Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166
Default Re: Darchinyan is a National Hero in Russia? by Dannyboy Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
Game, Set, Match.......

ty is not finished yet.

he'll come out with more hate. he has a passion for it. he will not be stopped.
buster007 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2011, 11:02 AM   #32
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioRingside View Post
Vic speaks fluent Russian and actually fought for Russia for 2 years in 10 tournaments.

He fought out of the Sochi Russian army Gym.

He has a lot of Russian friends, is popular in Russian boxing circles and had serious Russian dignitaries turn up to his fight in Armenia.

Don't know if that makes him wildly popular but he has very strong links and is well known.

Historically Armenia was part of the Soviet Union from 1922 till 1990 which means Vic was part of the USSR until he was 14.
"Tumbleweeds Ty"............thats the sound you make when faced with what appears to be facts....lololol....
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2011, 12:34 PM   #33
SwampRat
Journeyman

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegson123 View Post
Vic never got behind australia so why should anyone get behind him. he is a two country fake. good fighter though.
I agree with this.

He came here in the hope of catching on with the gullible boxing public, the same idiots that payed to watch Green and Mundine, didn't work out so has ****ed off. Katsidis was a homegrown fighter, a lot more classier then Vic who deserved more support.
SwampRat is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2011, 06:33 PM   #34
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Fact is he is NOT a national hero in Russia, Danny made a mistake but even you blind karnts cant see that, you just make up excuses for him! Can you tell me then where is the soft part of a grown mans skull? it dont exist, just like VIC is not a national hero in Russia, only a moron would think any diffrent.

In the 18 century the British Colonized Australia, does that now mean that anyone of Australias Citizens could be a national Hero in Britian?

To give you an idea of what a National Hero is in Russia here is just a few..

Vladimir Lenin
Joseph Stalin
Yuri Gagarin
Alexander Nevsky
Ivan III
Peter I

The ONLY Evidence you can find suggesting Darchynian is a National Hero in Russia is on Facebook invented by Dannyboy Green! Kinda like the soft part of the head in grown Men that he invented! So i ask you if VIC is a NATIONAL HERO in RUSSIA where is all the SUPPORTING evidence? no one gives 2 fcks if Russia controled Armina when VIC Was a child lol but it was a good try on your part! Dont give up now your almost there lol , Dannyboy there that is haha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2011, 08:34 PM   #35
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampRat View Post
I agree with this.

He came here in the hope of catching on with the gullible boxing public, the same idiots that payed to watch Green and Mundine, didn't work out so has ****ed off. Katsidis was a homegrown fighter, a lot more classier then Vic who deserved more support.
Horseshit - he is an Australian citizen, lives here and has held a few title fights here. He wanted to defend in his native land - what's the crime there?
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2011, 08:57 PM   #36
RadioRingside
Journeyman

Vic thanks his Russian Sponsor The Tashir Group in this media release.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
RadioRingside is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2011, 09:03 PM   #37
raff
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1090

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney smutt View Post
horseshit - he is an australian citizen, lives here and has held a few title fights here. He wanted to defend in his native land - what's the crime there?
his last fight in oz wasnt even a ppv for his aussie fans
raff is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2011, 09:04 PM   #38
raff
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1090

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcboxa View Post
fact is he is not a national hero in russia, danny made a mistake but even you blind karnts cant see that, you just make up excuses for him! Can you tell me then where is the soft part of a grown mans skull? It dont exist, just like vic is not a national hero in russia, only a moron would think any diffrent.

In the 18 century the british colonized australia, does that now mean that anyone of australias citizens could be a national hero in britian?

To give you an idea of what a national hero is in russia here is just a few..

Vladimir lenin
joseph stalin
yuri gagarin
alexander nevsky
ivan iii
peter i

the only evidence you can find suggesting darchynian is a national hero in russia is on facebook invented by dannyboy green! Kinda like the soft part of the head in grown men that he invented! So i ask you if vic is a national hero in russia where is all the supporting evidence? No one gives 2 fcks if russia controled armina when vic was a child lol but it was a good try on your part! Dont give up now your almost there lol , dannyboy there that is haha
he may not be a national hero, but is well known & respected, it is a small play on words your making a mountain out of, im sure if you were to fight world titles your close mates would talk you up too, i know mine would.
raff is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2011, 09:08 PM   #39
RadioRingside
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
In the 18 century the British Colonized Australia, does that now mean that anyone of Australias Citizens could be a national Hero in Britian?
Sorry to rain on this one as well.

Shane Warne is a national hero of Australia, the UK (Britian) and India. Others as well.

Refer to his twitter post of August 29. Of his 530,000 followers -

My followers live in India (32.5% - 172,000), the U.K. (31.6% - 164,000 ) & Australia (11.2% - 59,000) [top 3].

Even taking into account the population differences, Warney is equally popular in the UK and Australia providing a clear evidence base to refute your assertion.

Moving away from the stats, no way would they surrender Liz Hurley so meekly unless he was a national hero.
RadioRingside is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2011, 09:08 PM   #40
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

i disagree with the fact that kats should be more respected than vic in terms of hometown heroes, hes fought outside of australia for the main part of his career aswell, (this being a result of the fact that they couldnt draw the fan base). Tc you will get more respect if you admit your being a tossbag , you claim that johhny boy and chb and ibm follow you around thread to thread picking you up on everything you say, dont you think thats the pot calling the kettle black? thats exactly what you do with green.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2011, 09:47 PM   #41
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

LOL @ lil tiddy Ty getting spanked all over his own thread.

I reckon we should invite Greeny on here to critique Ty's spelling and grammar, but Greeny's prolly got much better things to do than worry about policing some little grub's internet activities
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2011, 10:13 PM   #42
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Fact is he is NOT a national hero in Russia, Danny made a mistake but even you blind karnts cant see that, you just make up excuses for him! Can you tell me then where is the soft part of a grown mans skull? it dont exist, just like VIC is not a national hero in Russia, only a moron would think any diffrent.

To give you an idea of what a National Hero is in Russia here is just a few..

Vladimir Lenin
Joseph Stalin
Yuri Gagarin
Alexander Nevsky
Ivan III
Peter I

The ONLY Evidence you can find suggesting Darchynian is a National Hero in Russia is on Facebook invented by Dannyboy Green! Kinda like the soft part of the head in grown Men that he invented! So i ask you if VIC is a NATIONAL HERO in RUSSIA where is all the SUPPORTING evidence? no one gives 2 fcks if Russia controled Armina when VIC Was a child lol but it was a good try on your part! Dont give up now your almost there lol , Dannyboy there that is haha
hey, i agreed with u.

as i said, there r no excuses. green deserves the death penalty for this. its dispicable.

first there was asama bin laden now theres danny green. danny should pay for his actions.

these people have no place in our society.
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2011, 10:46 PM   #43
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
hey, i agreed with u.

as i said, there r no excuses. green deserves the death penalty for this. its dispicable.

first there was asama bin laden now theres danny green. danny should pay for his actions.

these people have no place in our society.
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top
Old 09-08-2011, 05:01 AM   #44
patrick
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raff View Post

So that's Vic's fault is it?
patrick is offline  Top
Old 09-08-2011, 05:17 AM   #45
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by raff View Post
neither was Kat's. Not Vic or Micks fault. Wasn't his last fight in Oz against a guy called Barcelona and was on free on Foxtel?
stiflers mum is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum