Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2011, 07:35 PM   #61
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,771
vCash: 500
Default Re: Glass Jawed Disgrace of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
This is the MMA forum where we are discussing MMA. I didn't bring up the K-1 lowlights because I was sure some idiot Glass Jaw denier would attempt to say that somehow punch resistance translates differently between the two. Overroid's competition is as weak as his Chin and I can't for the life of me figure out why people are so hyped on the guy when he still can't take a punch, hasn't done anything that would show improvement on his abysmal takedown defense, and could barely do anything to Werdum on the feet out of abject fear for the takedown. He is a disgrace to all sports involving punching.
your ****ing retarded the reason why werdum beat him on the feet was because overeem wasnt too kean on being taken down and therefore could not show his K1 level of striking and if your think he is a disgrace to all sports that involve punching name another fighter who has won the K1 grand prix, and was at the sametime the strikeforce heavyweight champ and the dream heavyweight champ.
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 10:48 AM   #62
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Glass Jawed Disgrace of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-edy2007 View Post
your ****ing retarded the reason why werdum beat him on the feet was because overeem wasnt too kean on being taken down and therefore could not show his K1 level of striking and if your think he is a disgrace to all sports that involve punching name another fighter who has won the K1 grand prix, and was at the sametime the strikeforce heavyweight champ and the dream heavyweight champ.
Obviously your reading comprehension isn't up to snuff considering that the part of my post that you bolded clearly said "he couldn't do anything to Werdum on the feet OUT OF ABJECT FEAR FOR THE TAKEDOWN". I addressed the only point you made before you made it. Overroid is a Glass Jawed Fraud and a disgrace, as are you.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:14 PM   #63
Rob_Floyd
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,713
vCash: 847
Default Re: Glass Jawed Disgrace of the Year

I'd say the reason that Overeem couldn't do much to Werdum was more because every time Overeem even threatened with a strike, Werdum would flop to the ground. It's hard to hit a target that just falls when you look at it the wrong way.
Rob_Floyd is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #64
Hookercut
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 212
vCash: 500
Default Re: Glass Jawed Disgrace of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-edy2007 View Post
your ****ing retarded the reason why werdum beat him on the feet was because overeem wasnt too kean on being taken down and therefore could not show his K1 level of striking and if your think he is a disgrace to all sports that involve punching name another fighter who has won the K1 grand prix, and was at the sametime the strikeforce heavyweight champ and the dream heavyweight champ.
SF champ and Dream champ? Wow THATS impressive! Two premier orgs right there!!
Hookercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:14 AM   #65
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Glass Jawed Disgrace of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookercut View Post
SF champ and Dream champ? Wow THATS impressive! Two premier orgs right there!!
I know, right? Beating a tubby can like Buentelllo for the Strikeforce belt and crushing a China Chinned Hype Job in Duffee for the "interim Dream" belt are definitely feats worthy of ATG status.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:43 PM   #66
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,771
vCash: 500
Default Re: Glass Jawed Disgrace of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
I know, right? Beating a tubby can like Buentelllo for the Strikeforce belt and crushing a China Chinned Hype Job in Duffee for the "interim Dream" belt are definitely feats worthy of ATG status.
yea but how is that not achieving something more than any other mma fighter? your a troll on this forum you are kinda like bad chronic Diarrhea that wont go away everybody on this forum knows you are a troll so do us a favor and **** OFF!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSykiBcRV14[/ame]
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #67
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Glass Jawed Disgrace of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-edy2007 View Post
yea but how is that not achieving something more than any other mma fighter? your a troll on this forum you are kinda like bad chronic Diarrhea that wont go away everybody on this forum knows you are a troll so do us a favor and **** OFF!
Hmmm, funny that the "troll" is the best fight prognosticator around, eh? Get your pathetic Prediction League totals up and learn something about fighting kiddo, because you're obviously out of your depth when debating me on any facet of it. You're a joke, a disgrace, and a naive fool if you think crying "troll" and posting inane Youtube videos is going to make me leave your precious message board and stop annihilating you on a daily basis and the more you whine the more you feed me!

Glass Brained fanboy dummies exist on ESB. It's irrefutable.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:10 PM   #68
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,771
vCash: 500
Default Re: Glass Jawed Disgrace of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
Hmmm, funny that the "troll" is the best fight prognosticator around, eh? Get your pathetic Prediction League totals up and learn something about fighting kiddo, because you're obviously out of your depth when debating me on any facet of it. You're a joke, a disgrace, and a naive fool if you think crying "troll" and posting inane Youtube videos is going to make me leave your precious message board and stop annihilating you on a daily basis and the more you whine the more you feed me!

Glass Brained fanboy dummies exist on ESB. It's irrefutable.
eat a bag of dicks!
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013