Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 09-09-2011, 09:32 AM   #16
old man
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Ramadan Stripped Of Title, Set To Regain

She certainly looks like she has upped the ante in her training and Robbie seems to have bonded with her........Very impressive....... Tell her to read a book called "Bruising" the next time you see her it gives a great insight to boxing especially female boxers.
By far the best boxing book for ladies.
old man is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2011, 06:01 PM   #17
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
Originally Posted by old man View Post
She certainly looks like she has upped the ante in her training and Robbie seems to have bonded with her........Very impressive....... Tell her to read a book called "Bruising" the next time you see her it gives a great insight to boxing especially female boxers.
By far the best boxing book for ladies.

I'm also a reader and appreciater of that person's work Old Man.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 09-12-2011, 04:17 AM   #18
coops

vCash: 500

TC Boxa, regardless of the situation, Susie has never disrespected the Brizzi's... It's all in the past anyway... there are more important things for Susie to focus on. I'm sure she'll let her hands do the talking.

If you want to think it's all a publicity stunt, by all means go ahead and think it.
I've just had a thought... what a great publicity stunt it would be to go on national television to talk up the the idea of boxing at the Olympics only to really know that it could never happen. Which I've recently seen... and I'm sure will see again.

This 'Sookie la-la' has got a bit of courage travelling to Mexico to get her title back... which she deserves.
coops is offline  Top
Old 09-12-2011, 04:23 AM   #19
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

sure sure
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 09-12-2011, 05:34 AM   #20
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
Originally Posted by coops View Post
TC Boxa, regardless of the situation, Susie has never disrespected the Brizzi's... It's all in the past anyway... there are more important things for Susie to focus on. I'm sure she'll let her hands do the talking.

If you want to think it's all a publicity stunt, by all means go ahead and think it.
I've just had a thought... what a great publicity stunt it would be to go on national television to talk up the the idea of boxing at the Olympics only to really know that it could never happen. Which I've recently seen... and I'm sure will see again.

This 'Sookie la-la' has got a bit of courage travelling to Mexico to get her title back... which she deserves.

Well put .

Nice to get the facts from someone who actually knows the people involved, rather than someone desperately searching the Internet for ways to discredit them.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 09-12-2011, 05:58 AM   #21
old man
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Couldabeen This Is the reason Ty is so negative

The Scorpion and the Frog A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too." The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?" Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."

Last edited by old man; 09-12-2011 at 06:31 AM.
old man is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum