Old 09-17-2011, 07:35 PM   #61
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Glass Jawed Disgrace of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
This is the MMA forum where we are discussing MMA. I didn't bring up the K-1 lowlights because I was sure some idiot Glass Jaw denier would attempt to say that somehow punch resistance translates differently between the two. Overroid's competition is as weak as his Chin and I can't for the life of me figure out why people are so hyped on the guy when he still can't take a punch, hasn't done anything that would show improvement on his abysmal takedown defense, and could barely do anything to Werdum on the feet out of abject fear for the takedown. He is a disgrace to all sports involving punching.
your ****ing retarded the reason why werdum beat him on the feet was because overeem wasnt too kean on being taken down and therefore could not show his K1 level of striking and if your think he is a disgrace to all sports that involve punching name another fighter who has won the K1 grand prix, and was at the sametime the strikeforce heavyweight champ and the dream heavyweight champ.
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 10:48 AM   #62
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-edy2007 View Post
your ****ing retarded the reason why werdum beat him on the feet was because overeem wasnt too kean on being taken down and therefore could not show his K1 level of striking and if your think he is a disgrace to all sports that involve punching name another fighter who has won the K1 grand prix, and was at the sametime the strikeforce heavyweight champ and the dream heavyweight champ.
Obviously your reading comprehension isn't up to snuff considering that the part of my post that you bolded clearly said "he couldn't do anything to Werdum on the feet OUT OF ABJECT FEAR FOR THE TAKEDOWN". I addressed the only point you made before you made it. Overroid is a Glass Jawed Fraud and a disgrace, as are you.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 12:14 PM   #63
Rob_Floyd
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 847

I'd say the reason that Overeem couldn't do much to Werdum was more because every time Overeem even threatened with a strike, Werdum would flop to the ground. It's hard to hit a target that just falls when you look at it the wrong way.
Rob_Floyd is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #64
Hookercut
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
SF champ and Dream champ? Wow THATS impressive! Two premier orgs right there!!
Hookercut is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2011, 03:14 AM   #65
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookercut View Post
SF champ and Dream champ? Wow THATS impressive! Two premier orgs right there!!
I know, right? Beating a tubby can like Buentelllo for the Strikeforce belt and crushing a China Chinned Hype Job in Duffee for the "interim Dream" belt are definitely feats worthy of ATG status.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:43 PM   #66
Ai-edy2007
ESB Addict

Quote:
I know, right? Beating a tubby can like Buentelllo for the Strikeforce belt and crushing a China Chinned Hype Job in Duffee for the "interim Dream" belt are definitely feats worthy of ATG status.
yea but how is that not achieving something more than any other mma fighter? your a troll on this forum you are kinda like bad chronic Diarrhea that wont go away everybody on this forum knows you are a troll so do us a favor and **** OFF!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSykiBcRV14[/ame]
Old 09-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #67
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
yea but how is that not achieving something more than any other mma fighter? your a troll on this forum you are kinda like bad chronic Diarrhea that wont go away everybody on this forum knows you are a troll so do us a favor and **** OFF!
Hmmm, funny that the "troll" is the best fight prognosticator around, eh? Get your pathetic Prediction League totals up and learn something about fighting kiddo, because you're obviously out of your depth when debating me on any facet of it. You're a joke, a disgrace, and a naive fool if you think crying "troll" and posting inane Youtube videos is going to make me leave your precious message board and stop annihilating you on a daily basis and the more you whine the more you feed me!

Glass Brained fanboy dummies exist on ESB. It's irrefutable.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:10 PM   #68
Ai-edy2007
ESB Addict

Quote:
Hmmm, funny that the "troll" is the best fight prognosticator around, eh? Get your pathetic Prediction League totals up and learn something about fighting kiddo, because you're obviously out of your depth when debating me on any facet of it. You're a joke, a disgrace, and a naive fool if you think crying "troll" and posting inane Youtube videos is going to make me leave your precious message board and stop annihilating you on a daily basis and the more you whine the more you feed me!

Glass Brained fanboy dummies exist on ESB. It's irrefutable.
eat a bag of dicks!

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum