RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 2811
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverLast View Post
send another pic of your broad man. pics or stfu
Now wife jokes about a girl you've never seen. Pathetic dude. It shows an inner anger toward the fact you're not getting laid on a regular basis.

I feel sorry for you, I really do.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2011, 10:16 PM   #227
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Ok, so I havent made any physically aggressive remarks as of yet, because your stupidity kind of beats you anyway,

but seriously, if it was to come to that, I would **** you up ruskull, I would beat you like the illegitimate whoreson that you are, and it would add to the list of woes that your unfortunate son has been born with.
Just the way you handle shit in real life, except you have to show up. I'm waiting, come get some. Dentally challenged faggot. Bender, wanker or whatever you limey pieces of shit say. Come get some.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2011, 10:16 PM   #228
sosolid4u09
4 8 15 16 23 42
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSKULL View Post
Yep. Way to show you have no argument, Mom jokes are a sure sign you have nothing to say.
RUSKULL your my hero.

You show your gf posts you make on esb... All proud. And she gives you some! Plus you seem to be a proper badass!
sosolid4u09 is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2011, 10:18 PM   #229
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:

Here's how we roll in England................

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
I pity you.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2011, 10:19 PM   #230
sosolid4u09
4 8 15 16 23 42
East Side Guru

Quote:
Just the way you handle shit in real life, except you have to show up. I'm waiting, come get some. Dentally challenged faggot. Bender, wanker or whatever you limey pieces of shit say. Come get some.
Did you ripp your top off after you typed this you badboy!

Your like scarface himself you top geeee
Old 09-13-2011, 10:21 PM   #231
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosolid4u09 View Post
Did you ripp your top off after you typed this you badboy!

Your like scarface himself you top geeee
Dude, your inner faggot is coming out. Get the **** back in the closet.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2011, 10:23 PM   #232
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

Butt hurt David Haye fan..............................how rare around here.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2011, 10:25 PM   #233
sosolid4u09
4 8 15 16 23 42
East Side Guru

Quote:
Dude, your inner faggot is coming out. Get the **** back in the closet.
RUSKULL do you consider esb posters your friends?
Old 09-13-2011, 10:36 PM   #234
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosolid4u09 View Post
RUSKULL do you consider esb posters your friends?
Sort of, but I have a family & real life friends. You obviously don't.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2011, 10:44 PM   #235
Todd498
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

The Klitschko hater douchebag check list

1) ALWAYS have the "well if Lennox was still around" on standby. If only momma Lewis would have gave him permission for that rematch huh

2) Always react as if somebody insulted you in the worst fashion possible if either Klitschko's name are mentioned in the same sentence as past greats. I mean 56-3 with 49 KO's and an Olympic Gold. a measly 10 title defenses and counting! Yeah why even mention that shit. And Vitali ...43-2 (those two losses were due to INJURY. Yes injury) with 40 knockouts and 7 defenses and counting. Another one who would have been mauled in the 70's and 80's right

3) ALWAYS have the "well a PRIME TYSON" in your back pocket if the Klitschko praise gets too outta hand. I mean Mitch Green and Toney Tucker were only able to fare decent against Tyson because they were superior to the Klitschko's huh. The Douglas fight ...well Mike wasn't himself for that one.

4) Always blame the Klitschko's dominance on the "lack of today's talent in the heavyweight division." I'm sure the chosen one is on the gridiron or playing hoops right. I mean if they can catch a football or run a 40 then they have to be able to fight

5) Disregard the fact that both Klitschko's hardly ever lose a round. But again ...look at the opposition right. Compare the Olympic medalist and multiple division scrubs they beat to the world beaters Tyson and Holmes rolled through during their reign. No comparison! Oh where did the "bum of the month" term start again?

6) Forget that Ali held even more than Wladimir does. Holding is for pussies right.

7) Never forget to bring up Vitali being a "quitter" or "Steroid cheat" I mean that Lewis loss proved nothing about his heart (I'm sure most heavyweights woulda walked through those uppercuts and right hands) and that banned substance suspension 17 YEARS AGO COULDN'T have been prescribed for an injury right.

