Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #316
Alien
Chin Scholar
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,297
vCash: 500
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsa huge bitch View Post
who are you guys even fans of??u like running down fans of the k bros..who are you fans of??
I'm a fan of boxing. I don't nuthug any fighter.
Alien is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2011, 03:47 PM   #317
BoxingFanNo1
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 5,935
vCash: 2650
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

What started as a bit of fun thread descends into chaos, never saw this coming.
BoxingFanNo1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:48 PM   #318
EverLast
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,060
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterStyle View Post
maybe we should sue EverLAst and he would spend some nice time with big dicked inmates drilling his ass
I should be given an award for exposing you Klitschko nuthugging wankstains

You excrement of an unsuccessful whore
EverLast is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:53 PM   #319
Alien
Chin Scholar
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,297
vCash: 500
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterStyle View Post
I just dont know why this thread is still here, some other shits were removed and this full od shit and insulting isnt, well thats just ridiculous
Exactly how is this inslulting? All of the quotes have actually been said by Klit fans.

I would say that saying Danny Williams is better than George Foreman is an insult to intelligence, boxing fans and George himself.

Threads like this are needed for balance. If you and your fellow nuthuggers did not make ridiculous nonsensical posts like the ones above then threads like these wouldn't be created.
Alien is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:55 PM   #320
MasterStyle
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 244
vCash: 300
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverLast View Post
I should be given an award for exposing you Klitschko nuthugging wankstains

You excrement of an unsuccessful whore



you are a fan of nothing, thats just bullshit you probably even dont follow boxing.I dont care , **** you moron
MasterStyle is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:03 PM   #321
EverLast
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,060
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterStyle View Post
I am a fan of nothing, I only talk bullshit and dont follow boxing.I dont care, I will continue to slurp on Klitschko semen, I'm such a moron
Klitschko nuthugging wankstain

EverLast is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #322
sosolid4u09
4 8 15 16 23 42
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FUCK Bob arum
Posts: 6,177
vCash: 75
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

RUSKULL you sad sad sad man.

how did that go last night then?

''BABY! BABY! CHECK THIS OUT! im a top man on eastsideboxing. 20,000 posts and im so well known! look i just cussed some guy called everlast''

''oh baby that turns me on soo badly......................come here help yourself''

she clearly doesnt need a lot to get going does she
internet tough guy talk really gets her juices flowing.

your the one who started threatening.
your the one saying ''im a respected poster. no one knows you''
your the one posting your ****ing location
your the one saying ''come get some'' every two seconds
your the one who runs home from his sons football practice and jumps back onto esb
your the one who SHOWS ESB POSTS TO YOUR WIFE

all of the above indicate one...thing....

ruskul you are one sad mother****er

but yea keep on dreaming you took over this thread

in case you havent realised this thread was created as a joke and tongue in cheek simply pointing out some ridiculous things certain klit lickers have said in the past. things they ACTUALLY SAID. it hurt your vagina so bad you had to get all macho, strip to the waist and turn into a gangster badboy on here.

''come bitches! heres my postcode! come get some! oh my wife is a perfect woman! i show her my ESB posts and then get some! COMe bitches! come get some''



you've owned yourself all over this thread.

now please **** off and go away hi
sosolid4u09 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:04 PM   #323
Vidic
Rest in Peace Manny
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,610
vCash: 75
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

I LOLd
Vidic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:25 PM   #324
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Long Island, New York & Clayton, North Carolina
Posts: 15,176
vCash: 2811
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
I'm a fan of boxing. I don't nuthug any fighter.
No, instead your nuthug other posters like Everlast, SoSolidp91827, etc. It's like a bunch of kiddie fags who got a hold of mommy's computer.

Disgusting fag.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:29 PM   #325
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Long Island, New York & Clayton, North Carolina
Posts: 15,176
vCash: 2811
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverLast View Post
I should be given an award for exposing you Klitschko nuthugging wankstains

You excrement of an unsuccessful whore


This is how retarded folks curse. This has to be an alias of some poster here..........nobody swears that lame.

Wait, let me try.........

You feces eating pile of pisswhore.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:29 PM   #326
EverLast
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,060
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidic View Post
I LOLd
EverLast is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:31 PM   #327
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Long Island, New York & Clayton, North Carolina
Posts: 15,176
vCash: 2811
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosolid4u09 View Post
RUSKULL you sad sad sad man.

how did that go last night then?

''BABY! BABY! CHECK THIS OUT! im a top man on eastsideboxing. 20,000 posts and im so well known! look i just cussed some guy called everlast''

''oh baby that turns me on soo badly......................come here help yourself''

she clearly doesnt need a lot to get going does she
internet tough guy talk really gets her juices flowing.

your the one who started threatening.
your the one saying ''im a respected poster. no one knows you''
your the one posting your ****ing location
your the one saying ''come get some'' every two seconds
your the one who runs home from his sons football practice and jumps back onto esb
your the one who SHOWS ESB POSTS TO YOUR WIFE

all of the above indicate one...thing....

ruskul you are one sad mother****er

but yea keep on dreaming you took over this thread

in case you havent realised this thread was created as a joke and tongue in cheek simply pointing out some ridiculous things certain klit lickers have said in the past. things they ACTUALLY SAID. it hurt your vagina so bad you had to get all macho, strip to the waist and turn into a gangster badboy on here.

''come bitches! heres my postcode! come get some! oh my wife is a perfect woman! i show her my ESB posts and then get some! COMe bitches! come get some''



you've owned yourself all over this thread.

now please **** off and go away hi
Faggot.

"Strip to the waist"
Very sad indeed.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:32 PM   #328
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Long Island, New York & Clayton, North Carolina
Posts: 15,176
vCash: 2811
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverLast View Post
Watch out Vidic, I think he likes you
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:36 PM   #329
EverLast
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,060
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSKULL View Post
Watch out Vidic, I think he likes you
You still sprouting out boring bullshit

Listen mothe****er, in case you haven't noticed the only bastards on here who come out with the same kind of shit as you are the likes of bubby

What a sad dickhead you really are
EverLast is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #330
sosolid4u09
4 8 15 16 23 42
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FUCK Bob arum
Posts: 6,177
vCash: 75
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSKULL View Post
Faggot.

"Strip to the waist"
Very sad indeed.
ignore the rest of the post.

how embarrassed were u reading all that
sosolid4u09 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013