boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 659
vCash: 500
Default Peter Peters

I know this will get moved but had to get this off my chest

Why was peters Sacked

He complemented a person

the same executives from Fox news and other TV people who employ people because they are good looking are the ones complaining.

How many ugly women do you see on Fox sport none

it is a joke
woftam1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Peter Peters

because he is ***ist

a journo was trying to do her job, she doesnt need a big fat dinosaur commenting on her appearance

Just imagine before you go off & start sprouting that he was paying her a compliment
that you are a female journo & some bloke just stands their smurking as you ask serious questions & will only say "geez you're a good sort" would he have treated a male Journo the same??
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:38 PM   #3
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,443
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Peter Peters

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
because he is ***ist

a journo was trying to do her job, she doesnt need a big fat dinosaur commenting on her appearance

Just imagine before you go off & start sprouting that he was paying her a compliment
that you are a female journo & some bloke just stands their smurking as you ask serious questions & will only say "geez you're a good sort" would he have treated a male Journo the same??
If you think thats why he was sacked you are being extremely nieve. They were planning to have him booted before that.
perfect jet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:43 PM   #4
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,965
vCash: 75
Default Re: Peter Peters

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
because he is ***ist

a journo was trying to do her job, she doesnt need a big fat dinosaur commenting on her appearance

Just imagine before you go off & start sprouting that he was paying her a compliment
that you are a female journo & some bloke just stands their smurking as you ask serious questions & will only say "geez you're a good sort" would he have treated a male Journo the same??
i knew you'd be in here carrying on with your left wing bull****

he made a comment to a woman, big ****ing deal, if i tell a bar maid she is cute when she is on duty she wont flip out

its no wonder men have no ***** anymore, they have been castrated by left wing soft ****s and civil libertarians
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:57 PM   #5
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Peter Peters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
i knew you'd be in here carrying on with your left wing bull****

he made a comment to a woman, big ****ing deal, if i tell a bar maid she is cute when she is on duty she wont flip out

its no wonder men have no ***** anymore, they have been castrated by left wing soft ****s and civil libertarians


forget the barmaid scenario, the way you carry on you seem to have some kind of proffesional career, see how you go when a female coleague asks you a serious question & all you can utter is what Peters said
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:58 PM   #6
zoley
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 462
vCash: 500
Default Re: Peter Peters

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect jet View Post
If you think thats why he was sacked you are being extremely nieve. They were planning to have him booted before that.


The "suits" at Manly have been sweating on Peters for a while.
Zorba is old school, often speaks without thinking of the consequences and finally gave them a reason to oust him. Pretty lame when you can't tell a good sort that she's a good sort. Whether she's a journo or a check out chick. Oops, now i'm being ***ist.
There are 3 chances of Zorba telling a male journo that he's a good sort
Slim,Nil and Buckleys. Zorb's not into men. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
zoley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:01 PM   #7
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 659
vCash: 500
Default Re: Peter Peters

I am sure if I was having ameeting with a female college and she said to me i was a good sort I would take it as a compliment.

wouldn't worry me one bit.


Why are these people employed on TV.

It is because they are good at there job and they are ATTRACTIVE


that is why fox sports employs them.

They dont employed over weight ugly people who are good at there job on Sports shows unless they are men
woftam1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:01 PM   #8
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Peter Peters

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect jet View Post
If you think thats why he was sacked you are being extremely nieve. They were planning to have him booted before that.


I dont really care why he was booted & wether after all his years of service he should have been pumped, it doesnt really matter, what he said & did was ***ist & in a sport like Rugby League that already has problems with its behaviour & ***ist persona, wether you agree or not, it was a sackable offence

It would be a sackable offence perhaps in most industries
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:03 PM   #9
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,443
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Peter Peters

Its got nothing to do with the comment he made to tne reporter.
perfect jet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:03 PM   #10
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Peter Peters

Quote:
Originally Posted by woftam1 View Post
I am sure if I was having ameeting with a female college and she said to me i was a good sort I would take it as a compliment.

wouldn't worry me one bit.


Why are these people employed on TV.

It is because they are good at there job and they are ATTRTACTIVE


that is why fox sports employs them.

They dont employed over weight ugly people who are good at there job on Sports shows unless they are men


She may be a very good journo, the fact that you have alluded to her being employed purely for her looks doesnt surprise me you cant understand Zorbas fall from grace
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:03 PM   #11
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 659
vCash: 500
Default Re: Peter Peters

I dont see how telling someone they are attractive is ***ist
woftam1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:04 PM   #12
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Peter Peters

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect jet View Post
Its got nothing to do with the comment he made to tne reporter.


It doesnt matter

Is that not the excuse they used??
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:04 PM   #13
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Peter Peters

Quote:
Originally Posted by woftam1 View Post
I dont see how telling someone they are attractive is ***ist


Its not if you do it in the right way at the right time
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:05 PM   #14
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 659
vCash: 500
Default Re: Peter Peters

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
She may be a very good journo, the fact that you have alluded to her being employed purely for her looks doesnt surprise me you cant understand Zorbas fall from grace

WOR


mate read my entire post

I said she was employed because she was GOOD AT HER JOB and was attractive


you need both to get employed not just one or the other
woftam1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:05 PM   #15
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,443
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Peter Peters

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
I dont really care why he was booted & wether after all his years of service he should have been pumped, it doesnt really matter, what he said & did was ***ist & in a sport like Rugby League that already has problems with its behaviour & ***ist persona, wether you agree or not, it was a sackable offence

It would be a sackable offence perhaps in most industries
Bs.
perfect jet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015