Disregard their amatuer credentials because the talent pool in the ams back then was thin due too ... uhh... err the best boxers playing basketball. Olympic Gold medals ...pfft! Anybody can win those right.

9) Last but not least ...when discussing the Klitschko's chins NEVER forget to bring up Wladimir's three losses or Vitali being knocked out by a ****ing spinning heel kick in a kickboxing match 20 plus years ago that would have most likely dropped a Clydesdale. I mean Corrie Sanders ..pfft! He got knocked out by Rahman after going life and death with him. Who the **** gets knocked out by Rahman?! Ross Purrity and Lamon Brewster ...those guys are feather dusters!

Wladimir 56-3 10 defenses and counting.
Vitali 43-2 7 defenses and counting.
Keep hating
Todd498 is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2011, 10:51 PM   #236
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
The Klitschko hater douchebag check list

1) ALWAYS have the "well if Lennox was still around" on standby. If only momma Lewis would have gave him permission for that rematch huh

2) Always react as if somebody insulted you in the worst fashion possible if either Klitschko's name are mentioned in the same sentence as past greats. I mean 56-3 with 49 KO's and an Olympic Gold. a measly 10 title defenses and counting! Yeah why even mention that shit. And Vitali ...43-2 (those two losses were due to INJURY. Yes injury) with 40 knockouts and 7 defenses and counting. Another one who would have been mauled in the 70's and 80's right

3) ALWAYS have the "well a PRIME TYSON" in your back pocket if the Klitschko praise gets too outta hand. I mean Mitch Green and Toney Tucker were only able to fare decent against Tyson because they were superior to the Klitschko's huh. The Douglas fight ...well Mike wasn't himself for that one.

4) Always blame the Klitschko's dominance on the "lack of today's talent in the heavyweight division." I'm sure the chosen one is on the gridiron or playing hoops right. I mean if they can catch a football or run a 40 then they have to be able to fight

5) Disregard the fact that both Klitschko's hardly ever lose a round. But again ...look at the opposition right. Compare the Olympic medalist and multiple division scrubs they beat to the world beaters Tyson and Holmes rolled through during their reign. No comparison! Oh where did the "bum of the month" term start again?

6) Forget that Ali held even more than Wladimir does. Holding is for pussies right.

7) Never forget to bring up Vitali being a "quitter" or "Steroid cheat" I mean that Lewis loss proved nothing about his heart (I'm sure most heavyweights woulda walked through those uppercuts and right hands) and that banned substance suspension 17 YEARS AGO COULDN'T have been prescribed for an injury right.

Disregard their amatuer credentials because the talent pool in the ams back then was thin due too ... uhh... err the best boxers playing basketball. Olympic Gold medals ...pfft! Anybody can win those right.

9) Last but not least ...when discussing the Klitschko's chins NEVER forget to bring up Wladimir's three losses or Vitali being knocked out by a ****ing spinning heel kick in a kickboxing match 20 plus years ago that would have most likely dropped a Clydesdale. I mean Corrie Sanders ..pfft! He got knocked out by Rahman after going life and death with him. Who the **** gets knocked out by Rahman?! Ross Purrity and Lamon Brewster ...those guys are feather dusters!

Wladimir 56-3 10 defenses and counting.
Vitali 43-2 7 defenses and counting.
Keep hating
Everlast & Solid918273468 will be along to threaten you & talk about your mom and girlfriend.................they're like a fag-tag team.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2011, 11:03 PM   #237
PetethePrince
Slick & Redheaded
East Side VIP

vCash: 1200

Quote:
Go make bitchko a sandwich you bitch

So wrong but somehow funny. I'm sick.
PetethePrince is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2011, 11:07 PM   #238
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

vCash: 9653

slugger3000 is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2011, 11:07 PM   #239
speck
Milky Way Resident
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

It's simply beyond me how certain 'people' can dwell on negativity so much.
speck is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2011, 11:08 PM   #240
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

vCash: 9653

Wlad is somewhat over-rated but Vitali is a beast!

Vitali never really lost a fight!
slugger3000 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum