and got the IBF title. ruslan and ibragimov are set to unify so they are busy so golota is set up with Liakovich to fight for an eliminator for the IBF title that brewster now holds and quits in a fight he was winning so he does not have to deal with the pressure of possibly being koed again by brewster.

When your a golota fan, not only is the glass half empty but it is cracked and it constantly leaks...........
brisback is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 02:30 AM   #176
Stinky gloves
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoax976

You very well described what you will be doing this weekend.
Stinky gloves is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 04:43 AM   #177
macp
Journeyman

Quote:
To be HISTORICALLY accurate-

I had an individual living upstairs from me that belonged to a group of people that settled in North America after the European Kennewick man but before the European settlers arrived in the New World. I decided to move into his place because he didn't have a lease and he was basically a vagrant that moved from vacant apartment to vacant apartment. I didn't ask him because he didn't speak an intelligible language and he couldn't read or write, so communication was near impossible. I really liked his apartment, even though there was no running water, plumbing, central
heating, or electricity. I did have to take the tree bark off the walls and put up sheetrock, which made it look really nice. Even so, I gave him a 5'x5' space in the corner of the room in an attempt to civilize him. I had a lofty idea in mind so I didn't charge him rent. I made him throw out the stench ridden animal skins that he was wearing and gave him a nice set of clothes. I taught him how to use the newly installed utilities and how to read and write. It wasn't long before he had a job interview. On the way to the interview he stopped by a liquor store and picked up a bottle of whiskey. It wasn't long before his whole life revolved around his "firewater."After putting up with his continual drunkeness, attempted scalpings and a multitude of illegitimate children, I shot them. What a beautiful apartment I now have.
ok, so youre a racist then? nice. glad to hear that you think a native language is not intelligible. as well, nice to hear that you think a people's traditions going back just as far as europeans is uncivilized. just curious...how exactly do you define civilized? who determines what is civilized and what is not? why is your definition any better than anyone elses? hey, based on your statements and little story, i will give you this. you do remind me of a former leader who had millions of people believing his definition of a perfect world was correct. ya...you remind me a bit of Adolph Hitler. if they dont conform, **** 'em and kill 'em...our way is the only way...your way is wrong and must be destroyed. good job bud
macp is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 07:15 AM   #178
Ramon Rojo
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 75

BORKED

BORKED
Ramon Rojo is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 06:55 PM   #179
brisback
INFO-WARRIOR
ESB Senior Member

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
brisback is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 07:29 PM   #180
Hoax976
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by macp
ok, so youre a racist then? nice. glad to hear that you think a native language is not intelligible. as well, nice to hear that you think a people's traditions going back just as far as europeans is uncivilized. just curious...how exactly do you define civilized? who determines what is civilized and what is not? why is your definition any better than anyone elses? hey, based on your statements and little story, i will give you this. you do remind me of a former leader who had millions of people believing his definition of a perfect world was correct. ya...you remind me a bit of Adolph Hitler. if they dont conform, **** 'em and kill 'em...our way is the only way...your way is wrong and must be destroyed. good job bud

Of course it wasn't morally right how advanced Europeans came to Native American land and slaughtered the less advanced indians instead of trying to co-exist peacefully (which probably wasn't gonna happen anyway). I have a lot of respect and admiration for the native american culure. That said, this was a time of conquer and colonize. Many countries in the past were invaded. The euros invaded America and created the greatest country on the planet. Sure, it's not without flaws, but my god, there are so manny worse places on earth to be raised (S.Africa, middle east, Korea etc). The Native Americans fought bravely, but lost there land to whitey, we live in a great nation because of it, and I'm not gonna complain about it. Although I dont want to see America become like Mexico via super rich minority and mass slave labor.
Hoax976 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum